The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Went there after long time lurking around in this sub thread. I think what it describes best is, it is a sweatshop for fucking.
I had a LB who was also at the front door. She was a bit on the meaty side but very friendly and nice. Her name was something with S.... don't remember. First she topped me, in different positions and came. Then it was my turn, but I just opted for BBBJ and HJ.... funny you hear the screams from the neighboring rooms. One guy was always whining "thats enough... no further..." :-)
Anyways was a very interesting experience damage 80 and time spend about 30-40min. Way more budget friendly then the online options.
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Which one has the bigger cock? 😁 Been a long since I been there haha
I think Diamond. Though i haven't tried Hazel to compare :P Diamond might not be that young but her GFE is amazing once she remembers you.
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Went there after long time lurking around in this sub thread. I think what it describes best is, it is a sweatshop for fucking.
I had a LB who was also at the front door. She was a bit on the meaty side but very friendly and nice. Her name was something with S.... don't remember. First she topped me, in different positions and came. Then it was my turn, but I just opted for BBBJ and HJ.... funny you hear the screams from the neighboring rooms. One guy was always whining "thats enough... no further..." :-)
Anyways was a very interesting experience damage 80 and time spend about 30-40min. Way more budget friendly then the online options.
$80? That's alot.Like Geylang price but without the room. Most times they'll charge is $40 or $50. But yeah i agree its a sweatshop for fucking. And both are sweating when fucking, it's hot.

Though i have been tempted to try them outside at a hotel instead.
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
iwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I think Diamond. Though i haven't tried Hazel to compare :P Diamond might not be that young but her GFE is amazing once she remembers you.
Thanks bro. Went there yesterday to have a 3some but blocked at the gate. The old lady thinks I look like police. 😡 I couldn't find the old man who would remember me so had to do without. So sad. There was a hottie in black who kept saying she was Thai and I really wanted to do her.

I remember the old days h79 had Alice with her 7 inches and an amazon with a huge 8 inch dick. I miss the good old days hahaha
Old Today, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Thanks bro. Went there yesterday to have a 3some but blocked at the gate. The old lady thinks I look like police. �� I couldn't find the old man who would remember me so had to do without. So sad. There was a hottie in black who kept saying she was Thai and I really wanted to do her.

I remember the old days h79 had Alice with her 7 inches and an amazon with a huge 8 inch dick. I miss the good old days hahaha
I kenna that long time ago..they thought i was matta because i was taking too long to decide who i wanted. But now OKT recognize me and if Diamond is there, she call out to me instead of me to her..lol. As for threesome, had that a few months back and got spit-roasted by Fazz and Diamond.

The old days were the best. When they would be walking along the corridor and occasionally they'll grope you as you walk by. But sadly, i wasn't that regular then. Now the only 2 places i know where you can find is Desker and Geylang. And you feel brave enough..can try online.
Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I kenna that long time ago..they thought i was matta because i was taking too long to decide who i wanted. But now OKT recognize me and if Diamond is there, she call out to me instead of me to her..lol. As for threesome, had that a few months back and got spit-roasted by Fazz and Diamond.

The old days were the best. When they would be walking along the corridor and occasionally they'll grope you as you walk by. But sadly, i wasn't that regular then. Now the only 2 places i know where you can find is Desker and Geylang. And you feel brave enough..can try online.
I was in primary school when they would roam outside along the corridor, by secondary school I was make excuse to go to mustafa centre just to oggle at them since I stay nearby.

Right after O levels I had my 1st session with that thais but couldn't cum as I was too nervous, but it was paid for by a friend.

That got me hooked on thai LBs. Now I frequent JB as there are more selection at a more affordable rate and much better service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1