The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: Candy Crush Spa@ 37 Rumah Tinggi (for big boobs lovers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL. The shop beside and that Viet you tried before liao when she is from the east side ba. You are Viet killer...haha
Geylang 2038, best of the best Viet.
Old 07-08-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120459 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Really ah. I never go GL before. Saw some bros say, the Q there is long and many sit at the common waiting area waiting for their turn to go in and bonk. Like Q up for hello kitty times...imagine you are waiting and your customer, bro or uncle come in...wahaha..awkard...
Old 07-08-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really ah. I never go GL before. Saw some bros say, the Q there is long and many sit at the common waiting area waiting for their turn to go in and bonk. Like Q up for hello kitty times...imagine you are waiting and your customer, bro or uncle come in...wahaha..awkard...
imagine2 to 4 hrs queue
Old 07-08-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL. The shop beside and that Viet you tried before liao when she is from the east side ba. You are Viet killer...haha
LOL. Probably I saw you and you saw me
Old 07-08-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120459 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
imagine2 to 4 hrs queue
Aiyo...this is why I never want to go. So awkard and cannot make appointment....need to go Q..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
LOL. Probably I saw you and you saw me
Haha. Maybe. Only 1 coffeshop in the middle is open. I usually eat at the corner coffeeshop down the hill..the cai fan really nice and cheap. 1 cut portion of fish, 2 veg, 1 chicken only SGD7.50...where to find.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the thread super active for a good reason
Old 08-08-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Amended..is other one beside her smoking...Super auntie looking...Quite cui and close to GILF level..dunno is it working in the same shop. No ML matches this in the posted pics.
Their shop no auntie leh. I think should be next door boss.
Old 08-08-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
MassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

🍭Candy Crush Spa🍭

Address: 37 Jalan Rumah Tinggi#01-405 Singapore 150037

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call 85258189 for appointment.

Massage At Only $55/HR With Clean Environment

Old 08-08-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Given birth women are consider aunties
Old 10-08-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got to learn Anna is going back to China for a few weeks soon. Any FR on Fendi or Crystal. Who is better if the two in terms of service? Any info will bd appreciated. Both look good in the pics. Both look good in the pics.
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Got to learn Anna is going back to China for a few weeks soon. Any FR on Fendi or Crystal. Who is better if the two in terms of service? Any info will bd appreciated. Both look good in the pics. Both look good in the pics.
Crystal I saw. Look not bad but I haven't try. Fendi I didn't see her.
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazyFox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Please check a page back or two. There are a few FRs (including mys own) on Crystal. Haven't seen Fendi's though. Please go try and share FR
Old Today, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I did went to the recce the spa last evening. Went in and saw only one ML there and she introduced her as Fendi. The pics are so different and have to discount 25% off the looks which seems to be quite normal nowadays. I asked her if anyone else is there, she said other ML is busy with customer. Did not feel to pursue her services so I left and went to BMC area for dinner and went home. Glad to have saved some $$$ if the heart not convinced. Sorry guys, no FR on Fendi from my side.
Old Today, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Maybe is the cashier from the shop. She looks familiar should be cashier from Bugis last time hahahaha
Old Today, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Maybe is the cashier from the shop. She looks familiar should be cashier from Bugis last time hahahaha
Those who are regulars knows she is the boss. If customer never see her before means they are not regular. Simple isn't it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1