The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ii11ii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Questions from GL newbie

Preface that I'm a younger fella (mid 20s), never been to GL but interested to try.

Only ever had some experience in relationship, now single already cos breakup and want to go GL because no time for another relationship due to work.

The laojiaos and more experienced ones probably don't have this fear but as a young fella I legit scared of STDs, which is the main thing holding me back so far.

How safe is the legal side of GL in general? Mainly looking at PRC houses due to preference, if any tips or recommendations from experienced bros also very welcome.

Also do the WLs get unhappy or give bad treatment if someone like me have very little experience because I've only ever done with one gf in the past sadly (sry I ugly)

Thanks bros
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of
Re: Questions from GL newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ii11ii View Post
Preface that I'm a younger fella (mid 20s), never been to GL but interested to try.

Only ever had some experience in relationship, now single already cos breakup and want to go GL because no time for another relationship due to work.

The laojiaos and more experienced ones probably don't have this fear but as a young fella I legit scared of STDs, which is the main thing holding me back so far.

How safe is the legal side of GL in general? Mainly looking at PRC houses due to preference, if any tips or recommendations from experienced bros also very welcome.

Also do the WLs get unhappy or give bad treatment if someone like me have very little experience because I've only ever done with one gf in the past sadly (sry I ugly)

Thanks bros
Well dressed. Clean. Good breath. Decent and dignified will get you far in life. STD risk is there and high.

Guys dont have to be handsome (not saying that it doesn't help). Go to gym, be fit and confident. Find some normal gal who makes you happy.

Enter the world of GL too early and lose your way you will. If by 35 not settled, then come here you can. Get STD oso ok then.

You have been warned by Cheongster of 17 years experience. I only started in my mid 30s.
I am grateful to Yingzhi (1820-2024 for being the wife I never had) Molly (2022 frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019 So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 My turnaround) Ke Ke (2062-2017 Heart-Touching Frenching) Mina (1805-2016 Our Relationship) Ke Ke (1651-2014 Your Golden Pedicure) and every1 else
Old Today, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Hanszzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing with you my perspectives on this, although I wouldn't consider myself experienced or anything. My reasons for visiting GL is quite different from yours and I'm older by quite abit, but I share the same concerns about STDs. It took me quite abit of deliberation (and research) before finally engage in this.

GL is legal and regulated by the government. WL need to go for routine STD testing to continue working. That makes GL WL "safer" than clubbing ONS, massage ladies or random website freelancers, because its likely that the latter groups of people don't even do regular testing. That said, it's not a 100% safe thing cuz you never know if they are infected between test periods, or the reliability of the tests (I've heard of ways to "appear healthy" during testing).

Thus, my personal stand is to "play" but as safely as possible, even if it limits my play. Some of my personal rules includes "condom ALWAYS on for any activity" and "nothing involving the mouth". That means no kissing, no licking of female privates, no uncovered BJ, etc. This of course, does limit my enjoyment, but I feel much safer and mentally less stressed after every GL visit. I'm satisfied enough to blow my load, within the rules I set for myself.

Some bros might advise BBBJ is actually quite safe, and in my research it is indeed so, and BBBJ really does feel better, but I rather the peace of mind, even if it is >1% risk. Again, it is ultimately what your appetite for risk vs enjoyment is.

I don't think WLs will be unhappy with your inexperience. If anything, it gives them the control of serve you however they prefer, since you don't have any special requests, or know better. Just like how no employee will complain boss give too little work. "Bad treatment" is subjective, since it depends on your expectations and wants out of the session, just like how some bros might be unhappy not being able to suck on nipples, but I think you'll need to visit a couple of time first to ascertain what is "bad treatment" for you.

All the best!
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Jun93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanszzz View Post
Sharing with you my perspectives on this, although I wouldn't consider myself experienced or anything. My reasons for visiting GL is quite different from yours and I'm older by quite abit, but I share the same concerns about STDs. It took me quite abit of deliberation (and research) before finally engage in this.

GL is legal and regulated by the government. WL need to go for routine STD testing to continue working. That makes GL WL "safer" than clubbing ONS, massage ladies or random website freelancers, because its likely that the latter groups of people don't even do regular testing. That said, it's not a 100% safe thing cuz you never know if they are infected between test periods, or the reliability of the tests (I've heard of ways to "appear healthy" during testing).

Thus, my personal stand is to "play" but as safely as possible, even if it limits my play. Some of my personal rules includes "condom ALWAYS on for any activity" and "nothing involving the mouth". That means no kissing, no licking of female privates, no uncovered BJ, etc. This of course, does limit my enjoyment, but I feel much safer and mentally less stressed after every GL visit. I'm satisfied enough to blow my load, within the rules I set for myself.

Some bros might advise BBBJ is actually quite safe, and in my research it is indeed so, and BBBJ really does feel better, but I rather the peace of mind, even if it is >1% risk. Again, it is ultimately what your appetite for risk vs enjoyment is.

I don't think WLs will be unhappy with your inexperience. If anything, it gives them the control of serve you however they prefer, since you don't have any special requests, or know better. Just like how no employee will complain boss give too little work. "Bad treatment" is subjective, since it depends on your expectations and wants out of the session, just like how some bros might be unhappy not being able to suck on nipples, but I think you'll need to visit a couple of time first to ascertain what is "bad treatment" for you.

All the best!
Solid advice. I live by this
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 21
RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii11ii View Post

Thanks bros
My advice is DON'T go to GL. Once you started, it's impossible to stop as it's additive.

I started when I was barely 20s, and become increasing more addicted to it over the decades.

Recently in a space of 4 weeks, I spent $2k on one WL as I was really attracted to her.

Regarding STD, the other bro already explained and i agree with him.
Old Today, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
chenyidian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanszzz View Post

All the best!
I just want to add that I only started this year and used condoms for everything. I’ve had regular checkups every few months and haven’t had any STDs for about half a year.

However, I wanted to enhance my experience, so I started performing oral sex on them, which often also led to kissing. It felt really good, but about a month later, I contracted HSV-1 which is incurable. I’m not even sure who transmitted it to me, I feel like most of the WL have it.

It’s not a big deal since most people have it, but it can be tricky to explain to a future partner. I think many would want to avoid you because it sounds alarming, and most don’t know much about it.
Old Today, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Dont start...It is like eating potato chips....

U tell yourself last piece, but U just cant stop once U start eating
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1