The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16104 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Bro said it best.
Time and sperm management
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Next position with P is 69, cheers!
I think P wont know how to give a BJ. She probably never given one ever.

Before 69, also need to guide her flip on all fours for doggy. Then can pound her hard!
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Besides this, there is also one down two more to go.
Yup. After M, Z and P…W up next before the unexpected one off with G.
With P, we went thru an emotional rollercoaster together. So of all of the gals i owned in the ofc…..P was the least sexual but the most emotionally linked
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
I think P wont know how to give a BJ. She probably never given one ever.

Before 69, also need to guide her flip on all fours for doggy. Then can pound her hard!
Bro is correct. She didn’t know how to. And when I tried to teach her, she tried. Lol. Ouch
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro is correct. She didn’t know how to. And when I tried to teach her, she tried. Lol. Ouch
Believe it or not, many of the sex act can be learnt or unlocked super fast.
As long as the lady is not a self centered bitch, likes you and wants to please you, she will.
Doggie, cowboy, BBBJ, AR, 69.... All will happen.
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Believe it or not, many of the sex act can be learnt or unlocked super fast.
As long as the lady is not a self centered bitch, likes you and wants to please you, she will.
Doggie, cowboy, BBBJ, AR, 69.... All will happen.
Yup. Once the mind is turned….a gal will do anything to please her man.
Like ….anything

I think back now on M, Z, P and W. Esp W. Omg. As long as I want it, she will try ….

Last edited by Cman; Today at 01:13 PM.
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

With that I left her room. Closed her door and went back to my room beside hers. Laffing to myself how easy this all is ……and how easily manipulated P is …..her inexperience, her demure character, her shyness, and her naivety all perfect foil for my sweet talking .

I unlocked the partition door and opened it.

And I waited …I changed out of my clothes into my bathrobe. It was already 5am and the skies are starting to get bright. I opened the curtains so that we can have a good view of the sky. And I waited ……..

20mins passed ….and then suddenly, I hear the door of the partition unlock and open. I hid to the side of my side of the wall and waited for the door to open fully ….and P walked in …….and I hugged P from behind…shocking her…..

And there we were….me hugging her from her back slowly kissing her neck ….feeling her soft smooth skin…..

….sorry I made u wait ……..
Ennnnn……PS kept talking ………and question how come never call him before I went to sleep …..ennnn…..

I slipped my finger under her love cave and started my pleasuring of P……

….its ok……duty must do ……..i understand………
….do duty already ……..u belong to me ……I belong to u ……..
Just us……..

I sweettalked as I kissed P and then I unzipped her dress once more …..p didn’t even wear a bra this time ……and I turned P around and kissed her again….taking the chance to drop her dress to the floor……..and as the dress fell down her slender legs…..I guided her to the bed and laid her down …….and I looked at P….and whisper ….i like kissing u there …….nice ???

Slurps ….
I looked at P and then licked her love cave…tasting her sweetness ……and then looking back up at P…….

….nice ……? Making the person I love feel nice means so much……..
Slurpsssssss……

Ennnnn….P body hit by electric shocks as I licked her ….

And I stopped……

….tell me ……….
I want to know ………
Slurps………
….if anyone make u feel like this before ……
Slurps ………

…..ennnnnnn………
….no……….one……did this……before………

…..nice ……? U dun like ?
Slurps

…..ennnnn……nice………..like ………..

I proceeded to tongue fuck P as I felt her squirm uncontrollably and moan softly ……even at this aroused state….her moans are still so demure ……..

I felt P cum….her hands gripping mine tightly all of a sudden …..and her body going taut….before collapsing softly…..I gave her a few more pronounced lick and each lick drew a tremble and a moan …..then I stood up, undressed my robe and laid beside P…..kissing her again …and caressing her body ……….

…..PS nv do this before ……?
I whispered ……

P shook her head …….i din allow ……

……and dear allow me……..nice ?

……cuz dear din ask…..
And nice…………..

….dear feel nice…..that’s most important………

…..so……u nv……..kiss…..him there before …….?

P shook her head ……..
….i dunno ……..how …………

I kissed P more and started to finger her again…..
Need to send her “higher” to get what I wan…….

