The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Thanks bro. As long as I don’t repeat the crazy stuff I did in July and August, I should be fine(I hope so).
I am taking a break after Emma went back. Hopefully it will raise my libido back to normal level.

Try this bro! It should help.
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 12
whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!

Aria SNS

Face: Photo advertise are legit, no landmine or bait and switch. Real better very beautiful. Long hair with the fresh, young and attractive look that you will not get boring looking at it.

Body: tall with sexy long leg, cannot spot any fat, skin was fair and smooth like baby figure was super curvy and very sexy perky ass.

Boobs: size B, natural, small and was soft to touch and nipple was senstitive as she get aroused easily just by slight licking and touching

French: DFK all the way, and will lick your mouth dry! Fierce and don't want to let go type and really feel like frenching with gf.

Painting: Light rubbing already juices start flowing, proceeded to give her a good painting. Pussy was clean shaven and tight with no smell at all and super wet. Paint till she jerk and beg for more.

BBBJ: very detail and smooth with all sort of pattern, got fast, slow, shallow, deep sucking. Takes her time to blow you and doesn't rush. No teething, good suction, tongue twirling and slurping feel.

FJ: We did a few position and she ride me well too. Responsive and i finish off with hard, long and deep doggie pounding on her till i cummed all out. She was whining and moaning like she enjoying it.

GFE: gao gao. Don’t make me feel like customer, more like a fuck buddy or mistress feel. Give me the love and care that was needed.

Will definitely RTf soon. Need some time to replenish my pocket first.

It was an awesome, shiok and satisfied session with her.

I would RTF soon. Thanks SNS fr the gem.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by holycraps View Post
Bro I echo ur thoughts.
Now that I carefully look at the reviews all damn sus

The dmg was 700 bucks.
While the boobs was nicely shaped.
The figure and face really cannot make it.
The photo posted prolly also from Instagram one

Can’t not make it
And
Reviews mostly fake
Mostly new or unused account
End of the day
Not going to these anymore.

We need more real reviews, this price can go for Chinese and Taiwanese Mei Mei liao angry
Wah bro, is it Car***?

Dm me haha before I waste money thank u
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Try this bro! It should help.
Thanks bro, gonna try it out.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
hay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Julia SNS

Face: Pictures are real. Actual person was very pretty. Long hair with the charming and sassy look.

Body: Tall and slender with long hair and fair smooth skin. Nice body for hugging and cuddling and have a nice shape meaty perky ass

Boobs: natural and C boob and her nips can suck and lick, she will follow my roleplay and won't push away. Her nipples are highly sensitive

Frenching: Slow and sensual. She's a Frenchie , i enjoy her lips and tongue, so much salivary there I like.

BBBJ: Good suction, slow and steady slurpy kind. Deepthroat. Wet and sloppy, licked me nonstop shaft to balls and vice versa.

Painting: Clean and nicely shaven pussy with no smell. She's very receptive to painting and got really high from my tongue fuck

FJ: one of the best i ever had. Multiple positions done. She was so wet especially in the doggie position. Coz when i pull out, can see the glistening juices on her pussy and my cock. Missionary also shiok, get to see her face cringed in pleasure. Especially when i go slow and deep into her.

GFE: It was high. Lots of girlfriend like attention and experience. Attentive and will take good care of me.

I am going to RTF her soon. Overall i have a good time with her. Thank SNS
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14341 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my review
A very last minute booking with this agency . And it was a wonderful first time experience . Book for the wonderful en ni . Was not expecting a reply cause it was really very last minute . But thankfully I received it like 5 min later .
Look - 9/10 - a girl that I will turn my head when I saw her walk past me

Body - 10/10 beautifully toned slim and sporty like those you see at the gym. Her tummy is super flat but can feel the muscle . Also a nice ass too

Experience - 10/10 is like my gf who only exist for 2 hour but it is really worth it . A very hard working girl that will never leave you hanging

Rtf - sure wait till dec I get my bonus hopefully en ni still working .

