The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
MrCocount is one of the Best!MrCocount is one of the Best!MrCocount is one of the Best!
Re: AR Queen Abby Is Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
First time trying Abby's skills yesterday.

Indeed the real 一条龙 service standard. And she's pretty hot for a 27. I would rate her 8/10 in the looks department.

As for the rest of the ratings? All 10.
She quite tall so makes her look like model. Your ratings for her so high. She must be your type.
Old 20-08-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCocount View Post
She quite tall so makes her look like model. Your ratings for her so high. She must be your type.
She seems to look v different in the wc pics vs SLG website pics

How will you rate her looks out of 10? Thanks!
Old 20-08-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaalpha69 View Post

Tuesday booked Abby.. 8.30pm steady.. halfway reaching, kena cancelled..
dunno which fking dude say dun want/cannot so I got the slot then reverse 99, die die want to go, end up my slot kena cancel..

dont cb.. cannot go can go cannot go can go.. make up your mind.. nbcb

On another note.. is this Abby the one on top of MHY dessert at Cheenatown last time?
Yes she is the abby. Her mouth work is quite good. Don’t remember she provide full service.
Old 20-08-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
jonnyboi is a glorious beacon of lightjonnyboi is a glorious beacon of lightjonnyboi is a glorious beacon of lightjonnyboi is a glorious beacon of lightjonnyboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Same person??? SLG is known to sometimes mis-spell ML's names.

Abby = Addy ?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/addy-massage/
U are right
I wonder why barber TS post this
Old 20-08-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

MrCocount is one of the Best!MrCocount is one of the Best!MrCocount is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
She seems to look v different in the wc pics vs SLG website pics

How will you rate her looks out of 10? Thanks!
Bro Penetrator rate her 8/10 but for me maybe 7/10. She is not those super pretty type but quite pleasant looking also. Plus she is tall so overall is decent.
Old 20-08-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
orez is one of the Best!orez is one of the Best!orez is one of the Best!orez is one of the Best!

Noted from some bros that she's tall with model figure.

What's her boobs size and will she be fully nude for auto roaming?

Genuine questions here because I've not tried Dong Guan 一条龙 service.

Thanks in advance, bros!
Old 21-08-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Penetrator rate her 8/10 but for me maybe 7/10. She is not those super pretty type but quite pleasant looking also. Plus she is tall so overall is decent.
Thanks for the honest feedback bro! will prob try her next week
Old 21-08-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1100 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Booked Abby yesterday. I tried her at Chinatown last year and the experience was amazing. Her place now is at boat quay and she operate alone.

Her massage skill kinda improved from previous experience but anyway I don't really care cos I'm here for her "drilling" tongue action. About 30 mins of massage she start kissing me all over, giving a sensual cat bath from my ears to my butt. I was asked to knee and lift up my butt a bit and she start raping my ass with her tongue! The feeling is just too crazy to describe! My rod become so hard I can feel my blood veins bursting. Then she continue to ask me to position myself in several patterns and continue to rape my ass and balls. Honestly...I cannot take it already. Haha!

Finally after 20 mins of "torture", she grab my 2IC and start giving me a sensual bbbj. By that time I'm already overwhelmed with all the excitement in the begining. I shot all my armies into her mouth. This is seriously good I told her.

Total damage - $150 including massage
Old 22-08-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not really. My type are those chio ah Lian type, preferably petite with a bubble ass.

Abby is lanky, has a unique look and obviously lean figure. I just give credit where credit's due.
Old 22-08-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 0
BarberOng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBarberOng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBarberOng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AR Queen Abby Is Leaving On 25 September !!

Contact Number: 86469903

You also contact Abby via WhatsApp or Wechat by scanning the QR code below.

Please include your contact number in your request if you are adding her via WeChat.

Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Not really. My type are those chio ah Lian type, preferably petite with a bubble ass.

Abby is lanky, has a unique look and obviously lean figure. I just give credit where credit's due.
Ah...I see. anyway I see the AD she is going back in 3 days time. So fast.
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Very friendly and service oriented lady.
Location is central but in a busy part which is not very discreet which made me slightly uncomfortable.

Her unit is quite small but she kept it neat and tidy.

As many mentioned she is tall and slim but busty. Very polite and service oriented and her tongue skills is really good. Very experienced but din get to zhut or do much as she said she was on period and sensitive and she also wasn't open to kissing.

Looks wise not really glam me but acceptable.

Maybe just no chemistry so not really gam me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1