The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4879 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
No one try Jojo or Lucky?
Lucky used to be at liu xin yu at tiong bahru. anyway all belong to lady boss kelly who also used to do massage. solid milf with big boobs.

but lucky, you gotta discount the photo abit. plain jane if you ask me. tried her at LXY before she came here
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1100 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Lucky used to be at liu xin yu at tiong bahru. anyway all belong to lady boss kelly who also used to do massage. solid milf with big boobs.

but lucky, you gotta discount the photo abit. plain jane if you ask me. tried her at LXY before she came here
I heard Lucky quite alot of regulars so must be ok one. Anyway I usually go to May. This new girl also looks not bad but no FR yet.
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Fovas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
is she 20+ as claimed? hows her figure?

Ahh. that brought back my memory. I used to go to this place before as its location is really convenience.
That time you had to go upstair to reach the front desk.

I used to find Apple, as she was cheerful and the massage part was quite solid. There was no Happy Ending at that time.

And the story wasnt ended.

After few more visit, I finally unlocked her.
I still remembered that day was hectic for me and the shop.
So we were going further up to have the massage. We had some cheerful time, and i joked with her that my groin and lower part could use more work. I kept saying that is not enough, thats the wrong area and gently pulled her hand to help me out.
She was not very familiar with the work, but that made me more excited. Her figure was okay, Not so fat yet with a firm butt to squeeze. The moment was very excited, as the shop probably not allowed to do that at that time. We had to stop and lower my breath when we heard some footstep.
It was very fun experience, and feeling like conquering a challenge, and made me feel,very accomplishment.
I tipped her extra when the deed was done.

I RTM her several times later. And Apple will arrange a room upstair for us, which i understood as a signal of happy ending.

From that time onward, she will offer me the extra and i will tip her. Thats the consensus without saying.

That was few years back, and some fun memory to share.

Last edited by Fovas; Today at 03:06 PM.
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massagegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fovas View Post
Ahh. that brought back my memory. I used to go to this place before as its location is really convenience.
That time you had to go upstair to reach the front desk.

I used to find Apple, as she was cheerful and the massage part was quite solid. There was no Happy Ending at that time.

And the story wasnt ended.

After few more visit, I finally unlocked her.

That was few years back, and some fun memory to share.
Sorry bro, not here to ruin your fantasy.
I went to that place occasionally and I could recalled that at my first visit Apple rejected me with a firm “No”.

Then on my 2nd visit, she said I had to tip her, and I left happily, after we done the deed.

True that I enjoy the feeling of doing something not allowed inside the room, especially the shopowner also not allowing that, but just overcoming it with some tip, that make me feel adventurous and special.

Figure wise she is okay. She told me she was in mid 20 at that time, but it looks like 30s and probably in her mid 30s now.

Last edited by Massagegg; Today at 03:27 PM.
Old Today, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Putlittlein is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Thx..I last tried her dunno how long ago already.
should go for a reunion or an anniversary massage then, await for your FR, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1