The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1732 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I sense you are going for 69….
69 can't see ass, i think. Doggy probably can whip ..
Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1732 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I already made my booking should I bring a vibrator? Hehe...
Maybe gets waterfall
Old Yesterday, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I already made my booking should I bring a vibrator? Hehe...
69 + vibrator? That is a new way of playing. Lol.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
fredom01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
For sure, juicy best served at 69.

Nice....thanks for sharing
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think some bros here got quite alot of pattern haha.. buy food, buy clothes, buy flowers.. lol. Soooo sweet
Old Today, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Spidyspidyspidy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
I think some bros here got quite alot of pattern haha.. buy food, buy clothes, buy flowers.. lol. Soooo sweet
Really bro, so sweet! buy for which ML
Buy clothes? first time heard about this pattern.
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
kooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to all

This is the second time i visited Eva.
She is really out of this world.

E is really in good shape with beautiful pear shape breast with tiny erect pinkish nips. Her petite size made me want to hold her up and pound her, knowing my cock can reach the most of her love canal.

Started with a shower and a massage. She step on me carefully releasing all the tension I had built up over the last few work days. Just as I was drifting off into sleep, she mounted on my back still giving me a neck massage. The smooth skin on her inner thighs rubbed against my back and legs as she work her way from my neck to my butt. The smoothness of the skin to skin touch ignited the fire within my raging beast.

She motioned for me to turn over and proceeded to give me a tender loving BBBJ. This back and forth between my cock in her mouth and her fingers on my balls drove me crazy.

She was so gentle and loving with her touches and even asked me gently if she could start mounting me which really surprise me. Her love hole was tight and warm raising my heartbeat to 100 at least. I kissed her beautiful breast when she was on top, her small petite frame allowed me to kiss her nipple when she was on top of me. Her nipple was so perky and tiny, it felt the most delicate little thing. Playing flicking it with my tongue drove her mad with passion. She was so into it as her moan reverberated around the whole unit. She put in a lot of effort, not slowing down even though her legs were very tired.

Her face flushed RED, she begged me to turn her on the back to continue fucking her. I took her by the waist, mounted and led her to the mirror.

I fucked her reverse cowgirl. She was easy to pick up. I lifted her, drove my cock into her and put 1 of my leg on the solid wooden shelf. I planted my other leg firmly on the ground and pumped her HARD, holding her only by the waist. She held on to me tightly as I pounded her strokes after strokes, her warm vagina contracting hard as she try to managed a mixture of moan and cry. The sight in the mirror was priceless, even she was amazed at the imagery we created. The reflection was a beautiful image with my dick inside her, her flushed lips begging for more.

PICTURES FOR ILLUSTRATION

After a few minutes, my old legs could not take it anymore and i put her on the bed and play missionary. We changed a few time from side straddle, reverse scissor. Finally I switch her to doggy, up the tempo to rush and furious. Her round ass cushioned me comfortably as I rammed my dick hard into her. The coming was fierce and exhilarating. This sexual compatibility is something I have never encountered before.

She helped me clean up gently and we exchanged a long kiss before parting.
Throughout, she held my arm and kept snatching at my dick still feeling naughty.

Next week, I shall see her again.

Last edited by kooolboy; Today at 06:41 PM.
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

kooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to all

Thanks for the many many pm guys.

Had a request to write it in Chinese or translate it. I had fun translating but had to refine my language to make it work in Chinese. Some thing like cock literally translate to "my chicken".

这是我第二次拜访伊娃。
她真是一位从天而降的仙女。

E的身材真的很好,有着美丽的梨形乳房和小小的直立粉红色乳头。她娇小的体型让我想抱着她做爱,因为我知道 我的阴茎可以触及她温暖的阴道的大部分。

首先是淋浴和按摩。她小心翼翼地踩在我身上,释放了我在过去几天工作中积累的所有紧张情绪。就在我睡着的时 候,她骑在我背上给我做颈部按摩。当她从我的脖子走到我的屁股时,她大腿内侧光滑的皮肤摩擦着我的背部和腿 部。皮肤之间的光滑触感点燃了我狂暴的野兽体内的火焰。

