The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: Solid massage near Textile Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Wa bt timah no wonder can afford to pay 50 withoutmassage. We commoners have to put up even got shit smell
Sometimes all the atas people in their own atas world also missed out the shit fun that we have. All the funky smell, lusty conversations, moans, creaking bed sound add to the ultimate thrill.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3270 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows what’s the joint when you go up the escalator from level 1 to 2.
While on the escalator up, the right side got one massage shop. The lady sitting outside quite pretty. Always no chance to go over as I always went up to level 2 for fj.
After fj, tired and no mood to ask liao.
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Anyone tried Anna the Viet at level 2?
What’s the furthest you went?
Further than the moon
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3270 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprised. Haha. Lucky I got take protection.
If not scary liao
Old Today, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Not surprised. Haha. Lucky I got take protection.
If not scary liao
Why scary??
Old Today, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook has an advertisement for a MP in a shop house in Kampung Glam area. Mont* and there is a supposedly ML from Japan Lis*. Anyone here tried before? Venue is near to Textile Centre.

She feels like she is PRC. Can reply in some Chinese
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14183 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Facebook has an advertisement for a MP in a shop house in Kampung Glam area. Mont* and there is a supposedly ML from Japan Lis*. Anyone here tried before? Venue is near to Textile Centre.

She feels like she is PRC. Can reply in some Chinese
Northeast China many ppl went to Japan 🇯🇵 to work. Most of them can speak Japanese very well. I doubt is real Japanese. Just like Dome 3 - claim got AV actress… how many is genuine?
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 13
69Dollar is a splendid one to behold69Dollar is a splendid one to behold69Dollar is a splendid one to behold69Dollar is a splendid one to behold69Dollar is a splendid one to behold69Dollar is a splendid one to behold

Apologies guys. The 2nd floor at sultan plaza is a temporary thing while the spa opposite gets renovated. Also this thread was from awhile back so nice to see it get rejuvenated. Was there last week - didn’t get any smell. Maybe due to blocked nose - massage still good as ever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1