Ennnn……ennnnnn……..
P came again…..

…..dear………..I love u …..
I played the love card again …….

…..I….love u too……..

Waited for a while…..then I popped the question…..
…dear……I wan ………

Then I took P hands and sucked her thumb ……
……I teach u……..
But……u can only do…..for me ……………

Then without waiting for P to object, I guided her on top of me ……seizing on her unsure moment and feeding off her feel of love ….and drunk on sexual feelings ……

P compiled …..and ….i guided her to my hard bro……

…close ur eyes ……follow my motion…..
In order not for P to freak out, she shdnt see my bro as she blows for the very first time ……

P followed my instructions closely….no doubt eager to please……to show her love……to make me feel nice …….

And slowly I guided my bro into her mouth ……her mouth taking in a dick for the very first time …….

Lucky I used the wet towel to clean it …I tot …..all part of the plot to get P to blow me …..

…..follow my motion ….exactly how I do….i said as I sucked her thumb …….
P followed…..but too much teeth …..and she sensed my discomfort…..and she open her eyes and stopped ……

Sorry ….pain ?

Silly ….its ok….just follow how I do …..I held her thumb and sucked …..

Be good…..follow my instructions…….

P nodded ………

Close ur eyes …….
Slowly ……do this (suck suck suck) ………

Then I released her hand …so that she can support herself …..

Ahhhh….ahhhhhhh……..
It began to feel nice …..her virgin suck coming to me …

…..nice …..ahhhh……..
Dear………look at me ………dun stop …..

I dunno if bros feel the same way, but having the gal look at me during the blow adds to the feel ……P compiled and looked at me while continuing to blow….and I started to move my hips to get the max of her virgin mouth ……

Looking at P looking at me made me extra high …..and I didnt wanna finish in her mouth for fear of scaring her ….next time perhaps …..then I stopped P and guided her on top on me…surprised at P already knowing how to position herself on top…and I guided myself in ….and we made sweet love once more ……

Feeling cb…..I whispered to P as we made love ……..

…..dear…….this position is only for me………and it’s only for u…….its only for us ………

P nodded…and repeated ….only for u…….

And…..u cannot go down on anyone else……or let anyone else go down on u……it’s only for me…..only for u……only for us…….

P nodded…..and repeated….only for u….only for me….ennnnn….only for us……
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
With that I left her room. Closed her door and went back to my room beside hers. Laffing to myself how easy this all is ……and how easily manipulated P is …..her inexperience, her demure character, her shyness, and her naivety all perfect foil for my sweet talking .

I unlocked the partition door and opened it.

And I waited …I changed out of my clothes into my bathrobe. It was already 5am and the skies are starting to get bright. I opened the curtains so that we can have a good view of the sky. And I waited ……..

20mins passed ….and then suddenly, I hear the door of the partition unlock and open. I hid to the side of my side of the wall and waited for the door to open fully ….and P walked in …….and I hugged P from behind…shocking her…..

And there we were….me hugging her from her back slowly kissing her neck ….feeling her soft smooth skin…..

….sorry I made u wait ……..
Ennnnn……PS kept talking ………and question how come never call him before I went to sleep …..ennnn…..

I slipped my finger under her love cave and started my pleasuring of P……

….its ok……duty must do ……..i understand………
….do duty already ……..u belong to me ……I belong to u ……..
Just us……..

I sweettalked as I kissed P and then I unzipped her dress once more …..p didn’t even wear a bra this time ……and I turned P around and kissed her again….taking the chance to drop her dress to the floor……..and as the dress fell down her slender legs…..I guided her to the bed and laid her down …….and I looked at P….and whisper ….i like kissing u there …….nice ???

Slurps ….
I looked at P and then licked her love cave…tasting her sweetness ……and then looking back up at P…….

….nice ……? Making the person I love feel nice means so much……..
Slurpsssssss……

Ennnnn….P body hit by electric shocks as I licked her ….