Target 14500 point
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
holycraps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotwave View Post
Wah bro, is it Car***?

Dm me haha before I waste money thank u
Yes
Bro my review got the hint
See the firstalphabet from top to bottom
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Samster

Wts
She deleted my review on her thread
Is this allowed?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=906412
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wts
She deleted my review on her thread
Is this allowed?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=906412
Yes, but guess they are still unaware of this thread yet. This is more damaging than the main thread actually. Enjoy while it lasts.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Can’t we tell the mod about this?
I mean surely the bros in the forum has the right to know?
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can’t we tell the mod about this?
I mean surely the bros in the forum has the right to know?
You tell the mod, you will be zapped. They are sponsors for this forum. We just chit chat here will do, I bet they are unaware of this thread coz they do not maintain their own forum accounts. Those outside vendor won’t bother to check this thread.
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea, there is really no point in reporting, I did that and got zapped until negative points, so I will just keep it to myself, when I saw them become active again, I’ll post something on their thread to suggest whoever needs more insights before making a decision to spend on them, pm me for honest FR, of cos it will get deleted after a while, but at least I manage to help some bros to make informed decision before they waste their time and hard earned cash.
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
I've tried Michi before bro. Looks wise - easily one of the best I've had (looks like Momo from Twice). If you like, I can share more with you via PM.
Shit i thought i was the only one that thought she looked like Momo from twice hahahah quite tempted to bonk her as my first Jap venture. Do you know when she will stay until?
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Nice! Am tempted to go for a 3rd round with her!

Other than competition, could also be that chionz bro pressed the right button, she told me that she likes being touch down there and will get very wet. Told her that i will try next time but never visit her again haha.

Do give her a try tankawen bro, she's indeed a gem! Funny as hell and very accomodating also, i kept my hands and mouth to myself also but was struggling to finish during the previous mission, she asked me what i like and i said kissing (maybe i should have said frenching? lol) then she shower me with kisses like i'm a baby afterwards.

Look foward to more FR for her!
I didnt know that she likes to be touched down there hahaha but i did caress her ass and thighs for a while before going to the garden. By then it was already wet lol. Also not sure if this helps, she told me she likes doggy style, and just so happen that is my favourite style also. We had a 5mins discussion on doggy style and mish, how mish is less tight compared to doggy and she kept doing the fucking gestures to depict the difference loll
Old Today, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Up for you! Some FLs thought our money drop from sky, coz there are simply too many carrot heads willing to pay for subpar look or services.
That’s why now I learn to cherish FLs that are good in terms of both looks and services. Don’t go for overpriced bonk, I don’t believe their pussies are any better, especially after I tried top Gems from VP, like Jolin, Emma, Zoei etc.
We should have this mindset: 我舍得花钱,但值得吗?
Very bad take bro. Some FLs are simply worth the top dollar. With all due respect, you clearly haven't seen all the good stuff to be making this statement. With Viets, I've had service restrictions like showering alone, no DFKs, no touching of pussies, no kissing of necks etc etc (not throwing shades at them), in the case of Japanese girls, I just pay the premium and get the full suite, no need to second guess or do silly quests to RTF to unlock more services haha. That being said, I had my fair share of expensive bad bonks but so far that has been an exception rather than a norm. After all, there are bound to be hits and misses in our punting journey. Haven't had Jolin or Emma but I can easily name at least 5 I've visited in the past few months who are better looking than Zoe (who is great btw).

I appreciate what bro VP has done for the Viet lovers community here by offering quality girls with no added frills, ie. KTVs charging upwards of $600 for outcall, on top of bar tab, tips and hotel. From time to time, I make it a point to have a good bonk with the lovely Viet girls, at a very good price point of $260.

The point I'm making here is there are different price points for every nationality catered for different budget and preferences here so there's no need to demean others.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1