她示意我翻身,然后给了我一个温柔的无套口交。我的阴茎在她嘴里来回摆动,她的手指在我的蛋蛋上挠痒痒,这 让我发疯了。

她温柔而充满爱意地抚摸着我,甚至温柔地问我是否可以开始爬到我身上做爱。这真的让我很惊讶。她的爱洞又紧 又暖,让我的心跳至少达到了100。当她在我身上时,我亲吻了她美丽的乳房,她娇小的身材让我可以在她在我 的身上时亲吻她的乳头。她的乳头如此活泼小巧,感觉是最精致的小东西。用我的舌头弹它给了她如此多的激情和 快乐。她非常投入,她的呻吟声在整个单位回荡。她付出了很大的努力,即使腿很累,也没有放慢脚 步。
她的脸涨红了,她求我把她翻过来继续和她做爱。我抓住她的腰,把我的阴茎放进去,把她带到镜子 前。

几分钟后,我的腿再也受不了了,我把她放在床上,用传教士做爱。我们换了几次从侧跨,反向剪刀。最后,我把 她换成了小狗式,加快了节奏,变得又急又怒。当我用力把鸡巴塞进她温暖湿润的阴道时,她圆圆的屁股给了我舒 适的缓冲。这一到来既激烈又令人振奋。这种性相容性是我以前从未遇到过的。
她帮我轻轻擦了擦,我们在分手前交换了一个长吻。
她一直挽着我的胳膊,不停地抓我的鸡巴,仍然觉得很淘气。

下周,我将再次见她。

Last edited by kooolboy; Today at 07:14 PM.
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Spidyspidyspidy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
This is the second time i visited Eva.
She is really out of this world.

E is really in good shape with beautiful pear shape breast with tiny erect pinkish nips. Her petite size made me want to hold her up and pound her, knowing my cock can reach the most of her love canal.

Started with a shower and a massage. She step on me carefully releasing all the tension I had built up over the last few work days. Just as I was drifting off into sleep, she mounted on my back still giving me a neck massage. The smooth skin on her inner thighs rubbed against my back and legs as she work her way from my neck to my butt. The smoothness of the skin to skin touch ignited the fire within my raging beast.

She motioned for me to turn over and proceeded to give me a tender loving BBBJ. This back and forth between my cock in her mouth and her fingers on my balls drove me crazy.

She was so gentle and loving with her touches and even asked me gently if she could start mounting me which really surprise me. Her love hole was tight and warm raising my heartbeat to 100 at least. I kissed her beautiful breast when she was on top, her small petite frame allowed me to kiss her nipple when she was on top of me. Her nipple was so perky and tiny, it felt the most delicate little thing. Playing flicking it with my tongue drove her mad with passion. She was so into it as her moan reverberated around the whole unit. She put in a lot of effort, not slowing down even though her legs were very tired.

Her face flushed RED, she begged me to turn her on the back to continue fucking her. I took her by the waist, mounted and led her to the mirror.

I fucked her reverse cowgirl. She was easy to pick up. I lifted her, drove my cock into her and put 1 of my leg on the solid wooden shelf. I planted my other leg firmly on the ground and pumped her HARD, holding her only by the waist. She held on to me tightly as I pounded her strokes after strokes, her warm vagina contracting hard as she try to managed a mixture of moan and cry. The sight in the mirror was priceless, even she was amazed at the imagery we created. The reflection was a beautiful image with my dick inside her, her flushed lips begging for more.

After a few minutes, my old legs could not take it anymore and i put her on the bed and play missionary. We changed a few time from side straddle, reverse scissor. Finally I switch her to doggy, up the tempo to rush and furious. Her round ass cushioned me comfortably as I rammed my dick hard into her. The coming was fierce and exhilarating. This sexual compatibility is something I have never encountered before.

She helped me clean up gently and we exchanged a long kiss before parting.
Throughout, she held my arm and kept snatching at my dick still feeling naughty.

Next week, I shall see her again.
She ask you u to help promote her is it?
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidyspidyspidy View Post
She ask you u to help promote her is it?
you are the expert here.
she did do a good job.
Old Today, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been wanting to visit Eva. Read your FR I got an instant hard-on. Steamed liao!
Old Today, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidyspidyspidy View Post
Really bro, so sweet! buy for which ML
Buy clothes? first time heard about this pattern.
I think whichever rocks their boat..mayhe its their way to kc mls?

Haha.. flower i think the regular/s will know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1