The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kwanji707 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Tuina TCM

Hi Bros,

Can someone please share the contact of master XL...

TIA
Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 18
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Bro $$$$$$, can share MMA contact please?
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kwanji707 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2minded View Post
Thanks to all the bros who shared Masseuse A and XL

Feeling adventurous so went to the same area look see, saw this smallish shop which looks quite new and a slim and tall ML, L*L* with big round eyes was beckoning me, my guess is 30ish? $50 for an hour, curtain joint with common bathroom but looks newer and cleaner than A and XL place.
Massage was fusion of chinese and thai and quite acceptable, there were quite a few lifting of body and legs. flip over then came the unusual technique she lie on me, then cheek to cheek. She then glide her body down where tits were at my bro then use he tits to rub it then up and down a few times like that.
Then she took off her top to show me her body even before gq, she has this red string tied at her waist which makes her look even more sexy, after that was offered the usual HJ at $50. She just arrived 7 days ago from Shandong and was keen to please. Not sure if can unlock more stuff. Will share Wechat ID with bros who shared with me previously and reputable bros.

Safe Chionging!
Hi Bro,

Can you please share the contacts of Master XL and this new ML.

TIA
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanji707 View Post
Hi Bros,

I tried the same ML last week. Sharing my FR.
Her massage is so so. Not an expert... But she is asking the soft or hard and adjust the pressure. Can converse well in English. Also friendly.
HJ and half service are standard damage prices.
HJ is bit short time and rushing.
Her figure is quite good and well maintained.
She is new to SG just need to guide her as long, did feedback to her that she need to improve on her HJ and teach her a few trick
Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone pls share Master A and XL contact with me pls. Thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
She is new to SG just need to guide her as long, did feedback to her that she need to improve on her HJ and teach her a few trick
Good to hear that. Hope I can give her a chance too. Bro - chek ur inbox.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tplink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can share Master A contacts?

Thanks
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

Thanks to all who messaged me with Master A’s contact details..

This week I made a booking with Master A. The booking was simple and she communicated well in English.. She talked me into taking 90mins as she said 60mins is very short.. normally I wouldn’t, but after reading the reviews, I took a punt and agreed and I’m so glad I did..

Arrived on time and A was there to great me, I was shocked to see a youngish, slim attractive girl who was bouncing with joy.. She showed me into the cubicle, wooden walls, door, air gap between the walls and ceiling, decent sized massage bed, clean.. she offered me a shower which I was shocked they had. The shower was in the store room at the back and a good size to be able to hang clothes and shower.

Back in the room, disposable pants on, laying on the bed waiting for A.. she came in and spoke OK English. First thing she did was rip the disposable underwear right up each side leaving just the elastic.. then she proceeded to give me one of the best massages I’ve had in a long time..

Starting with a long dry massage before introducing oil. As the bed was a decent size, she spent most of the time climbing and sitting on me, which felt amazing. She massaged every part she could, however there was zero teasing during the “proper“ massage which was really unfortunate as it would have been a nice buildup.

Regular massage finished and she ripped the remaining part of the disposable undies off leaving me exposed. She got me to lift my hips and attacked with long sweeping strokes down my arse crack, around my balls and down the full length of my cock, interspersed with massaging my butt and thighs.. personally I’d have preferred if she kept edging me the whole time as it seemed like all then nothing.. Onto the flip and she positioned herself on the end of the bed between my legs. She rubbed and stroked for eternity, pushing my prostate and squeezing my balls.. She was smiling her head off, which was great to see and her boobs looked too good not to try and touch.. As I leaned forward to try and reach her, she offered to stand next to me for better access.. As I’m groping her firm ass, she lifts her top, pulls down her bra and feeds her nipples to me.. Unfortunately her breast were manmade and a little hard and lumpy, but her nipples were small and soft.. So there I am, grabbing her ass, sucking her titties, she’s stroking me, moaning in my ear and kissing my neck and cheek. It was too much and I blew!!! She was so happy and excited.. this is definitely a lady who enjoys her work.

Dressed, paid and was walking out.. there were loads of girls sat around with definitely some lookers, one with glasses who looked cute giving me the eye.. Master A said they have 7 girls working there!!!

Master A is a real gem.. a must if you are looking for a professional massage with extras.. I wish she did more teasing, but you can’t have everything and for me a decent massage out weighs the need for teasing..
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, can I have Master A's contact?

Thanks very much
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3184 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Thanks to all who messaged me with Master A’s contact details..

This week I made a booking with Master A. The booking was simple and she communicated well in English.. She talked me into taking 90mins as she said 60mins is very short.. normally I wouldn’t, but after reading the reviews, I took a punt and agreed and I’m so glad I did..

Arrived on time and A was there to great me, I was shocked to see a youngish, slim attractive girl who was bouncing with joy.. She showed me into the cubicle, wooden walls, door, air gap between the walls and ceiling, decent sized massage bed, clean.. she offered me a shower which I was shocked they had. The shower was in the store room at the back and a good size to be able to hang clothes and shower.

Back in the room, disposable pants on, laying on the bed waiting for A.. she came in and spoke OK English. First thing she did was rip the disposable underwear right up each side leaving just the elastic.. then she proceeded to give me one of the best massages I’ve had in a long time..

Starting with a long dry massage before introducing oil. As the bed was a decent size, she spent most of the time climbing and sitting on me, which felt amazing. She massaged every part she could, however there was zero teasing during the “proper“ massage which was really unfortunate as it would have been a nice buildup.

Regular massage finished and she ripped the remaining part of the disposable undies off leaving me exposed. She got me to lift my hips and attacked with long sweeping strokes down my arse crack, around my balls and down the full length of my cock, interspersed with massaging my butt and thighs.. personally I’d have preferred if she kept edging me the whole time as it seemed like all then nothing.. Onto the flip and she positioned herself on the end of the bed between my legs. She rubbed and stroked for eternity, pushing my prostate and squeezing my balls.. She was smiling her head off, which was great to see and her boobs looked too good not to try and touch.. As I leaned forward to try and reach her, she offered to stand next to me for better access.. As I’m groping her firm ass, she lifts her top, pulls down her bra and feeds her nipples to me.. Unfortunately her breast were manmade and a little hard and lumpy, but her nipples were small and soft.. So there I am, grabbing her ass, sucking her titties, she’s stroking me, moaning in my ear and kissing my neck and cheek. It was too much and I blew!!! She was so happy and excited.. this is definitely a lady who enjoys her work.

Dressed, paid and was walking out.. there were loads of girls sat around with definitely some lookers, one with glasses who looked cute giving me the eye.. Master A said they have 7 girls working there!!!

Master A is a real gem.. a must if you are looking for a professional massage with extras.. I wish she did more teasing, but you can’t have everything and for me a decent massage out weighs the need for teasing..
Nice FR ! Upped you for it ! Quite disappointed to learn that her boobs aren't real and natural ! Thanks for revealing it. Seem like you are the first one here that let the cat out of the bag. Nobody ever mention her boobs are manmade, hard and lumpy. Thanks for the update !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1