The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
klkk555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Hallie, KLMA

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23606323

FR for Hallie

OKT is prompt and responsive, and he runs the operation with military precision, not the first time visiting his girls.

Hallie is super cute, esp if you like slim petite girls like me. She reminds you of the cute girl next door that you want to bonk, not for boobs lover but her body is slim and tight and she is responsive to you.
I usually have difficulty cumming but the moment I inserted, it's like a lightbulb went up in my mind and i knew that today will be a great day. Indeed within a few minutes KO liao, really young, slim and tight is the best.
Bros who like them slim and tight or those who take long to cum, don't hesitate, gems like this turn up once in a while, the moment you insert you'll know. So happy with her that i tip her a bit, hope she'll come back soon.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3801 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 18
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!

Lily SNS

She has shape feature. Young and beautiful gal with nice smile with the foxy and sexy look. Long dye hair and the look can sure will not reject type.

She has tall and slender body with good curves and some tattoo on it. Fair smooth complexion and the ass was nice and fleshy. A natural pair of C boobs, can fondle, suck and lick. Soft and size was just nice with eraser and sensitive nipples.

The tongue fight and extremely sensual. It was aggressive and non stop DFK all the way. One of the best and it was very passionate too.

Her bbbj was good as she knows when to go slow or fast with my cock. Good suction with lot of deep throat while giving the seductive look and playing of balls.

The pussy was nice looking and clean shaven. In fact she was already super wet before i paint her. No weird smell and lick her till she cum.

We started with missionary and moans loudly as I thrust her. She will use her legs to pull you in will make you want to thrust her harder. Then we moved on to doggy and her ass was wrapping around my cock. Soon enough, I couldn't hold it any longer and finished in her.

GFE was good as she is a teaser as she aims to please and satisfies. It's like having sex with your girlfriend feel. Totally no commercial feel.

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried ahulinetgirls okt before? Their girls legit or not? Looks a little too good to be true 😂
Previously was Mila. Now this Liya. Anyone can share their experiences? Doesn’t matter good or bad.

Thanks in advance!
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kapulabuto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Hallie today. From klma

Very Good. Fresh and cute. Tight pussy. Accommodating in positions you want. Can deep throat. Finger already body will shake. Fucking sexy. Money worth spending
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1