The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Vientiane,Laos

I am thinking of a chill trip to Laos...

How many days do you think I need? I am not working now so I am thinking of chilling while applying for jobs. I wondering how many days is too long, and if I should go bang kok etc?
Old Today, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Found one new massage shop near lao ong Dao hotel 1 opposite which is end of the street.
Went around 8pm and took oil massage for 150000kip.

Since it is late there was no girl around that time I hope all went for lunch or completed their work. The incharge went inside checked unfortunately those girls just done massages previously.

The she said if she come and massage she was I think 33 yrs old lady I said ok moved in the massages were going good I didn't showed much interest on her but her face us 6/10 but her body was good. I wore the shorts provided before she comes in the half way of massage she removed it without asking me and it's good.

She was keep smiling at me and touching my groin during massage during at the end of session while massaging my groin she was teasing my balls and was asking do you want to extend 1 more hour and i don't know said simply yes.

She can only speak very low level English during next hour by pointing my Johnny and asked for hj in body language then I took my mobile and used translation to ask upwards for fj.

Then she quoted 6,00,000 for boom boom and 7,00,000 for without protection but only back side she said. I thought of trying without protection then bargained to 6,00,000 kip.

Then she went to rest room and prepared herself and came and we started very good she gave very good company.

Body figure was very good and she allowed me to do all then finally pumped my load to her back used external lube which she bought.

Still 30mins was left behind I asked her anything she can do
She asked again money and I again convinced her for 1,00,000 for on bj. It was very good tried 69 position and finally popped put.

The I thanked her and asked her in translator about are you regular in doing massage she said no only when girls not available and also she said she will do only for foreigners.

Overall
Girl(women) face 5/10
Tits 7/10
Lower 7/10
Service 9/10
Room absence 3/10

Guys if you don't care about face and age you can try but not sure whether she will available always.

Thanks to forum senior person becoz in search of lao ong Dao hotel 1 I found out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1