The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 14
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here for another FR Contribution!

Recently many hype and good comments on Nooky stable. Believe many bros have tried and do not need much introduction for 108 & 109.

The first time I initially wanted to book 109 but she was busy. Okt recommended 108 and I decided to go ahead with the choice.

Nice location. Room thumbs up 👍 I met 108, and looks confirm exotic. Is like paying dome 1 price but getting dome 3 girls 😂 face and figure is confirm won't reject. In fact whole package, the service and attitude, everything 10/10. Despite her English language C+, but using GT is not something that would prevent any men to minus point off her.

Next FR...is none other than 109! ➕️ 108!!
Yes you read it correct! After booking and trying 108, I have the opportunity to book 108 + 109 after the girls agreeing and also OKT bro green light. The coordination from the two of them is at first alittle shy but we manage to warm things up and make the atmosphere not awkward.
Those bros who tried 108 and 109, imagine you are pumping 109 but at the same time frenching, roaming and playing with 108.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gehete93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

soda - https://i.ibb.co/qsjBGVp/IMG-20240817-122450-448.jpg

Reading a couple of reviews regarding this gem. Without hesitation I give it a try and things go smoothly and well.

Looks: Real Chio looking, and if she happen to be my real girlfriend, I definitely will stay home piak piak daily!

Body: Sexy curvy figure! Model body shape! nautral boobs, nips sensitive when I suck and lip will have soft moans coming from her.

Bbbj: Plus point for this! Normally Chio one will hang up sell. But Nami blows like a pro able to deepthroat and handsfree. Blows me for long ! Damn song when looking at a chiobu suck me well.

Fj: Tight! Moan damn sexy! Pound her in missionary her horny expression will boost my ego to pound her non stop! When I pounding her deep and hard she gave me the horny expression
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 20
lance7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlance7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candy from Club Friday

Reading a couple of reviews regarding this gem then saw flash deal in bro Cf telegram so I guess that’s my luck.

Look very beautiful, and if she happens to be my real girlfriend, I definitely want bring her to club n fuck her

Body slim with tattoos (some might concern) with nice looking enhanced boobs, will get turn on easily when her pussy rubbed my erect dick when I still had my boxer on

Handle cock like a pro, able to deep throat with handsfree. Her face when on her knees sucking cock still imprinted on my mind

Pound her in missionary her horny expression will boost my ego to pound her non stop, unloaded but still lifting her hips as if want more, sibeh shiok ayioh

Rtf still debatable since too many girls now but might try Bell next.

Bros who looking for exchange points can just drop a PM, salute
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Westboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My original post:
"Gift - Galaxy

Looks 9, real beauty but of cos with makeup
FJ: 9, enjoys sex.
Figure is a 9, for boobs lovers. No tummy
Knows english and chinese.
Like some previous post said, she may give bbbj in shower and grind u with her naked body.
Of cos do tip her well lar

Will rtf"

I have RTF as she is back!

Alot of GFE, love her oiling her boobs and rub against my d

She not staying long so do book fast
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 5
rudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud ofrudymdz has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998532

Just ended my session and both leg really jelly. Fast and efficient arrangement by OKT.

Lucky very hardworking and good attitude. Massage provided and is good 👍 short review for her.

Service:
Blowjob good suction
Abalone clean shaved and she love being licked
FJ very Accommodative and no black face given when I request to change position. Can pound her deep and hard. Her moans genuine.

Overall: Sextisfied and will RTF her soon need some time to replenish my vitamin M first.
Old Today, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jerzopam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lilly
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998535

OKT : Very responsive and give clear instructions.

Face : 10/10. Look exactly like photo and very pretty.

Boobs: 10/10. BIG! soft and nice to play and fondle

Body : 9/10. Tall and slim, Curvy at right places nips are most welcoming, shaved, tight, young and fresh, butt made for doggy too

BBBJ : 8/10. She will not stop until you stop her.

FJ : 9/10. Her moan are soft and genuine. It took me about some time for my second shot but she did not complain and was even smiling.

