The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25108 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ditto most of the compliments you have for the high work rate Gigi.

Wish I could have met her more frequently …. Alas …. Just too many things happening on my end.

Don’t ever want to see her back in this line too like what you have said.

Sorry to use your post to share my inputs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Closure for GiGi

Doing a shoutout closure for GiGi. Had my last session (I think) and did ask her to let me know if she is still gonna work before leaving in a few days time. She is going for her well deserve break before heading back. Never really did any closure for any ML before but for her, I will. Her work ethics is simply commendable. Will give her an excellent service award if I can!

I don't think any ML I have met in my entire chionging life can match her in terms of work ethics. Maybe I didn't meet any like her before. What a comfortable setting and session each time I was there, with the passion to excel and improve whenever she can.

Pre session - Tea, soups and your favourite fruits (not general fruits). She will ask a few hours prior if I wanted any soup and will start cooking so that I have a hot healthy broth when I arrive. If you book her early, she will head to the market to buy your favourite fruits in the morning.

Shower - I was super impress when she uses the same exact towel each time for me, knowing I am a little of a hygiene freak. She even told me this towel was reserved for me and was never passed to anyone else. I discovered this when I realised it look like the same towel I used each time, asked and was thus amazed any ML would actually do this. Past MLs will usually tell me to bring my own.

Massage - She uses a minimal of 3 towels per person for massage alone. Changes all the towel for every new customer. She uses a hell lot of Dettol for washing. Her massage is on point and with effort. She is very confident and very pleased with her massage skills. Always boasting in front of me, lol. Recent months she even added a heat pad where she moves it around the back while massaging other places. Then over time she also added a small round bolster for the forehead and a longer one for the legs, all in the name of making the customer relax and enjoy the process. If she has anymore time here, she will definitely go learn JG for sure.

Sensual - She has her boundaries, and has stick to her principles which I respect and also what I loved about her. Her sensual is, in truth, much better than many of the MLs I know. Even with 2 sessions per week for her entire stay, I have managed to get my rod up and hard the moment sensual start. She does it with feeling, and I can sense it and that translates to rock hard rod . Sometimes while I laid there and fell asleep while waiting for her to wash up, she did not come wake me but instead gently close the door while she goes clean up outside. Once she was prepared to sleep on the couch just so she does not disturb me. I woke, very surprised why it's all dark, quickly washed up, woke her in the couch and told her to go rest and took my leave.

Post Session - Back to the table, relax, drink some water, eat some fruits. Chit chat before leaving.

I believe there is some form of friendship established and I do not wish for her to come back into this line. But of course if she needs it, then I welcome her with both arms. Wishing her all the best and with that work ethics and sincerity I am sure she will do well.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25108 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Time to put together a MR for this lady whom I feel deserves one!

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xue-bai-massage/

Looks: Very lovely and attractive eyes. She certainly looks good in person and has a great demeanor. I like the black dress she was in when we met. She looks so dainty.

Body: Fair and has meat at the right places for me. I was indeed glad!!!

Breasts: Natural, sensitive and reactive. Handful to cup. (B? My bad, I am not good with breast classification) Her moans when you stimulate her tits certainly up the tempo in the room. Please handle her tits with care. Please!

Massage: She tries hard to cover lots of areas across my body. This includes asking you to be on all 4s Hardworking and sincere lady in this regard.

BM: she goes really slow .... uses her nice tits to tickle you from your thighs to .... I never had it this good, frankly.

HJ: for me, patience is the key. She has loads of it. She reads me well and controls the rhythm according to how she reads my reaction. Very cheeky lady, I should say. Other stuffs, YMMV.

Time watcher: not at all. Similar professionalism as demonstrated by Gigi. I adore these 2 ladies lots for not being time watchers and not making me feel like a customer. Tea lovers fall in. I am a tea fanatic. She has those tea set that Gigi has. Great to chat over tea, IMO.

Communication: She is a good communicator. Positive mindset lady and I got to give it to her. I am sorry for unwittingly making her share some unhappy memories.

Damage: as per advertised plus tips (been a long time I requested to add duration during first visit)

RTM: yes yes yes yes yes yes yes (don’t worry, I have already RTM and her service consistency is good!)

Note 1: Ah Boi snr bro, sorry that I visited Xue Bai more vs the 2 recommendations from you. Paiseh. One of the lady refused to reply me. The other one, I’ll update you soon

Note 2: Tom666 snr bro, this lady is highly recommended . Your turn to recommend me, wait until erm ….

