The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ineedhelp96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-xinxin/
hi guys anyone tried the new/ other xin xin?
greatly appreciated thanks
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alandaria View Post
Haha ok makes sense thanks bro. Yes I was looking to one way, but honestly it was a bit tiring after a while
Bro, the pillow should be placed at-most at your chin level lar… then you don’t have to be one-sided head …
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Lina

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/lina-msg/

This girl caught my eye when I was scrolling SLG. Decided to go for it and made an appointment with her.

Looks:
- Don’t look as young as her photos
- But still pleasant looking, won’t reject

- 5min walk from the nearest mrt station.
- Stays alone

Massage:
- I enjoyed the skin to skin contact, especially when her inner thighs was rubbing on my thighs
- She can manage some good moves and presses

Sensual:
- She started the usual routine of caressing my back, my balls and my inner thighs
- Asked to turn around, she had stripped to her panties
- Came close to me and she start to nipple lick.
- My hand went without resistance to her bush. My the other hand was grabbing her boobs. She moaned.
- She then started to stroke my dick.
- Before long, I exploded

I cuddled with her till time is up. It was nice chatting with her when cuddling.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serious question for the bros: how do you guys tahan lying face down during the massage? Feels like can't really breathe sometimes as my face is in the pillow At least in a spa there's a hole cutout for your face. Any tips?
Cannot breathe tell the gal that you have to face up lah haha.

Seriously, just push the pillow down towards your chest and lay your head on your crossed arms.
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Serious question for the bros: how do you guys tahan lying face down during the massage? Feels like can't really breathe sometimes as my face is in the pillow At least in a spa there's a hole cutout for your face. Any tips?
Suffocating aside.

I find it disgusting to bury my face in the pillow. I know of MLs who change the pillow case once every 1-2 weeks

Some put a towel on the pillow but that at most is changed daily.

The MLs don’t even use the pillow to sleep on themselves
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
PSGUYl977 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
MR for Lina

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/lina-msg/

This girl caught my eye when I was scrolling SLG. Decided to go for it and made an appointment with her.

Looks:
- Don’t look as young as her photos
- But still pleasant looking, won’t reject

- 5min walk from the nearest mrt station.
- Stays alone

Massage:
- I enjoyed the skin to skin contact, especially when her inner thighs was rubbing on my thighs
- She can manage some good moves and presses

Sensual:
- She started the usual routine of caressing my back, my balls and my inner thighs
- Asked to turn around, she had stripped to her panties
- Came close to me and she start to nipple lick.
- My hand went without resistance to her bush. My the other hand was grabbing her boobs. She moaned.
- She then started to stroke my dick.
- Before long, I exploded

I cuddled with her till time is up. It was nice chatting with her when cuddling.
Next time share something more interesting …
This type of service almost all MLs provide
有说不如不说!
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 16
lousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to all

MR sharing for Xiao Yi today

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/xiao-yi-massage/

- location wise plenty of parking available, only downside is there's only 2 units on the same floor with the doors facing each other and the neighbour's door is being kept open one
- shared apartment, got a roommate, offer to tarma with roomie but nope didn't take up, i'm there for her boobies
- looks wise, pretty, considered chio for me, discount maybe just 10% or even lesser from the listing video, age i guesstimate wont exceed mid 20s.
- body wise, yea it's the real deal, petite size, slim, tummy just a little bit more meat, super big nehneh, she was wearing a tank top initially and the tits are just exploding out from her slim frame, big, heavy, full and not saggy
- ask what kind of service that i want, of course is geh siao ask what kind is provided, she mention recently not convenient so only got hand, boobs and mouth, top up 30 for boobjob and top up 50 for mouth, so yea definitely hinting that full service is available, matched with previous MRs here, but also unfortunately due to that not convenient she's was wearing some kind of like 卫生裤
- massage meh, sensual meh, phone not silenced, she seems kind of tired, already yawning a bit while massaging, maybe i visited on wrong day, but at least she is still willing to please, will check in constantly whether got feel or not or what you like her to do
- i opted for boobfuck and yea, that view is heavenly, no complaints even though i took a while
- in/out 50 mins, after the release it would be endgame thereafter, she went to wash up after coming back ask me to go wash liao
- GFE average, feel that i cant really click with her, maybe because she's too young, in between the session hinted a few times where im going afterwards and what she plans to do after that, whether will pass by this area as she wanted to go grocery shopping with her roomie at a certain famous chinese supermart, but i'm not interested and just give 敷衍 answer, while sending off at the door she tried again and ask whether im really heading home, just smile smile and left, i'm not interested to be a free grab driver.
- RTM maybe as downside is a bit expensive, but with that looks and body, who dont want to earn more if you can
- Recommended if you want to visit a girl that won the genetic lottery, pretty, petite, slim and super big tits, but if you are turned off by tattoos can skip, waist and thighs is covered with plenty
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 1
Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Suffocating aside.

I find it disgusting to bury my face in the pillow. I know of MLs who change the pillow case once every 1-2 weeks

Some put a towel on the pillow but that at most is changed daily.

The MLs don’t even use the pillow to sleep on themselves
Agree bro, I went one recently and before I get near to the pillow , the smell is so pungent …..I asked if she changed and she said yes but I doubt so.
I think the previous customer may have leave his saliva or oil from his face..
Damn disgusting
Old Today, 12:59 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Ya she one of the few chio mamasan in sg
Yes. Agree.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go find condo mls, I dun face down, cos I dun go there for massage.

I only face down is when the ml is below me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
antiwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy