The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Summer Fun

I love summer because the hot weather makes women wear less. Female students, especially the ones in the fashion and design school, would be out in scanty outfits. They were having a summer festival where the girls set up games and food stalls, dressed in outfits oozing sex appeal. There was a group of students whom I interact with often, and they were selling ice bubble tea, dressed in thin cardigans buttoned only across the boobs, without bra. They were getting lots of customers, mostly men, many wanting to take selfies with them. They waved when they saw me but I couldn't get any closer because of the crowd. Instead, I sent a message to one of the girls, ordering a drink to be sent to my office.

It was really hot and by the time I got into my office, I was sweaty. I took off all my clothes and got on with my work naked. About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "Hai! Dozo." I called out. The door opened and a voice called out. "失礼します、ミキです、先生が注文した飲み物です。" (Excuse me, this is Miki, here's the drink that teacher ordered.) she said as she entered. I waved her to me. As she approached me, she looked at me seductively. "先生、どうして服を全部脱いました?" (Teacher, why did you take off all your clothes?) she asked, as she handed my drink to me. She licked her lips as she eyed my cock. "私のチンポを舐めたい?" (Do you want to lick my cock?) I asked her. She pouted her lips and knelt down.

Holding my cock with both hands, she licked the underside, kissed the tip, wrapped her lips around the head and then pushed down. My cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. As she pulled back slowly, my cock reappeared, glistening with her saliva. She bobbed her head slowly, sliding my cock in and out her mouth, giving me a blowjob while I enjoyed the bubble tea. "これが美味しい、ありがと。" (This is delicious, thank you.) I commented about the drink. She looked up at me and smiled. "これも美味しいいです。" (This is also delicious.) referring to my cock. She then stood up, took my hand and led me to the sofa. I sat down and continued to sip my drink while she slowly pushed her skirt down. Then, she turned around and faced her butts at me. I slipped my hand between her legs, gently groping her pussy. Her panty became wet with her juices as I fondled her. I put my cup down and pulled her panty off. I leaned forward to devour her pussy, savouring her juices, stroking her lips and licking her clit. I pressed my nose into her pussy, rubbing the inside while nibbling on her erected clit, evoking loud moans from her. She pushed her butts back against me and ground her pussy on my face. Bending downwards, she grabbed my cock and pumped me while I ate her pussy. She's fit and trim, which makes her boobs rather small. But her tight pussy and ability to ride me for long period made up for her small boobs.

Her first orgasm hit her. Her body experienced spasms and she sat down next to me. As she regained her composure, she continued to stroke and pump my cock with her hand. Then, she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. Bobbing her head slowly, she worked my rod in and out her mouth, caressing it with her tongue, while her hand massaged my balls. Her blowjob skills are well known among the male faculty, even the university president, according to his secretary. She revealed to me all his exploits when she enjoyed my cock inside her pussy, showing me the videos that she took of him fucking students, OLs and of course her. Although he's already in his early 70s, he's still very horny but doesn't have the stamina to last long. His current wife, his third, can pass off as a fashion model but isn't satisfied by him and has been turning to me and my assistant professor to feed her carnal appetite.

Miki soon decided that she wanted my cock inside her pussy. She climbed over me and lowered herself onto my cock, guiding me into her tight pussy. I entered her easily, thanks to her wetness, stretching her very tight vagina with my thickness. She cried out in pleasure, exclaiming how much she loved my thick cock. She rode me hard, like she's possessed. With her tight vagina clenching my cock like a vice, I succumbed to my peak rather quickly but still managed to give her another orgasm before I filled her with my cum. She cleaned up, got dressed and rushed off. After she left, I found her panty on the floor when I dropped it earlier.
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future
Re: Summer Fun

Nice sia 😀

telegram:
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
madamemoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS, please continue
Old Today, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singapore got summer meh? First time I ever heard of it. Everyday is hot. Question whether it is going to rain or not.
Old Today, 06:39 AM
Samster

By the time I finished what I was doing, it was already evening. The event had ended and most of the stalls were closed. I went to the student activities centre to look for Miki. I found her in a room with two other female junior students who were washing some stuff while she was packing. “ミキちゃん、忘れ物よ。” (Miki, you forgot this.) I said, holding up her panties. The two girls started teasing Miki, demanding the truth for taking so long to deliver my drink earlier. Miki rushed over and grabbed her panties. She quickly put them in her bag, blushing. “ミキちゃん、気持いいかった?” (Miki-chan, was it good?) I teased Miki. “先生、やめてください。” (Teacher, please stop.) she pleaded. “もう一回やろか?” (Shall we do it one more time?) I asked. Before she could answer, one of the other girls replied, “ミキ先輩が彼氏とデートに行く予定です。” (Miki-senior is going for a date with her boyfriend.) I feigned disappointment. This girl, Hiromi, added, “先生、私は暇です。。。” (Teacher, I am free.) looking at me seductively from the sink where she’s washing stuff.