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
ooh ok, don't think will be that fast la. now still ~250-350, above that less customers already
jp fls might become 400-500 as i see more okts coming in. standards might drop as well especially in the looks department.

for china fls, even milfs are asking for 250++. high end ones trying for 400-500.

dunno if i should be happy or sad.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
jp fls might become 400-500 as i see more okts coming in. standards might drop as well especially in the looks department.

for china fls, even milfs are asking for 250++. high end ones trying for 400-500.

dunno if i should be happy or sad.
the quality dont have much to do with price after ~300 imo, my 400/+ experiences haven't been much better than ~300 ones. oh well not much we can do, also verring offtopic for this thread lol
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Ditto most of the compliments you have for the high work rate Gigi.

Wish I could have met her more frequently …. Alas …. Just too many things happening on my end.

Don’t ever want to see her back in this line too like what you have said.

Sorry to use your post to share my inputs.
Yes. She will be missed.
Not a beauty for many but make up for other strong point.
Had to tell her not to buy anything during my visits.
Not used to be treated so well. LOL
Will try and catch up with her for makan when i visit SZ.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

You caught me again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Time to put together a MR for this lady whom I feel deserves one!

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xue-bai-massage/

Note 2: Tom666 snr bro, this lady is highly recommended . Your turn to recommend me, wait until erm ….
Old Today, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Closure for GiGi

Pre session - Tea, soups and your favourite fruits (not general fruits). She will ask a few hours prior if I wanted any soup and will start cooking so that I have a hot healthy broth when I arrive. If you book her early, she will head to the market to buy your favourite fruits in the morning.
Wow! U are one lucky dude, with broth to nourish !!

Sorry to tag on your post. Wishing her all the best as well. Has been visiting her regularly, will definitely miss her
Old Today, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Has visited her few times. She may lose out in terms of looks but her sincerity and genuine care, bros including me can feel it. Very different from other SGL MLs

Will miss her excellent masssage and her super perky buttock.

Tagging your post to wish Gigi all the best too.

These days has been chionging in JB more than SGL. Another SGL ML that I visited is Chen Ying (returneee) and just all

Pricing, ML services and value for money are the reasons to make the effort to go JB. There are angpai ML that mostly visited by SG Bros than local. Can understand as this angpai ML is chio, good figure and services Gao Gao. Of course there are landmine like elephant or dinosaur body.

Similar to anyone, after some chionging in JB, you will learn how to avoid landmines (and there are landmines due to photo heavily PS) and always sticks to few good ones which you can click

Quote:
Closure for GiGi

Doing a shoutout closure for GiGi. Had my last session (I think) and did ask her to let me know if she is still gonna work before leaving in a few days time. She is going for her well deserve break before heading back. Never really did any closure for any ML before but for her, I will. Her work ethics is simply commendable. Will give her an excellent service award if I can!

I don't think any ML I have met in my entire chionging life can match her in terms of work ethics. Maybe I didn't meet any like her before. What a comfortable setting and session each time I was there, with the passion to excel and improve whenever she can.

Shower - I was super impress when she uses the same exact towel each time for me, knowing I am a little of a hygiene freak. She even told me this towel was reserved for me and was never passed to anyone else. I discovered this when I realised it look like the same towel I used each time, asked and was thus amazed any ML would actually do this. Past MLs will usually tell me to bring my own.

Massage - She uses a minimal of 3 towels per person for massage alone. Changes all the towel for every new customer. She uses a hell lot of Dettol for washing. Her massage is on point and with effort. She is very confident and very pleased with her massage skills. Always boasting in front of me, lol. Recent months she even added a heat pad where she moves it around the back while massaging other places. Then over time she also added a small round bolster for the forehead and a longer one for the legs, all in the name of making the customer relax and enjoy the process. If she has anymore time here, she will definitely go learn JG for sure.

Sensual - She has her boundaries, and has stick to her principles which I respect and also what I loved about her. Her sensual is, in truth, much better than many of the MLs I know. Even with 2 sessions per week for her entire stay, I have managed to get my rod up and hard the moment sensual start. She does it with feeling, and I can sense it and that translates to rock hard rod . Sometimes while I laid there and fell asleep while waiting for her to wash up, she did not come wake me but instead gently close the door while she goes clean up outside. Once she was prepared to sleep on the couch just so she does not disturb me. I woke, very surprised why it's all dark, quickly washed up, woke her in the couch and told her to go rest and took my leave.

Post Session - Back to the table, relax, drink some water, eat some fruits. Chit chat before leaving.

I believe there is some form of friendship established and I do not wish for her to come back into this line. But of course if she needs it, then I welcome her with both arms. Wishing her all the best and with that work ethics and sincerity I am sure she will do well.

Last edited by goodnick; Today at 07:08 AM.
Old Today, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Can someone remind me how to check the most recently added MLs on SG lonely guy site? I believe there is a way but forgot how to.
Old Today, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!

