The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 20
chewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

The place at Siglap as recommended by one of the bros is super ideal. Was there last night and ideal spot for car action albeit 7 month and a little creepy. hahahaahah
Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently found this spot at level 2 of Wheelock, beside the shop called OUTSIDE. Its this narrow walkway that leads to a dead end and blind spot. But its completely open to public. Secluded but definitely able to see people walk by and definitely big enough to accomodate to some steamy action if anyone has the balls to.

haha i personally haven’t tried but would definitely be on my bucket list. Bros who are brave enough can go check it out. Its really a thrilling spot, at least for me
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
aquale0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaquale0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewinggum75 View Post
The place at Siglap as recommended by one of the bros is super ideal. Was there last night and ideal spot for car action albeit 7 month and a little creepy. hahahaahah
agreed its nice and outside is already main road, accessible and conducive. Finished action can walk out for drink or supper. if the carpark is not thrilling enough, the abandon flats can be next.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
aquale0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaquale0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

another place to suggest at KWM basement carpark nearer to NT*C side.

had the pleasure to be invited by a bro t to plan out a carpark session with his gf and arrange a guy to watch. Decided on Kallang WM carpark 10ish pm. Last minute the watcher couldn't turn up, couldn't find another replacement, so they continue themselves . In short, what i was told is that 10 mins passed, things started to get heated up and he realise behind the construction partition, where his car was parking, there was a guy peeping from behind the partition door through rectangular key hole and the hole was quite big, that he can see half his face looking at bro t's rear window. bro t got kinky and he lowered his rear window. After awhile, the guy shot his load out of the keyhole and went back into the partition. Both bro t and his gf finished their act and drove off.

So for bros who are looking to do outdoor, wants a potential peeker and worried about 7th mth, this could another alternative. enjoy.

Ps: He was telling me if his gf is daring enough, it could be a gloryhole scene.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20424 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquale0 View Post
Power Upz

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
keshawau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

had the pleasure to be invited by a bro t to plan out a carpark session with his gf and arrange a guy to watch. Decided on Kallang WM carpark 10ish pm. Last minute the watcher couldn't turn up, couldn't find another replacement, so they continue themselves . In short, what i was told is that 10 mins passed, things started to get heated up and he realise behind the construction partition, where his car was parking, there was a guy peeping from behind the partition door through rectangular key hole and the hole was quite big, that he can see half his face looking at bro t's rear window. bro t got kinky and he lowered his rear window. After awhile, the guy shot his load out of the keyhole and went back into the partition. Both bro t and his gf finished their act and drove off.

So for bros who are looking to do outdoor, wants a potential peeker and worried about 7th mth, this could another alternative. enjoy.

Ps: He was telling me if his gf is daring enough, it could be a gloryhole scene.
Very good share. Would like to know if this bro and his gf are open to watcher next time.
Old Today, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Public toilet always interesting. Once, me and my married FB were out with colleagues for a drink at Robertson Square. Signal each other to toilet, we went into the handicapped, started kissing and gets horny. Signal her for doggie and she gladly obliged, bang half way and hear noises outside the toilet. One tried to open the door, hahaha. We ignored and continue and shoot inside her pussy.

Clean up and we went back to our colleagues and continue the night. Feeling horny near the end, the rest left and we went back to the handicapped for 2nd round before we part and she went back to her hubby, where her hubby fucked her.
Wow so she had 3 rounds that night?
Old Today, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Adler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now rainy season starting, a good time to do in car.
The heavier the rain, better the cloaking and masking of sound.
Smattering of the rain feels like it adds to the action
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 20
chewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of lightchewinggum75 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
agreed its nice and outside is already main road, accessible and conducive. Finished action can walk out for drink or supper. if the carpark is not thrilling enough, the abandon flats can be next.
Entrance to these blocks are padlocked.
Back in the days when most abandoned places are not locked, a bro use to invite me for a watcher session and the abandoned unit has a mattress with questionable cleanliness. Hhahahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1