The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Short Stories written for fun

The Village Bicycle

It was one thing fantasizing about random influencers you see on Instagram or Tiktok, quite another to be salivating over someone’s profile whom you’ve seen and spoke to in real life.

“Oi see which chiobu? Bojio?” Max, my roommate, exclaimed as he peered over my shoulder.

“Kanina, scare me la. This one lo. Amber, like chio leh.”

“Amber? Eh she damn slut one you know?” Max dropped to a whisper.

“Zhun bo? Don’t people pose sexy pictures on Insta then you say she slut leh.” I retorted. It’s true though, I’ve known quite a few girls who seem to be perfectly decent women but are somehow more than okay with posing in revealing clothes on social media when I don’t actually see them wear anything near as outrageous in real life.

“Really la. You see she like fitspo, but she super lot of friends with benefits in the hall one. Got one time, someone say they saw her coming out of her shower, then Max just went to lead her to a corner where she just sucked him off, no questions asked. Not even in his or her room leh, just some fucking corner in the dorm.”

“Cannot be la. These kind of rumour anyhow one. Anyways Mark so handsome, so rich, any girl also wanna suck his dick la”

“Really la. Her nickname is the “Village Bicycle”. Everyone in this village also can ride.”

“Hahaha fuck you la. Kampong bicycle more better sibo.”

“Kanina tell you lobang you liddat. You still virgin right? Try la. Maybe she can be your first.” Max suggested.

Staring at her Instagram profile, I couldn’t help but be obsessed over the idea…

I’ve tried to think of different ways of how I could do it, but it didn’t quite work out the way I had envisaged. After all, they did say all battle plans go to shit when the first bullet is fired right? It certainly felt that way.

It was a rather quiet Friday evening when I chanced upon her getting out of a cab coming back into hall. She was wearing a white sports bra, black kydra tights and slippers while carrying a bunch of stuff. It instantly had my eyes fixated on her, my loins beginning to stir.

Most people had already left for the weekend, so I was somewhat surprised to see her. I tried to recall the various conversation starters that I’ve thought of, or those that I’ve googled, but my mind could only draw a blank.

She was closing the distance to the hall and I know she would quickly disappear into her room, so I knew I couldn’t lose my best chance. After all, even if she rejected me, no one (or less people) would be around to see it right?

“Uh hh- Hi!!” I stuttered.

“...Hi?” Amber responded, a little puzzled at the greeting.

“Ahhhh, not going home for the weekend?”

“Haha, I’m Malaysian, this is my home.”

“Wow Malaysian girls do have bigger boobs…” I thought before quickly uttering “Oh. Just came back from spin class ah?”

“Hahaha, yes. Is there something I can help you with…?” Amber queried, seemingly getting a little irritated.

“Uh, uh, just wanted to say that you look great haha. Your figure very good.” I muttered, blushing and cursing myself for whatever I just said.

“Hahaha, thank you. You’re so cute. Here, let me help you. You want my number or are you already following me on Instagram?

“I… I… I…”

“Hahaha, you’re such a cutie. Well, my room is on the 3rd floor, and Friday nights are kind of boring, so if you’re free maybe you can come hang out later? Unless, of course you’re going home for the weekend?”

“Oh my god? Really? I’ll be there!” I answered, a little too enthusiastically.

Amber just smiled and left, giving me a wink before returning to her room.

I was completely starstruck, to say the least. Can’t believe whatever happened worked. Or is she really just as easy as Max described?

Preparing myself, spraying whatever cologne I have and grabbing whatever snacks or drinks I had, I hurried to her room only to find myself stuck at the staircase. In my haste I had totally forgotten that males do not have access to the female floors. Thankfully, Amber quickly came to let me in.

To be honest, we didn’t do much for the first hour or so, just watching Netflix, chomping on snacks and having a few drinks here and there. I did keep stealing glances at her body though. Her nice smooth legs (she showered and is in FBTs now), her voluptuous chest and somewhat surprisingly, her nice jawline.

My experienced comrades would tell me to try and get her drunk and honestly the thought crossed my mind as well. But it was 1v1 and I’m not that good of a drinker myself, so I didn’t dare pursue the strategy.

What if she outdrinks me? What if she gets drunk but I’m myself too drunk to do anything?

So it was actually Amber who took the first step when she asked me, out of the blue, whether I was still a virgin…

“Errr… yes la actually. How did you know?”

“Guess la. You’re so shy and green hahaha. Like don’t know how to talk to girls.”

“Haha is it? You’re too pretty, I can’t help it. What about you? Are you still a virgin?”

“Hahaha oh my god. Did you just ask a girl you’ve met for the first time whether she’s a virgin?” Amber replied, seemingly offended.

“Ehhh but you ask me first what?”

“Haha just teasing you la.” Amber leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “are you really asking because you don’t know?”

I blushed crimson red at the comment. Does she know the reputation that she has? Does she expects me to know it too? How am I supposed to reply this? Panic rose in my chest as thoughts raced through my head.

Before I could think of a reply, Amber simply pecked me lightly on the lips and said “I’m not anymore but I’m still pretty tight oh.”

You could imagine the raging hard-on I had instantly. And therefore the tent I was pitching right away.

Instinct took over rational thought as I quickly jumped on Amber instead, but struggled to make any progress. After all, I’ve never stripped a woman before nor unclasped a bra before. But Amber quickly guided me and in no time, I found myself butt-naked, suckling on Amber’s generous peaks.

But the moment her hand went down south to stroke me, I found myself tensed and firing bullet after bullet into the air. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed at myself but instead of being mad, Amber simply chuckled.

“Hahaha you’re really a virgin!”

“I’m… I’m sorry.” I apologised, defeated.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll get you back up in no time.” Amber stated, and moved downhill, stroking and swallowing my mushroom head into her mouth. It was my very first blowjob, and the warm sensation of her mouth, with the flickering mouth was too much to bear and I found myself instantly hard once again.

Not to add that the angle which she went down on me allowed me a great view of her hanging boobs as well as her much fuckable face.

“By the way, I’ve also asked for some help if you don’t mind.” Amber added, as she picked out a condom and capped me up.

“Wha… What? Oh my god!!!” I exclaimed as Amber climbed atop me and slipped me between her legs.

The feeling was heavenly as I tried my best to thrust, but Amber was totally in control as she rode to the pace she wanted, her breasts bouncing alluringly to my eyes as I reached forward to contain the perky nipple in my mouth.

Thankfully, my little brother held up a little better this time, allowing Amber to moan louder and louder in my ear as she grinded, my arousal heightening dangerously close to another peak.
My thoughts were rudely interrupted when Amber’s room door abruptly swung open.

“Oh hey you guys already started!” a male voice boomed as a male figure stepped in.

I was at a loss of what to do, butt naked and wanting to scramble for cover but Amber was not perturbed at the least, continuing her momentum.

“Sorry I was worried you wouldn’t be able to last, but I’m sure you’d love this too.” Amber smiled as she said this, before the new guy simply went behind her, pushed her head down to me and popped into her other available orifice, drawing loud sensual shrieks from Amber.

He didn’t even bother to close the room door when he came in, perfectly at ease…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1