MR for Xiao Jiu

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiao-jiu/

Xiao Jiu caught my eye and decided to make an appointment with her, despite not many reviews

Looks
- Greeted me in a red nightie, as seen in her photos
- Looks exactly like her photos, minimal photoshop
- Young pretty girl
-
- 15min walk from the nearest mrt station
- Stays alone

Massage
- Came out of the shower. She was sitting on the bed, waiting for me.
- She can give a decent massage, not piano type
- Her later half of the massage was focus on my inner thighs, which I enjoyed

Sensual
- She took off her dress and started to brush her boobs on my back
- Asked to flip over and saw that she is only covered with a tiny piece of panties
- She sat on me, showing off her good figure and boobs
- Came closer and started to kiss my nipples and chest
- I cannot resist reaching for her boobs. Soft and natural
- Her butt was soft as well. It was nice grabbing her top and bottom
- I attempted to reach for her bush and tried to peel off her panties, but it was out of bounds.
- I took some time to cum and she was very patient, stroking my rod and caressing my balls.

After washing her hands, I asked her cuddle with me and we chatted. She was very chatty and very keen to share her experiences here.

RTM: Yes
Old Today, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16376 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Can someone remind me how to check the most recently added MLs on SG lonely guy site? I believe there is a way but forgot how to.
I believe this can help -> https://sglonelyguy-35.com/?s=
Old Today, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
I believe this can help -> https://sglonelyguy-35.com/?s=
Thanks bro, but probably this isn’t the correct way. One of the “local” MLs who is in this line for years is at#6. Also a few other well known ones in top 10.
Old Today, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Thanks bro, but probably this isn’t the correct way. One of the “local” MLs who is in this line for years is at#6. Also a few other well known ones in top 10.
Its the only way. Because the posts that are updated get a change in date and get bumped up.
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6827 / Power: 22
bc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. Like wise I have the same experiences. My cup of tea. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
MR sharing for July
failed to get any reply from ru xin again, decided to just forgo and look for another new target

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/july-massage/

- very nice and service oriented, initially after confirmed booking, few hours before my appt, i had to postpone my appt from yesterday to today, no fuss
- looks wise got to discount quite a bit, age guesstimate mid-late 30s, but maybe my flavour heavier, from young to old also can accept, but her milfy looks is very gum with me, i think she got some resemblance to 张雨绮
- body wise, petite, meaty with big neh neh, almost like ling si but her tummy is tighter without too much excess meat
- shower together and the heat starts to build up liao from here, only downside is the shower area a bit small
- massage so-so just a few minutes, but is totally well compensated with a slow, long and intense sensual
- sensual wise, i will give excellent. I dont even know what kind of technique is it, it isn't cat bath, my whole body kanna suck gao gao, even parts where i didnt even know can get suck one also kanna throughout, the whole back portion of my body from shoulder down to ankle kanna strong suction like octopus and sliding up and down without release. Ended with an AR also. She takes her time to cover each part well and plus point will wipe off with a new wet wipe after each section.
- bbbj and cim was also good though not as many pattern like xinxin, even after release still keep playing with my bird, she say it's her fetish.
- top notch service and sensual. If you are looking for good service and skills and able to accept milfs, can try.
- overall her looks and body is very suitable for my taste, i cannot stress enough, this is of my personal liking, if you cannot accept older age and body type, then dont need try liao, like last time i kanna zap for sharing my MR with ling si with suspicion of pushing advertisements for aunties.

now i am starting to crave for RTM with some MLs liao after getting to know better what i want and like, but sometimes it's still a battle between the excitement and surprise of trying new MLs versus knowing what i will get in return for the time and money spent, and it's back to the sad fact of life that time is not enough, nevertheless i will continue to share MR for first visits going forward.
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Had a couple of small windows of time the past week and managed to squeeze these two in - some quick notes:

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/dan-dan-massage/

Pics are ps-ed a bit but still a pretty-enough girl. Bubbly and fun girl who has surprisingly strong massage. Perhaps I was not expecting much of a massage so it was a pleasant surprise. Likes to fool around during the massage with naughty actions and talk. And the naughty talk continues into the sensual. Like a bro mentioned, she will talk SM like "I should tie you up and whip you" and "want me to drip candle wax?"... lol. Will rtm but maybe on rotation - and if gonna be in the Little India area.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/queen-massage/

Was heading towards Balestier, had an hour+ free time so texted her to try my luck for a slot. Managed to squeeze me in. Location is a former OMM pad (way back when she was still listed). Pics are fairly accurate but the first vid is probably the closest to actual. Opened the door dressed in a schoolgirl outfit - cute since she is petite. This girl likes to joke so ice is quickly broken. Asked her for back-stepping - not bad but not quite top tier. Sensual is FN - didn't even realised she had deftly slipped out of her costume... Sensual is a combo of BM and catbath. Enjoyable albeit nothing really outstanding. Again, perhaps on rotation if around the area.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1