The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:39 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42550 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
So what if i no bloody no big no small? What can you do in this virtual world? Trying to 刷存在感 in your virtual world again?
Yes, there is nothing I can do cos the worst thing already done by your parent. They give birth to such a retarded child. Always make a fool out of himself here. Damn xia suay.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Sadly to say, the local market is getting bad to worst.

There a few ang pai, there some senior bro say is very very good specially from Sglonelyguy. All those so call ang pai always required so call within their database to book. Then keep asking you to book those that will help you write in the database, where most of the time those girl CMI with all the over photoshop photo and still won't bother to record in the database. Personally I book quite a number from sglonelyguy, where some say u got no record will ask you to prove so much just for massage, and some don't even bother to reply if not within the database

I wonder if this the new way to bait us, and kind brother facing the same issue as me can share ur solution.🙁🙁🙁
no choice as blame those fk up ppl.. sometimes is not just AV.. but the ppl who dont pay after service.. threaten to call police if have to pay.. steal the ML money.. and so on..

have to remember the girl is inviting a complete stranger (guy) into their house..

thats why those in shops usually easier to book and dont need any form of verification as they as not worried about these issues.. just a shout and someone will come to their help..
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yes, there is nothing I can do cos the worst thing already done by your parent. They give birth to such a retarded child. Always make a fool out of himself here. Damn xia suay.
Ops I forget you lost your virtual power. Now only can play 嘴炮。 Remember to chain up your taiwanese dog. Don't et it come out bite ppl. Make me 大开眼界。 Dog also can have dog.
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 11
Limeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
first time come check FR, here mostly sglonely guy ML no FJ?
On the contrary most are full service ladies masquerading as MLs these days. If you see BBBJ/CIM in their listings they're almost always available for FJ as well.
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -85 / Power: 0
Taiwanese has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Well said 👏
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -85 / Power: 0
Taiwanese has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Lol. 小弟弟,找到大姐姐帮忙啊?哈哈 or is it 打狗要看主人?
你应该每次都给人说你是小弟弟吧。
好听是小弟弟,其实就是弟弟小呗。
收在家别出来丢人现眼。
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/vera-massage/

guys, is is that this Vera doesn’t allow roaming?
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25128 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, she has already corrected her ad. Dont think you were conned @lonelyheart bro made an accurate observation.

Based on your positive feedback, maybe I'll go see her this week myself, cheers
I think she is going to rtc tomorrow, if I remember correctly!
Old Today, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahblah123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/vera-massage/

guys, is is that this Vera doesn’t allow roaming?
She do massage and zq for almost 40 mins with clothes on. After that only lower her top for you to roam. To manage your expectations, my experience is just touching so no zhut.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25128 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
first time come check FR, here mostly sglonely guy ML no FJ?
My ballpark estimate is that two-thirds of the slg ladies could offer fj, whether openly (i.e. they advertise fj services in other sites e.g. t t v i p) or more selectively to customers they deem are OK. I remembered counting how many slg ladies I have visited and how many of them of them I had fj with. For example, one count was 18 ladies (out of 120 available in slg) and 12 of them I had fj with. This is just a guesstimate ...
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to behold

Well, truth be told, she does looks like her photos, only thing is slight bak bak from the photos.

One man's meat is another's poison. Your experience may differ from mine bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
photo like that still considered meaty side. the amount of PS gonna be baffling

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
你应该每次都给人说你是小弟弟吧。
好听是小弟弟,其实就是弟弟小呗。
收在家别出来丢人现眼。
Lol. If this give your toothpick de ego some boost. I don't mind do some charity to the 流浪狗。Or you really have owner. The what lady.... Boy?
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Another legend during that time would be Mint....
I only tried Mint only... she is indeed a legend. It is nice to see that she seems to be progressing in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Sensual - I prefer pipi. This is quite subjective I guess. Only visited both of them once but I feel pipi might have more pattern in her arsenal than strawberry.
Good that she is coming back from her National Day break liao though I will only actively visit her for one week... for strawberry not keen to visit a short term ML unless she on to do list...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 08:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42550 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
你应该每次都给人说你是小弟弟吧。
好听是小弟弟,其实就是弟弟小呗。
收在家别出来丢人现眼。
If a dog bite you don't bite them back, anyway you don't feel the pain cos we are in the cyber world mah.

And that silly dog, after writing all those nonsense already totally tarnished his image. A man can scold like a 泼妇 is really a 奇葩.

Now not only we can read his 泼妇骂街 massage, that ml he quoted also can read it. Ha ha, I wonder what will she think about him. Maybe is 这种话都骂得出还是个男人吗?真的丢脸丢到国际了.

Nvm, just let him sia suay himself here. But to him is ok lah, cyber world mah, who care?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
My ballpark estimate is that two-thirds of the slg ladies could offer fj, whether openly (i.e. they advertise fj services in other sites e.g. t t v i p) or more selectively to customers they deem are OK. I remembered counting how many slg ladies I have visited and how many of them of them I had fj with. For example, one count was 18 ladies (out of 120 available in slg) and 12 of them I had fj with. This is just a guesstimate ...
Yeah, they do advertise openly on slg once upon a time, only little tiger's site then was HJ only, a gathering of massage service ladies. Think it is always more exciting to offer less than more, then the customers think there will be more services to sought after. Always that statement "further intimacy depends on chemistry".Good marketing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1