The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy85 View Post
Anyone could help where is paris ex ot located and what time will she be there? Yesterday camp from 11 - 1 still no sight of her at level 5...tq in advance
Very near toilet, although you might have seen her but not recognize it. She lost a lot of weight and to me she looks quite different from her OT days.

Her next door neighbor has even bigger headlights, anyone tried?
Old 02-09-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
valky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
thanks for the insight ! Of all the units u have visited which one would you recommend for best looks/figure?
Of the ones I’ve seen or visited, 516 and 506 are the best looking. I thought the height of the lady at 516 was great and she was quite pretty. 506 provided you get the right lady on the right day was nice too and had a pleasant (and perhaps more local) look. PM if you want more detail.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 8
Ahhui95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhhui95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Far East Plaza

Went before, got a few lady , and unit 49 dun want to entertain.
Old Today, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 20
Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by valky View Post
Recently I've been hanging around FEP for various different reasons and so, I have been able to do a walkaround. There are several shops around on the top floor.

As mentioned in other posts, you may be greeted as you head toward the restrooms. Generally speaking, it's an older age group - not for those that are into your sub-30 & syts. On one of the occasions I did a walk, there was one that may have even been in her 50s.

Also, for some of the shops, they may have different people on different days. And so, take my descriptions with a grain of salt. Having said that, of the rounds I've done of the ones I've seen:

516: Surprisingly tall - I'd say late mid to late 30s (not sure if she was wearing heels though - didn't look down).
575: Won't come out to greet - you need to pop your head in. She seemed too busy doing her own thing. Looks late 30s early 40s.
576: I think on the right day, this might be open.
505: Will peek out their curtain with a smile to beckon you in for a chat. Has quite a nice smile. I think late 30s to early 40s.
506: This is the one that had the 50yo on one day, but on a different day, had a lady perhaps early 40s. Similarly to next door, will peek out their curtain with a smile to beckon you. Happy to chat prices, her initial offering is steep i.e. 4B - I'd be confident to get it sub 3B. She's shorter, but has a nice (at least C+ size, possibly D) enhanced set.
549: Despite mentions in earlier posts from others, have never seen this door open. Maybe one day...
Around 565: I can't recall exactly the number, but it's around here. I suspect there's an option here as there are outward facing CCTVs, and a light has been on the last 4 times I've walked around there. But yet to see this shop open. I wonder if the light on means that you can knock on the door. Maybe I'll try one day.
5120: I suspect this is open, but I haven't seen it yet.
Very detailed and helpful bro. Tried 505 and 516. Both start off at 4Bs but definitely can nego to 150 and below for full. Maybe will try 506 in future as looks not bad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1