The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Lol galaxyass, are you her regular? Haha
Old Today, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Oh.. i have not tried G8 yet.. saw a few times but didnt try..
Better don’t spend your spend money on her instead same money eat good durian or full course meal with little bit of top go to rise@mbs lol , I tried twice one short time same attitude, next thought may be it’s because of short time next I tried 2times same fucking attitude .

Sorry for her regulars if you got hurt by my comment but atleast I’m reducing queue for her regulars . For me it’s only g20 and 32 who are consistent with their service and exg7

Bit im thinking to reduce my visit for some other reasons not for service
N
G32 I don’t like her teeth she needs to clear up of her teeth inner lower part of teeth is not good , sometime I up because small head dominant but after deed big head wakes up and scolds small head ..lol it’s a constant fight between big and small head

Sometime I wise I never found/discover this forum … there’s always internal fight going on between darkness and bright sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Better don’t spend your spend money on her instead same money eat good durian or full course meal , I tried twice one short time same attitude, next thought may be it’s because of short time next I tried 2times same fucking attitude .

Sorry for her regulars if you got hurt by my comment but atleast I’m reducing your queue . For me it’s only g20 and 32 who are consistent with their service and exg7 but hygiene is still questionable
Guys I’m talking on all behalf of all samster here I have no bad intention of bring down any girl they are here for some reason and hardship I understand but it also about our own health and our loved ones back to home
Example see 32 inner portion of her lower teeth

Last edited by Flyingdisc; Today at 06:01 AM.
Old Today, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
U two are clone going to stir shit again ? U know wats the consequences..
Those hit g20 again an no point pointing here again and again until guys have some other intention…
Most of them know wat g20 is capable of and its up to samster and else wat happens behind the door .
If they give you bad service can sure bring it here so samster can save their money, else she fucks raw or with plastic on ..it’s up to her .. if she offers raw u r free to politely decline and use rubber and next time decide whether to go for her or not .
It’s really up to samster whether to accept the offer or not and ready for appropriate cause and affect.

If you really concerned about Samster they got their own big head and small head and they will take appropriate decisions based on their capability,,,it’s noneof our business Eod .

If she caps/raw it’s up to u to decide .. inte guiding/sugesting in the forum won’t change anything here .. as all samsters including me are controlled by two brain small one under pant and big one :. Which one control which it’s the endless fight we all samsterstes struggling here and that’s the reason we are here ..

I try to quit sbf many times but I’m always here after few months sigh and lol …

Last edited by Flyingdisc; Today at 05:54 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1