Miki excused herself, saying that she had to leave for her appointment with her boyfriend. She bid goodbye and left. Hiromi was wearing an apron over the cardigan and bikini bottom. I walked up to her and caressed her butts. She continued washing as I slowly pulled her bikini straps loose. As I parted her legs, her bikini bottom fell to the floor. I slipped my hand between her butt cheeks to fondle her pussy. She was expecting it and her pussy was already moist. As I fingered her, she became very wet. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I was already hard. I rubbed her pussy with my cock, slowly parting her pussy lips. She whimpered as I pushed forward, entering her slowly. My thickness stretched her tight vagina, entering her until my cock pressed against the back of her vagina.

I fucked her slowly, resting my hands on the wall for support. She tried to keep washing but soon gave up. She also placed her hands the wall for support as I fucked her in slow deliberate strokes, enjoying each penetration and the pleasure of my thickness stretching her vagina. Very quickly, she succumbed to her orgasm. Her legs weakened and grabbed the edge of the wash basin for support. My cock slipped out of her pussy, glistening with her juices. The other girl, Karin, looked at me longingly. “先生、私も暇です、先生のチンチンが欲しいです。” (Teacher, I am also free, I want teacher’s cock too.) she moaned.

I walked over to her and slipped my hand under her short skirt. My fingers touched her panties which was moist. As I gently fondled her, she became wet very quickly. I pulled her panties down her legs and tossed them aside. Then, I entered her from behind, standing up. Her vagina was deeper than Hiromi’s and my cock went all the way in. She was only wearing an apron and her boobs were spilling out the sides. I grabbed her boobs as I fucked her, moving her with me backwards towards the sofa. My cock stabbed deep into her vagina as I sat down, pulling her with me. She cried out as my cock pressed against the back of her vagina. She bounced on me in reverse cowgirl position as I continued to knead her boobs, crying out “気持いい。。。” (Feels so good...) non-stop.

Hiromi came to sit next to me. We French-kissed as Karin rode me. She took my hand and placed it on her pussy, urging me to finger her. I slipped my finger into her pussy and stroked her tight vagina, rubbing her g-spot. She gripped my arm and ground her crotch on my hand, working my finger in and out her pussy, moaning loudly. Karin was bouncing hard on me, tossing her head around aimlessly. Suddenly, she cried out in ecstasy and threw herself back against me. I hugged her tightly with one arm as her body shuddered. Her pussy juices squirted out as an orgasm hit her. As she slipped downwards, I quickly pulled her back up onto the sofa.

Hiromi immediately climbed over me and sat down, plunging my cock into her pussy. My rod stretched her tight vagina, entering her easily as she was very wet. She started riding me while holding my shoulders for support. Karin was still panting from her orgasm, her pussy facing me. I slipped two fingers into her pussy. She cried out from my sudden intrusion and tried to crawl away. I grabbed her thigh and pulled her towards me. With Karin lying over my body and me finger-fucking her vigorously while Hiromi was riding me wildly, I was very close to my peak when they both cummed.

I quickly moved out from under them, then made them lie facing each other, with both pussies next to each other. The two girls began Frenching and petting while I thrust my cock between their tightly pressed juice coated crotches, sliding my cock over their pussies. My balls ached as the pressure built up. I felt the wave of pleasure rise up the length of my cock. Cum burst out as I peaked, all over their crotches. I kept thrusting, using their bodies to squeeze my cum out until I was dry.

The two girls got up and licked my cock. “先生、すごい強いですね。” (Teacher, really strong.) they cried out in delight. I laid on the sofa watching them clean and dress up. I wiped myself clean and got dressed too. Then, I took my phone out and asked to add them as my LINE friends. Both agreed heartily.
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Knn read liao.. cock hard hahaha

telegram:
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Singapore got summer meh? First time I ever heard of it. Everyday is hot. Question whether it is going to rain or not.
Singapore got 3 seasons, hot, very hot, extremely hot.
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Japan lah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1