The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Solid FR & pic. No horse run service. Really one of the best in bbbj, FJ, GFE and AR now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MengNan View Post

Girl: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997815

Just finished a 1.5hr session with Tammy from GalaxyXcorts. Her service is really one of the best in Fl Dome 1. Not many gals will be able to match her lvl of service, gfe and pussy tightness & wetness. As bro teebs_darklord & Dark Angel have stated, she is a gem not to be missed. I checked with her and she said her last day will be on 26th so 10 more days left and she might only return in around 2 months+ as she will be taking a short break before working in Taiwan & HK.

As other FRs have mentioned, her BBBJ is incredible. She has a real energizer motor mouth. Never stops sucking until you either CIM or ask her to stop. BBBJ skills is extremely good, tongue twirling, deep throat to the base of your dick and holding it there while shaking her head vigoursly. I doubt any other FL can even aspire to do that.

If you think her BBBJ skills are all she has, boy are you fucking missing her FJ. Most gals if you ask them to go on top will just give up after 1-2 mins max and tell you to change position. For her, wtf is 1-2 mins? I timed her at 10 mins bouncing up and down my rock hard dick. And if you think she only knows how to bounce up and down, she will lie on you and hug you tightly while using her butt to hump you. This increases the tightness of her already tight hole and you feel like your cock is being squeezed dry. And if you still can’t cum, she will go to missionary position. Firstly she will open her legs wide and allow you to penetrate her, then she will grab your waist using her legs and lock you in a vice like grip and let you penetrate her as deep and as hard as you can. If you still can’t cum, she will go to the doggy position and you can ram her fast and furious until you finally cum.

This is what Tammy is. A freaking SEX MACHINE WHO NEVER STOPS UNTIL YOU DROP. Of course I didn’t do the above in 1 round. I did them in 2 rounds and now my legs are like jelly. Fuck me. I’ve never been so tired having sex with any gal.

I will without a doubt she is the ultimate sex doll in FL Dome 1. If you are looking for hardcore sex, if you are looking to find a gal to serve you like a king or if you have been jilted/cheated by your girl friend, she is the one and only human SEX DOLL to satisfy your deepest desires.

Trust me. She is REALLY that DAMN GOOD.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Complexion: has freckles but other than that very smooth skin
Kissing: available, he mouth is always available to kiss
Frenching: won’t consider it really frenching since she opens her mouth to let you tongue her but she doesn’t really tongue fight with you
BBBJ: 9.5/10, knn goddess level, once she has your dick in her mouth, she never stops sucking.
Ass Rimming: 8/10, not really a fan of this but she does a good job of licking the anus, poking her tongue inside and rimming it and also comes with balls sucking and licking.
FJ: More pattern than badminton. Once you have sex with her, you’ll never want to have sex with any other other gal. That’s how good she is.
GFE: 9/10, she treats you like a king, enough said.
Overall: 9.5/10 for service rendered, you’ll find it next to impossible to find another gal with her entire package of service.
Rtf: Definitely.
Old Today, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of

Her service is really no horse run. Though I would say Galaxy is one of the more reliable stables. Usually the gals will provide the services stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
FR of Tammy from Galaxy

Smiling lady who welcomed me in her lingerie. She has a slim figure bakness of 1-1.5 which I like though her boobs were small. Had a small chat with her before proceeding to shower together. After shower, she started her catbath on me starting from my nipples and down to my dick. She spent quite sometime on bbbj which she is constantly DTing and I had to stop her if not I think she will go on and on lol.

After she capped me, I did some painting on her clean shaved pussy and she was moaning away. Buay tahan and I slowly inserted into her in missionary and later changed to her admiring her slim figure before firing my 1st shot.

In between shots, we just cuddled together and I took a short nap. I woke up when she started to revive my dick and she went down on me. Did her DTing which feels very good and after a while I told her to lie down as I wanted to feast on her pussy. This time round I spent more time painting her and she got very wet and she was moaning non stop. She capped me and I finished my 2nd shot after 2 positions. It was a very satisfying session and will try to arrange a rtf session before she leaves.
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangsohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jessy

LUst365

When I first saw her, she was really pretty and sexy. Her hair was let down and she had a cute sweet smile on her face. Quite attractive.

She was petite in height, about 160-ish

Good kissser!

She makes me feel at ease throughout the session, some playful teasing occasionally.

Teasing catbath and BBBJ before the fuck.

First round was in missionary, second in cowgirl, missionary and ended with doggy. Pumping her while seeing her natural boobs bouncing is quite a sight.

She also speaks good english!

Overall a good one and worth it.
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post
Her service is really no horse run. Though I would say Galaxy is one of the more reliable stables. Usually the gals will provide the services stated.
Yeah and the price for her services is very worth it.
Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Her last day if I remember correctly should be on 27 or 28. So you should have enough time to arrange a rtf session with her.
Thanks for the info bro. Will arrange a rtf session soon. Hopefully she is not fully booked.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toodles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thumbs up for Yuki from Seduction.

Had her this morning, I'm not as charming but still managed to get sweet attitude and bbbj from her, im very lucky. she is definitely a head turner, pretty girl with nicely shaped boobs. Hardworking as well, generally good attitude. The way she stares into your eyes when she's massaging my lil bro or when she's riding is really intense.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...highlight=yuki

She also allow you to paint her, no smell or weird taste!

Definitely worth a visit.
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1928 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Girl: Alice
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998251

Early morning before going temple to pray, decided to visit Alice. Found her to be pretty and alluring and bro chai confirmed that her service is really good.

Msg bro chai for the slot I wanted and made my way down. When I reached, msg for her room number and a while later, I got it. Made my way to her room, knocked on the door and a chio bu opened it. Ok, there is a slight discount from the photos. She’s a bit more meaty in person but definitely not fat or plump.

Service was quite normal. Had a bath, bbbj in the bathroom, back to the bed, some more power bbbj and ass rimming. Bonking her was fantastic. Super stereo sound + tight and wet pussy. After my first round, I saw a large wet patch where her delicious hole was.

Went to bathe again, rested a while and proceeded for the 2nd shot which was great as well. Did her in doggy this time and it was tight, wet and vacuum like. Very soon I unloaded my 2nd shot and she bathed me thoroughly and I dressed up, paid her and left.

Sorry for the short FR as I have to rush to the temple. 😂 Anyway she is really good. You won’t regret booking her.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
AR: 8.5/10
Doggy: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Stereo Moaning: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Worth to rtf: Yup
Advert Space Available