The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Reco bros to xy for a slow soft sensual edging / jg. Her massage are also quite good and on point. But her long slow play on your shaft is ready really shiok and explosive if you can hold it. But better to inform her ahead that you want longer time play or she may give the usual ml 5-10 mins rush job. Bros may pm me for ctc.
Old Today, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Irrelephant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

I visited this ML not bad. First time i went was the standard procedure, but when she does the hj, she does slow tease and build up before release.

Second time i went, requested to take it slow. And was brought to a whole new world. 30mins of her teasing and slowly playing, plus the way she looks at your little bro like want to eat it up. A few times she just slow down as about to shoot and give you that silent look and smile…. Left a wobbly and happy man. Am a regular of her now, think she got do research, have experience variations in her techniques. Might have to let her know in advance so she can cater the time.

Her wechat profile picture i would say is 95% close to actual.
Wechat ID: Kele18687
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1