The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi19871 View Post
I use a template but not a clone . Posting first of the two FR forladies that I tried

Lady: Tata
Stable: pink lady

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997580

I think this stable has 2 bombshell ladies in Bee and Tata . Tata was great and fucked me in 5 or 6 positions .
Looks- 8/10 similar to pictures .

Melons- 8.5/10 large and soft . She has a small baby around 1.5 years old so the breasts are quite soft.

Body- 8/10 good

BBBJ- 8.5/10 enjoyed it . I think she’s quite willing to please

FJ-9/10 . This is where she shines . Did 5 to 6 positions with me and she is a full service gal . I just lie there and let her do the work. DFK all the way and very wet . Complete commando service

Overall- 9/10 RTF . Highly recommend
One of the best service i tried so far bro, good stuffs
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Jessy from Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=jessy

Looks: 9/10 mid 20s but looking fresh still
Body: 9/10 petite. Fun size
French: 9/10 sweet lips, kiss of a long lost lover
BBBJ: 9/10 suctions were very intimate as she moans and looks at me while sucking. Felt very connected
FJ: 9/10 special mode on. Super satisfying. She is likes to ride me so I didn't really did much. Appreciate all her hard work
Gfe: 10/10 connection at its finest. Rtf is a must
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Steelchair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tata - Pink Lady

OKT: 10/10 - Comms with OKT was clear, patient despite my first with the stable.

Location: 9/10 - G-area. Discrete enough. Accessible by foot soldiers. No registration required. Room is comfortable enough to accommodate all e action. Toilet is on e smaller side. Only minus is towels could be more absorbent.

Looks: 8.5/10 - Tata looks better in person. Looks grew once we broke the ice. She’s cute and smiley. Tata takes effort in looking after her skin, little to no blemishes. Tone is fair oriental.

Body: 9.5/10 - Ticks most of boxes. Petite! Extremely voluptuous! Bakness 2.8 skinny-fat type. Mid 40s in weight so easy to lift her to bonk, Ass not huge but are firm, Tata is flexible too!

GFE: 20/10 - Inflated score tbh but this was the difference maker. We broke ice quickly before showering. It was a joy chatting with her. She speaks basic enough English to hold simple conversations. Rarely use GT. Really genuine, like long lost FBs reconnecting. I believe experienced FLs are able to switch between GFE/PSE. GFE feels more her default IMO which is my preference. Her friend, BEE seems more PSE as the default based on the FRs

Frenching: 9.5/10 - Plenty with heaps DFK. Tata devoured my tongue. Actions never felt forced with each other taking turns to initiate. YMMV.

BBBJ/Painting: 8/10 - Strong suctions with DT. DT lovers might find it lacking doe. 69 her fav position. Painting was a feast! Tasty pussy with no smell. Really got her primed and wet AF!

FJ: 15/10 - I hard carried Tata was hardworking too! She is experienced and accommodative to many positions, no protest. 1st shot a fuck fest and she took it like a champ. Started in CG, to lotus, standing CG, to mish with variations and view of her boobs in all its glory, spooning. I took my shaft out only to change to Doggy and back to mish where i finished . Sweat fest and she teased me that i was servicing her instead! Tata can take heavy pounding with her tight pussy! Her moans and eye contact ever felt forced. We chatted awhile before things got steamy again. Capped after foreplay, went to RCG with her riding with plenty of hip gyrations, into squatting RCG, next she leaned back, feet wide, hands on my shoulders, hips up while i pounded her from under, view of her side boobs made me hard AF! Lastly, laid her back on me in RCG, pound while groping her godly tits and DFKed. The views and feeling were so unreal! Tata was not yet done after i came wtf! She got back up without pulling out and continued to gyrate her hips and rode me slowly for abit more!!

RTF: Most definitely! For me, Tata is right at the top in my limited delves into the FLs. She is truly a gem and lovely person who genuinely puts her best efforts forward for the customer. It’s her first stint in our shores so she’s still building a base. She is AP in the making! Hopefully more bros will get to enjoy her as much as i did. Sharing is caring! But as always, YMMV!
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sniper6621 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Julie - T21

Looks: 7/10 Fair, blemish free face. Looks very close to the photo above but features are not as sharp
Boobs: 8/10 Huge natural 38E. papaya shaped
Body: 6/10 S shape body but slightly chubby with some tummy
Painting : NA not shaved with slight bush so didn't try
BBBJ: 6/10 very green with light suction
FJ: 6/10 naturally wet but not so tight
GFE: 9/10 uni student who speaks very good english. ask her what's her major, you'll be surprised.

RTF: No. I was there for the boobs and once is enough
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
crappycrap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper6621 View Post
FR for Julie - T21

Looks: 7/10 Fair, blemish free face. Looks very close to the photo above but features are not as sharp
Boobs: 8/10 Huge natural 38E. papaya shaped
Body: 6/10 S shape body but slightly chubby with some tummy
Painting : NA not shaved with slight bush so didn't try
BBBJ: 6/10 very green with light suction
FJ: 6/10 naturally wet but not so tight
GFE: 9/10 uni student who speaks very good english. ask her what's her major, you'll be surprised.

RTF: No. I was there for the boobs and once is enough
The review above describes her perfectly, but the scoring given is in my opinion too low.

Her photos in https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997827 are accurate. No filter and no photoshop, though she probably gained 3kg since taking the photos.

Scoring is subjective, but photos are objective enough.

Writing this review because it's been a long time since photos can be believed here. Good job to T21 for bringing her in.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Does she do french kissing?
We only did light kissing and a bit of tongue. I feel in her case, it would depend on the chemistry with her, probably need to slowly get her in the mood for a DFK. Unlike those FLs that can go DFK from the getgo kind
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
qwertuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Amber from SS

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=996752

Holy smokes the most amazing experience ever.

Looks: 9/10 cute pretty syt. Similar to pics without the filter
Body: 9/10 slim, slender, no excess fat esp waist tummy area.
Boobs: 9/10 B cute and juuust the right size.
BBBJ: 11/10 insane skills. Hardworking and good deep throat. gave up and CIM in no time.
FJ: 11/10 cute and sexy moans. totally like fking your young gf.
DFK: 10/10 like long lost gf.
GFE: 11/10 beyond imagination. srsly.
RTF: HELL YES.

Basically like going on a sweet date and bringing home your gf and having the night of your life. Thx SS for bringing in such a gem
Old Today, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Felt like banging a SYT and immediately thought of Bell and her bombastic figure. Something to add from my previous FR is that she has great skin, no tats and a firm ass. Enjoyed the view while hitting it from behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesarehere View Post
Bell from Club Fri

Looks: Visited her years ago when she was called Bella under the same stable. Her figure is still banging. The pictures of her in her pink bikini looks the closest to her. SYT, slim (bakness 2) and fit with big boobs (man-made). Height about 161cm which is accurate on the advertisement.

Service: In my old FR I said that she was the most hardworking girl I ever encountered. Today after booking her I can still say she's the same energizer bunny. Her cowgirl skills are top notch. She's very welcoming as soon as I stepped through the door. Between shots she was also playful with pecks here and cuddles there, GFE is there. Her English standard has improved since the last time and I could have a basic conversation with her.

Location: For those driving, I suggest parking at the HDB parking nearby. It will be much easier to find a parking lot. From there it will be a short ~7mins walk to the place. I went there at night so there wasn't any glaring heat from the sun. For the place itself it's a nice 1 person place, so to me that's a plus.

Overall I would recommend her. Energizer bunny, GFE, gold star dick rider. The place is also discreet and there's ample HDB parking nearby. She mentioned that her birthday is on sun/mon (I can't remember), in case anyone wants to go the extra mile to buy a little treat for her.
Old Today, 03:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 32
shadowrangetsu is a splendid one to beholdshadowrangetsu is a splendid one to beholdshadowrangetsu is a splendid one to beholdshadowrangetsu is a splendid one to beholdshadowrangetsu is a splendid one to beholdshadowrangetsu is a splendid one to beholdshadowrangetsu is a splendid one to beholdshadowrangetsu is a splendid one to behold

Fai (Kinkangel64) could pass for a model if she wanted to.

Looks: She looks 8/10 on my scale and still very pretty.
But the photos touched up a bit too much lah. The one in the black lingerie in TG looks 95% like her. Quoted @elliotvirgo who helped to share the photos below.

Body: The usual Thai tan, a big butterfly tattoo on her smooth belly. Big perky boobs (enhanced), nice butt and smooth skin and the right level of slim-ness.

Catbath, BBBJ: She just went on and on, it felt so good that I was worried I might just CIM that I had to stop her.

FJ: It was a very hot session and we did a few positions. I am drained.....

RTF: Locale not that ideal for me, but wanted to try Fai. Definitely KIV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Fai from KinkAngel

Looks: close to advertised, complexion not as smooth
Boobs: semi-soft enhanced big C
Body: good body, slim, Thai tan
BBBJ: good and CIM, while BBBJ, did 69, no smell and she is quite sensitive to it
FJ: NA

She is friendly, chatty, but her English is below average.

Old Today, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robotcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Quick review for Lucky

Lucky was a young sweet lady with great body

French kisses and tongue skill for cartbath is great 9/10

Pussy is shaved and tight
great for painting and fuck with no KY needed

Blowjob was sensation which she will the her time slowly lick the Mushroom head and also play with my balls

Fj 9/10 as I pin her against the wall and did her doggy while smacking her ass too, moan was loud and she will give those horny slutty looks when I fuck her harder

Massage was great after shot

Can communicate well with English which feel her gfe 8.5/10 and she will offer to shower for me again after deed and also offer to massage for me n never let me be alone
Old Today, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

PIM @ FT

The petite woman from Udon, with polished skin and a height of around 5 ish, is pretty. Her full back features tattoo, and she has a cute butt that screams fetish doggy.

she starts off a bit reserved, taking her time to warm up.

SOP: shower, Frenching, BBBJ
FJ: Once comfortable she is a game. plus moans like a uni fresher
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lycheetea is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cartoon from Silks

OKT 10/10 : Friendly OKT, fast response

Looks 9.5/10: same as photos posted. Definitely wont reject! And she is on. fairer side.

Shower 9/10: SOP

BBBJ 9/10: can feel the suction and very sloppy.

Boobs 9/10 : Quite soft and sensitive.

Pussy : 9/10 Waterfall, sensitive

Body 10/10 : Meaty but curvy

FJ 9/10 : Played around with most positions I could think of, ended with missionary position which i'm more familar with. stereo are good with her moans.

GFE 11/10: High GFE for me.. loves to hug and cuddle as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1