The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 13
infinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
please provide LIVE telecast if possible
Ok, i'll report later when i reach.
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Lol bro, sometimes eat 大包, sometimes malaysian seafood, sometimes ma ling luncheon meat la..
Given that she is from China, her real name may really be Ma Ling

As for 491, I think better enjoy while you can. The coffeshop was set up for fast turnover of customers. They don't even have a Tze Char stall as a result. With the sudden fame of this lady, many customers are sitting there for long hours drinking beer and requesting for wefie with her. Families are beginning to avoid this coffeeshop and some stalls are suffering a drop in sales. On some nights, the other Hollandia girl is a skinny middle aged PRC who just focus on topping up drinks. This PRC probably doesn't get to sell drinks and earn commission.

If you see a fat young Chinese girl with specs at the drinks counter, try her coffee. She is good at making coffee.
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Given that she is from China, her real name may really be Ma Ling

As for 491, I think better enjoy while you can. The coffeshop was set up for fast turnover of customers. They don't even have a Tze Char stall as a result. With the sudden fame of this lady, many customers are sitting there for long hours drinking beer and requesting for wefie with her. Families are beginning to avoid this coffeeshop and some stalls are suffering a drop in sales. On some nights, the other Hollandia girl is a skinny middle aged PRC who just focus on topping up drinks. This PRC probably doesn't get to sell drinks and earn commission.

If you see a fat young Chinese girl with specs at the drinks counter, try her coffee. She is good at making coffee.
Tbh jurong too far for me.. so not sure when or if i go.. prefer to discover other milfy gems.. hahaha
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Tbh jurong too far for me.. so not sure when or if i go.. prefer to discover other milfy gems.. hahaha
Same here. Jurong too far.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 13
infinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Full house now...very vibrant crowd
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
Picture leh bro
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3166 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
Got pic to show?
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post

Yes, can support this xiao lian - ‘Ting ting’ as well while you’re in Jurong.
Wa this type i like more than the cindy and jaslyn. Too bad jurong very far and i quit already.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10335 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Wa this type i like more than the cindy and jaslyn. Too bad jurong very far and i quit already.
With this type of figure, is worth the travel la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1