And I stopped……

….tell me ……….
I want to know ………
Slurps………
….if anyone make u feel like this before ……
Slurps ………

…..ennnnnnn………
….no……….one……did this……before………

…..nice ……? U dun like ?
Slurps

…..ennnnn……nice………..like ………..

I proceeded to tongue fuck P as I felt her squirm uncontrollably and moan softly ……even at this aroused state….her moans are still so demure ……..

I felt P cum….her hands gripping mine tightly all of a sudden …..and her body going taut….before collapsing softly…..I gave her a few more pronounced lick and each lick drew a tremble and a moan …..then I stood up, undressed my robe and laid beside P…..kissing her again …and caressing her body ……….

…..PS nv do this before ……?
I whispered ……

P shook her head …….i din allow ……

……and dear allow me……..nice ?

……cuz dear din ask…..
And nice…………..

….dear feel nice…..that’s most important………

…..so……u nv……..kiss…..him there before …….?

P shook her head ……..
….i dunno ……..how …………

I kissed P more and started to finger her again…..
Need to send her “higher” to get what I wan…….

Ennnn……ennnnnn……..
P came again…..

…..dear………..I love u …..
I played the love card again …….

…..I….love u too……..

Waited for a while…..then I popped the question…..
…dear……I wan ………

Then I took P hands and sucked her thumb ……
……I teach u……..
But……u can only do…..for me ……………

Then without waiting for P to object, I guided her on top of me ……seizing on her unsure moment and feeding off her feel of love ….and drunk on sexual feelings ……

P compiled …..and ….i guided her to my hard bro……

…close ur eyes ……follow my motion…..
In order not for P to freak out, she shdnt see my bro as she blows for the very first time ……

P followed my instructions closely….no doubt eager to please……to show her love……to make me feel nice …….

And slowly I guided my bro into her mouth ……her mouth taking in a dick for the very first time …….

Lucky I used the wet towel to clean it …I tot …..all part of the plot to get P to blow me …..

…..follow my motion ….exactly how I do….i said as I sucked her thumb …….
P followed…..but too much teeth …..and she sensed my discomfort…..and she open her eyes and stopped ……

Sorry ….pain ?

Silly ….its ok….just follow how I do …..I held her thumb and sucked …..

Be good…..follow my instructions…….

P nodded ………

Close ur eyes …….
Slowly ……do this (suck suck suck) ………

Then I released her hand …so that she can support herself …..

Ahhhh….ahhhhhhh……..
It began to feel nice …..her virgin suck coming to me …

…..nice …..ahhhh……..
Dear………look at me ………dun stop …..

I dunno if bros feel the same way, but having the gal look at me during the blow adds to the feel ……P compiled and looked at me while continuing to blow….and I started to move my hips to get the max of her virgin mouth ……

Looking at P looking at me made me extra high …..and I didnt wanna finish in her mouth for fear of scaring her ….next time perhaps …..then I stopped P and guided her on top on me…surprised at P already knowing how to position herself on top…and I guided myself in ….and we made sweet love once more ……

Feeling cb…..I whispered to P as we made love ……..

…..dear…….this position is only for me………and it’s only for u…….its only for us ………

P nodded…and repeated ….only for u…….

And…..u cannot go down on anyone else……or let anyone else go down on u……it’s only for me…..only for u……only for us…….

So many first with P for day 1 only. Riding, BJ... more to come the next 4 days?
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

love to see P progress from giving bj to 69 and start moaning dirty uncontrollably like a slut in heat.
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster

P’s soft words just made me hornier…..hearing her declare (at my prompting) that these new positions that I tried with her are exclusively mine made me high. And I held on to the back of her waist while my other hand caressed her face (cuz her boobs really nth to hold while her pretty face with her soft moans was a real turn on).

….i love dear holding me like this…..ennnn….makes me…..ennnn….feel so loved…….

I moved my hips more and as I thrust upwards into P, I repeated ….
….i love u …
….i love u….
….i love u……….

And P looked at me sensually ….never saw this look from her before…..
…love u…..
….love u…….
……..love u ……….

And we just made sweet sweet love …..alas I couldn’t last long for this round and came after 15-20mins…..P collapsing in my arms once more….bothbifbus covering sweat and panting ………
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1