The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Just visited Soda for my regular JG maintenance and understand that her WeChat account was hacked this morning.

The poor girl is upset and stressed up. If anyone is looking for her via WeChat, you can pm me for her alternate contact.

Chiong happily 😃
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Tried virlin before, didn't put her into my rotation list for a few reasons.

1. Looks buay gum me, it's different from SLG posted photos, too much discount.
2. She keep rubbing her oil only which made the area heat up for more blood circulation, barely any actual juagen being done.

With that being said, can share your JG contact? I believe she's in boon lay or jurong west area, if I'm not wrong. Might have her in my list.. somewhere.
She is a bit of a siao lang. I visited her once, and as I was leaving, she stepped one foot out of her unit and yelled "Here also got lift, you can take this one". There were people around who turned around and stared.
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zzzz1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Just visited Soda for my regular JG maintenance and understand that her WeChat account was hacked this morning.

The poor girl is upset and stressed up. If anyone is looking for her via WeChat, you can pm me for her alternate contact.

Chiong happily 😃
Can share bro? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1