The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Top one is Mandy who RTC
Bottom one is Vicky..different people but both power bodies.. LOL
thanks bro was actually intro from you, but both power bodies indeed, i even got them mixed up

very similar build, fit and tight with good boobies
Old 20-08-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scent View Post

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Care to share, TIA
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dakong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Bro can share CTC.... 🙏
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rccc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, pls share contact

Tka
Old Yesterday, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunryse View Post
Hi Bro, can PM for contact?
Bro, pls share contact.

Tks
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Yes bro. Have backache go find Dior, she is a healer

Bro,

Pls share contact

Tks
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yuna? look like her but cant cfm
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moneymoneymoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a syt in town with pink nipple to share with basic service only hj and roaming
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotbut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact details? Much appreciated
Old Today, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dakong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hello,I'm sharing lobangs that I have bunch of syt Vietnamese,PRC that are sweet syt and quite horny if you click with them.if anyone keen to try do pm me for their ctcs.
Bro
Don know why can't DM u...can share your CTC
Tia
Old Today, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kwanji707 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post

I got one to recommend. Tease you from top down - ear, nips, rear, then kkkj.

Pm for contact.
Hi bro,
Can you please PM the contact.
TIA
Old Today, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc & damage details.
Thanks
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zenpimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssspikeee View Post

Finally after doing some research looking at all the various FRs for Wyn Wellness, I decided to plunge back to try the massage and spa parlours again. And I’m happy to say the service and facilities of the place is worth a visit. You get a proper room to yourself with your own portable shower space. Dim lighting and ample space. Very decent. Location is near Lavender MRT.

My masseuse was Grace (see pic) who’s from Vietnam. She’s really beautiful and look very close to photos (very little discount needed). Communication in English is decent enough so didn’t need GT. She’s new to Wyn having just joined a few days ago.

Had the head spa and massage package (combo 2) and was very satisfied with what Grace did. Strong hands yet not overpowering. My first time trying headspa and it’s refreshing. Body massage was good too and it’s a nice gateway to something that comes later 😜

The teasing to my manhood was nicely done, first from the back and then slowly to the front. She’s got magic hands. Won’t elaborate further but I highly recommend Grace both in terms of looks and skills. And she’s very easy to chat with.

A great find for me this week. Highly recommended.
Oh damn she looks good and juicy
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssspikeee View Post

Finally after doing some research looking at all the various FRs for Wyn Wellness, I decided to plunge back to try the massage and spa parlours again. And I’m happy to say the service and facilities of the place is worth a visit. You get a proper room to yourself with your own portable shower space. Dim lighting and ample space. Very decent. Location is near Lavender MRT.

My masseuse was Grace (see pic) who’s from Vietnam. She’s really beautiful and look very close to photos (very little discount needed). Communication in English is decent enough so didn’t need GT. She’s new to Wyn having just joined a few days ago.

Had the head spa and massage package (combo 2) and was very satisfied with what Grace did. Strong hands yet not overpowering. My first time trying headspa and it’s refreshing. Body massage was good too and it’s a nice gateway to something that comes later ��

The teasing to my manhood was nicely done, first from the back and then slowly to the front. She’s got magic hands. Won’t elaborate further but I highly recommend Grace both in terms of looks and skills. And she’s very easy to chat with.

A great find for me this week. Highly recommended.
Great find for you, great intro from me
Old Today, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 8
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am here to share an experience with one of a newly opened tcm near Race Course Road. What attracts me was their unique uniform, the kind of long skirt fairy like. It was mentioned previously in one of the thread. I have decided to give it a try and share my FR to all other bros. Pardon for my writing. I would say that her massage is not bad with some hard pressing and many finger running around the back and thigh. She is still green in the industry but can tell that she is doing her best. I left a happy man with standard damage. Upon leaving the shop, I do see other young masseur that are quite good looking. Bros can pm me for contact.

TCM name : Y*** K*** TCM
Masseur name : Q* Q*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1