The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute
Discreet HC for sharing

Hi bros,

Create this thread for bros to share.

up list kept separately
Old 17-08-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of
Re: Discreet HC for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
Hi bros,

Create this thread for bros to share.
Will be gone soon. Lol.
Give up on this forum liao.
Go telegram grp share better
Old 17-08-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Will be gone soon. Lol.
Give up on this forum liao.
Go telegram grp share better
Which telegram group? Pm me lobang if u don’t mind.
Old 17-08-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Please share telegram group

up list kept separately
Old 19-08-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!

Not sure if I should post this here.. but seems like previous FR for the place isn't in its particular thread. Have been observing this particular place at Bugis Area which advertises ear picking for a damn long time.. Lack of FR but decided to go. Here's my review...

Visited Gigi at the old complex😉 at Bugis area. Location is convenient but there will be plenty of footfalls around the building. Once in it, it's quite a run down mall. So going up to the location was non eventful.

Services: Ear Picking but she wanted to do simple facial as well since had plenty of time remaining. Specials are after the basic services😊
Time spent: More than an hour.
Looks: 15% discount from photo. Pretty and petite. She looks young.
Boobs: Small B.
Specials: best you go find out yourself. Just know that it is worth it as I took the $80 top up.
Total damage: Earpicking ($50) + $80.
RTF: For sure.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokensquid View Post
Not sure if I should post this here.. but seems like previous FR for the place isn't in its particular thread. Have been observing this particular place at Bugis Area which advertises ear picking for a damn long time.. Lack of FR but decided to go. Here's my review...

Visited Gigi at the old complex😉 at Bugis area. Location is convenient but there will be plenty of footfalls around the building. Once in it, it's quite a run down mall. So going up to the location was non eventful.

Services: Ear Picking but she wanted to do simple facial as well since had plenty of time remaining. Specials are after the basic services😊
Time spent: More than an hour.
Looks: 15% discount from photo. Pretty and petite. She looks young.
Boobs: Small B.
Specials: best you go find out yourself. Just know that it is worth it as I took the $80 top up.
Total damage: Earpicking ($50) + $80.
RTF: For sure.
Hi bro can share contact for ear picking?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1