The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
hamkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Bro, can share contact please?
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Hi bros

Not sure if we are all talking about the same ML here but after adding her WeChat for some time, decided to pay her a visit today.

Entry was $80 and I was brought to a room which looks like a huge bathroom with a bed. She started off by giving me a bath right after I stripped. She was very gentle and even blew me while bathing me! Next, hopped on the bed while she stripped and the Nuru started. Have not had Nuru for a long time and it felt good! I like the way she licked and sucked the Nuru gel from my skin. After about 20 mins of sliding up and down my back, she asked me to raise up my bath and she started doing HDLY on me. She then told me to kneel in front of her and she started caressing me nips and my ears!

She then asked me to turn over and started the Nuru on my front. She clasped my now hardened tool between her thighs and started going up and down and I almost surrendered! We frenched a little and she then went 69 blowing me while I ate her! I had to tell her to slow down but it did not work and when she knew I was coming, she took my whole load like a champ and sucked me dry!

Best Nuru and BBBJ I have ever had! Damage for the Nuru and BBBJ was 3 blues.

Overall, I agree that it’s expensive and its not a place I will frequent often. However, must admit that I will really need to resist going back so that I don’t end up bankrupt!
Similar experience. This ML is "value for money", technically it is still exp because of the entrance fee, but u get what i mean, she gives u the full nuru experience. I have tried FLs nuru before and in comparison, she is better and more professional.

Shes hardworking and does her job diligently. Have quite a bunch of diff patterns and position changes before 69 and the finish. I actually finish ahead of time and she also will give good hard massage after when thrs time. Still end up not fully using entire 1 hr but the nuru experience makes up for it tbh.

This joint layout is also quite big and spacious.

However I gotta say I won't RTM, maaaybe once in many mths or try other girls (heard they r more ex tho). 1 is due to overall damage. 2 is shes older than me, and the looks and body a bit not my taste. Her face does look close to pic and looks decent tho. 3 is I'm not super into nuru lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1