GFE: After first shot, we lied down cuddling and fell asleep for awhile. It was a great experience.

RTF : Will do before she goes back

Old Today, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 20
Player15 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayer15 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayer15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997981

Was really torn between Candy or Dior from T21, then turns out Dior was available. She was lovely and looked like Chinese gal with cute innocent face, very demure haha. Body was slim, fair skin but personally not a fan of manmade boobies (which I willing to overlook due to her services)

Services can rate 8.5/10 - shower, catbath, bbbj were quite solid. She knew the drill. Fj was enjoyable, tight pussy and soft moans. Doggy was my highlight she can take good poundings from behind and a bit of ass spanking. Can french but no dfk yet for me so i guess depends on chemistry which i'm okay to try my luck again next time

Gfe can rate 10/10 - really girlfriend material where you want to date her in real life, careful knn KC liao bros Lol

Goodluck bros in finding schedule with her or sister Candy even Julie
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

After almost half a year of abstinence, decided to gamble with a mystery bonk. Got assigned to
Aom from Galaxy (GX)

General
( Click to show/hide )

OKT/Stable: Not the first time booking with them.
Although I know a lot of FRs are exaggerated but at least when I get down to the deed I know not everything is bullshit.
Quick dealings.

The only benefit of the place is it being very discreet, other than that the bedroom is shit.
I got the same room as my last bonk from their sister stable, there was barely any space to walk.

Looks/Body: Besides the slight blemishes on her face, Aom is really cute.
I would say she is a gnd / syt.
After encountering so many milfs, I'm glad I got someone younger this time for a fresh change.
Slim, natural b cups and smooth fair skin.

Personality: Aom is cheerful and makes effort to converse, even with my broken Thai.
Strong GFE aura.
She liked the smell of the perfume I wore so she was snuggling up close to me most of the time.

Service
( Click to show/hide )

Blowjob: Decent, wet and sufficient tongue swirls around head.
Ok with light facefucking and occasional deepthroat.
Not pro level, but good enough to make me CIM the first shot.

Massage: No massage was initiated, but unlike my usual self I didn't ask for it this time.
We spent the time cuddling between the sheets, chatting and laughing.

The Fuck: Aom got me up with another blowjob, this time with more deepthroat which felt really good, wished she did it more during the first shot.
She rode on top of me for a substantial amount of time.
I played with her boobs and slid my hands all over her silky skin.
She didn't stop riding until she started perspiring from her back.
I took over and continued in missionary.
Front view was great.
She was able to spread her legs back and wide open and look at me with sultry eyes.
Subtle moans and expressions of biting her lips add on to the experience.
Flipped Aom over and gave her my all in doggy.
Back view was superb too.
Her ass was really smooth and nice to knead.
As I picked up my speed and banged her harder, the louder the bed knocks and her moans became.
Delivered my second payload without having to struggle.
Ended pleasantly with her cleaning me up and showering.

Overall
Damage: $110/90/2 + tips.
Aom exudes strong GND, GFE and XMM vibe in personality + service. Don't go for her if you want PSE, milf, slut or commando.
Aom is slim with fair and smooth skin. Boobs are small but natural. Don't go for her if you want thicc and *bak*.
Overall I'll give 7/10.
Worth it considering it's a mystery price. 👍
Old Today, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

tegega92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model Name : Put
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...1#post23630571
Looks : 8/10 Look like your GND, the very cheerful kind.
Body : 10/10 Au-natural C-cups, definitely for boobs lovers.
BBBJ : 11/10 Slow and sensual with lots of balls licking, suitable for bros that enjoys wet and sloppy BJ.
FJ : 9/10 Lots of moaning to build up the mood and very accommodating. It feels like she truly enjoys the sex rather than going through motion.
GFE : 11/10 Her personality definitely shows here which is a huge plus. She’s very cheerful throughout the session and always initiate to some laughters to reduce any little awkwardness. Will have casual chat with you, much like making friends.
RTF : When my vit-m replenishes.
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

covidcorona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thip from fairiesfinder

