The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

New arrival

Looks : confirm syt and slim , look true to photo or video with a bit meitu
Massage : masseur trained in Shenzhen as well , good …
Sensual : syt servicing you , what can you ask for … and knows how to pleasure

She can speak Cantonese , and she like like those hk xmm.

Will RTM
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
alrighty, thanks for the tips
guess i may have to RTM to try, another thing i like the star and moon night light in her room. After song liao just lie down, stare at the ceiling and look at the moving stars and end up in a daze lol
and bro if you like da jiejie vibes, the best da jiejie standard for me was https://sglonelyguy-34.com/yi-an-massage/ older than Jia Qi though, milfy looks and comes with a good proper massage also

today share another MR again, this time for Bao Zi
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bao-zi-massage/

- location wise plenty of parking available nearby
- there was a group of noisy neighbours even late at night, she said that it was a group of young angmohs that recently moved in and they made a lot of noise the whole day, she even saw an aunty scolding them before, shortly after they started singing super loud, some other neighbour got triggered liao, shouted and chao gan them with colourful expletives and it went completely quiet afterwards
- initially i was abit reserved whether to book with her as previous MR mentioned her personality was a bit cold and not a chatty person, being an introvert myself i'm worried that it would be an awkward session, but as a boobs addict, i really want to try once at least
- she's gentle and soft spoken, and indeed when trying to have some small talk, certain times either i went quiet or she went quiet and the conversation just died off, in my mind i start to have a bit panic because of the social awkwardness
- luckily as the session goes on, she commented i have very fair skin and even fairer than her so she's a bit envious and she thought that i'm much younger than my looks, in my mind i was thinking i do get that a few times from others MLs, maybe it's true, maybe just want to make me feel shiok only, but just enjoy the moment lor, somehow the conversation moved to cutting weight and slimming down and she opened up on how she was 65kg at her heaviest and kept sharing tips on how she managed to cut down her weight.
- looks wise, her pictures are accurate, quite young maybe mid-late 20s and i think she looks even better in person, on my scale, definitely is chiobu, personal opinion
- body wise, i can only use violent to describe, she was wearing a low cut dress showing her deep cleavage, and she's curvy, meat at all the right places, i especially like the side view of her in that dress, the boobs was totally outstanding.
- massage was so-so but i told her i'm really tired and so she actually took quite long and spent some time to press press and cover my whole body area rather than some ML massage just a short while and ask you to flip over liao
- sensual wise was so-so as well, but that's not the point, i like her soft and gentle grip and her boobs was heavenly, big and hefty, normally i take quite awhile to release but that's not the case with her, cannot tahan la, the face and the boobies.
- after the deed, she gave me a head massage, only downside is she put a pillow in between instead of laying direct in her laps, but it was comfy enough that i almost fell asleep.
- RTM yes 100%, beautiful looks and big nehneh, i wont hiam, but if you want GFE, playful, chatty, high energy and good skills then probably not for you
I also find bao zi pretty, anyone managed to unlock her?
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:
yes indeed
nicely weighted boobies and damn huggable body

everytime see new listings, so many out there to explore, so little time and money
I’m also very tempted by so many new listings but really like you said not enough time and money. I’m thinking just go for those that will stay longer than 30days type, so that there is still chance for rtm. Those on short stays just imagine them as passing water or wind, come and go, don’t need to frat
Old Today, 11:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I’m also very tempted by so many new listings but really like you said not enough time and money. I’m thinking just go for those that will stay longer than 30days type, so that there is still chance for rtm. Those on short stays just imagine them as passing water or wind, come and go, don’t need to frat
Some gems even short stay but return again and again. Siao Wan is the one.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 16
lousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to alllousydk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
well that's a good approach as well, thanks for the tips

BTW anyone tried before da bao bei? I saw on the beauty castle, $100 for massage only and big big neh neh, but i scared is a bomb
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/nina-massage/

Wa Nina updated her pics and video again, look like need to rtm again for her effort haha.
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Lin Lin
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/

Finally managed to book a meeting with Lin Lin.

The bad: Location, not the most friendly for foot soldiers. Tummy have a bit, but can’t be stick slim if you wanna have those big tits right? She is smaller size than Bao Zi, in body frame, if you need a comparison

The good: those huge tits, you pay the entrance ticket just to see them. Lin Lin is also a good conversationist, can speak with her about almost anytime. I would say her playability is high too, but do respect her boundaries.

Overall, I would rtm.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post

Wa Nina updated her pics and video again, look like need to rtm again for her effort.
Haven’t visited Nina before
Seen some MR that she has armpit hair.
Is she clean shaven there, or keeps some hair as some China lady likes to do.
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post

Wa Nina updated her pics and video again, look like need to rtm again for her effort haha.
I see she is offering B2B@170. Anyone tried?
Old Today, 02:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well that's a good approach as well, thanks for the tips

BTW anyone tried before da bao bei? I saw on the beauty castle, $100 for massage only and big big neh neh, but i scared is a bomb
I boycotted Beauty Castle many years ago. To many landmines.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Some gems even short stay but return again and again. Siao Wan is the one.
There are exceptions of course. For those that are good and that we know will be back, like Rayna aka Xuan Xuan, and the above mentioned who’s back for the third time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1