The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of
Re: MP along geylang rd

Tried the spa at the end of the road near the paya lebar mrt exit.
Recommend L*** , girl with sharp features and nice skin.
Left happy man for 1B tip worth it
Next time I’ll ask them to give me a receipt for TCM insurance claims
Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
birdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's one next to the famous stinky toufu with viet n PRC. tried once but only hj. but most MLs r in their 20s.
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Just wonder does anyone happen to go 59* $60 per massage

The ML did post heavily in other website state $110 for massage + HJ her name on website is 白* and I think last time her name is R**E

Any FR on her can share or PM me
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Wow another gem from u bro

Somemore affordable rate
Hahahah good things must share. I saw another short petite girl in the same shop, i think her name is QQ. My friend tried her and is very satisfying because she can be carried to piak piak but not for boobs lover
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Wow another gem from u bro

Somemore affordable rate
I think I saw Sasa when I looked for QQ. Look a bit milfy to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1