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998550

Looks 9/10 chio and slutty

Body 9/10 petite and smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 suck until she cannot tahan

French 9/10 fight all the way in shower to the bed

Bbbj 9/10 lick the whole shaft up and down with hand motion too

Pussy 9/10 tight and nice to dive

New lady from this shop and quickly secure a slot but was quite limited

Once open door was surprise with this lady as she was damn pretty and she wears a sexy black lacy dress Abit see thru and her nippes can see too

Brought me to the toilet and we shower together. Started soaping me and I rubbed her nips and her pussy. She bite her lips a little while I was fingering her. Suddenly her body jerked and she told me she came..

Proceed to the bed and she ask me sit at the corner of the bed and went knee down give me a good sensation blow. Push her head deeper and mouth fuck her abit while playing with her boobs.

She told me she wan to fuck already as she was very wet below. Caps on and she started riding me by taking control. While riding me and looking at her horny face makes me hyper more and u turn her around and bonk her doggy. Pull her hair alittle and continue fucked her long and slot momentum.. She loves fast fuck and she told me fuck her faster Pls.. Hear her say that sure wack her hard and harder n she moan damn loud I think next door also can hear.. Told her I was cumming and I took off my condom and spray all my armies outside her pussy and stomach. Damn Shiok la
Old Today, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

mekivdp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunny from Fairiesfinder

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998534

Nice Room very clean ,
very clear instruction from OKT

Service
Showering : manage to hug her after deep cleaning and got some action inside

BBBJ : 9/10 she can do it very long until i need to stop her , she got that slutty face and dark eye liner like cat women .

French kiss : 10/10 got a great hot lips , she will make your lip get wet

Her Riding skill very good , C cup confirm
Her room for Doggy is good when you lean on the wall and banging her , did my 1st shot on her back and 2nd shot on her mouth .
she provide CIM COB & COF did all 3 haha because when i come on her mouth spread into her face too

Overall service 9/10
will RTF since is near my workplace $140worth bonking and her service really good
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

tegega92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeanz17 View Post
Lucky (Fairies Finder)

Saw her pictures which look familiar but totally forgot that I met her before a few months back.

Looks: 9/10 (She has a cute face which reminds me of my colleague)
Body: 10/10 (Nice body. Slim with a few tattoos here and there)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced and just the right size for me)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Once she remembered me immediately started to blow off my little brother during shower. Almost wanted to release there. Back to bed and she continued blowing hands free)
Massage: 10/10 (Can tell that she knows how to properly massage. Using her forearm and elbow to relieve the tension on my back. Can hear my lower back crack. Also did massaged my balls like Juagen style)
GFE: 9/10 (It was nice being around her. Her English is average but not need Google Translate)
FJ: 9/10 (Did cowgirl for Round 1 and pumped her as hard as I can until release. Too bad Round 2 I was too tired but she HJ me without complain)

Overall: 9/10

Overall left a very happy man. Grateful for getting a last minute booking. Lucky is a service oriented lady. Will definitely RTF but sadly will be busy with work. Thank you again OKT for arranging the session. 👍🏽
I agreed with you and happily exited the room.
Make the best use of my 90-minute slot 👍

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998532
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

iZai13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

belate FR for Eileen from Rollypolly

Area: SG
Looks : 8.5/10
Body : Tasty slim
Boobs: natural B
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 damn sweet

Overall: 9/10

RTF: yes
Old Today, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Blankblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998458

Had a late night slot with Gift from gx

Looks: 8/10 quite similar to photos, some discount
Boobs: 9/10 big and soft, her boob job is damn "dangerous"
Bbbj:9/10 eye contact
Fj:9/10 quite a loud moaner beware lol
Painting: NA
Frenching: NA not handsome enough
Language: Speaks english and mandarin, her mandarin is better than her english
GFE: 7/10 : more towards a FB than gfe easy to talk to and break ice

PS: towel a bit small bring your own if possible
Advert Space Available