The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
squeezed00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spicing things up…

Just want to share a story about my girlfriend (let’s call her A) and I when we went on a trip together. We had been going out for almost three years and while i still found her hot, there’s always a point in the relationship when things get a little mundane.

I’ve always had the fantasy of people watching us fuck and that has been pillow talk many times while i’m fucking her. Do you want a guy to watch us fuck? Do you want him to take out his dick and starts jerking off? Do you want him to walk closer to you? You want to tease his hard cock? That kind of talk..

Anyway, we went to a popular beach destination and had our own villa. I felt it was time to take things to the next level on this trip, so i made sure i bought her some really skimpy bikinis and coverups for use at the beach clubs and nights out.

Day one.
We did our usual workouts etc and as there were hot and cold plunge pools at the gym, i made sure she brought a bikini along so we could just chill after the session. At the gym there were loads of super fit people and most were also chilling in the pools after their workouts. I told A i was going to shower off and change to my board shorts and she should change too, luckily the showers were individual and we shared one, we stripped off and showered and that’s where i started to get horny and hard, she noticed and smiled, turned around and rubbed her bare ass on my dick. So, cannot tahan already, i put some spit on my fingers and rubbed it on her pussy, drawing a light moan, she knew what was coming next and tip toed a little inviting my already hard cock in. I didn’t need another second and slipped it in proceeding to fuck her. Then i started talking that she couldn’t wait to get back out there in her thong to show off her body to the boys outside….and she just smiled….we fucked for a few more minutes and the thought of that was actually turning me on…so, slowed down a little and stopped as i really wanted to see what would happen. We got changed to our swimwear and went back out. Getting a few smiles from people who were outside the changing area….
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
squeezed00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spicing things up…

A got in the hot tub and there were 3 guys and 1 girl there. I could see the guys checking out her ass, she had a tiny thong on and there wasn’t much that wasn’t on display. I told her i wld go in the sauna for a few minutes before trying the cold plunge. My mind was just wondering what wld happen whilst she was out of sight.

In the sauna, there were two couples and one of the girls was ultra fit and extremely gorgeous, like an insta fitness model type. She had on a really thin bikini and as she was soaked in sweat, it was almost see though…damn…all this made my loins tingle, especially with my imagination acting up about what A was doing in the pool.

Started chatting w the other people in the sauna, the usual where are u from and how long u gonna be here kind of chat. And after about 10mins, i felt i was ready to head out to the cold plunge. When i walked out of the sauna, i was surprised to see A being helped out of the cold plunge pool! She saw me and smiled and introduced me to the guy that was helping her. He was a South African guy named Jon and looked like he spent most of his life in a gym! A told me that she was chatting w him and he convinced her to go in the cold plunge together w him!! Damn she was starting this without me…..

So anyway i said i was gonna give it a go and she said she wld wait in the hot tub. I dipped in the cold pool and saw A go back to the hot tub and she sat in between Jon and another dude! Damn my half naked gf is sitting between a couple of dudes….cold plunge was good to keep my dick from getting too excited!!!!

I could see them talking and laughing and A wld lean over and grab their arms when they “told a joke” kind of thing. I saw her adjust her biking top a few times as well, probably flashing a nipple every now and then, but her top was padless anyway, so u could see the stiff tits standing to attention anyway.

A minute or so passed and i had to get out of the cold and in to the warm tub and this is where she got up and walked over and sat w me. But as she got up, i could see her hand press on the thighs
of the guys she was in between to get up, and she smiled at them as she moved across to me.

She gave me a kiss as she sat down and straight away had her hand
on my inner thigh and i could feel her pinky trying to tease
the tip of my cock. Damn she was obviously getting hot! We spent the next half an hour or so relaxing and chatting w those around us and all decided that we should have dinner and drinks that evening. As none of us had our phones on us, A said she wld go get hers and asked Jon to follow. At the at instant, i told her that if she wanted to do something, she could jerk him but he can’t touch her, if he was ok w that, then go ahead. They both got out of the pool and walked off to the changing/locker area….

10mins passed and they weren’t back…must be on la…so i got out to go look for her….couldn’t see her but one of the shower rooms was occupied. I knocked and called her name…then heard the door unlock but it didn’t open. so i went in……I saw A in her bikini and Jon w his shorts on the floor and his dick standing to attention! Damn A! She walked over to me and told me Jon didn’t touch her but she really wanted to touch him! And then she continued to stroke his cock!! By this time the blood had left my head and gone to my dick!! II said, “So Jon, is she jerking u well?” He said “amazing, but A told me a bit about what you guys talk about and maybe you want to hit that a little”. I smiled and didn’t need a second invitation moved behind A, pulled her thong aside an slipped my dick into her soaking pussy. God damn she was extra wet as now she finally has 2 dicks to play with! i was getting fucking hot as well and asked her if she’s having a good time….what do u want to do with that dick in your hand? do u want to make it cum? do u want to suck it? She kept nodding…but i wouldn’t let her suck it….it was only day 1 and why rush it? I could see Jon getting close but at the same time frustrated that he couldn’t have more
but A was good with her hands and Jon was about to explode….but so was I! Next thing I knew, i unloaded into A’s pussy and as i withdrew, the cum dripped out and down her thigh and i guess that’s what did it for Jon as well cos he exploded on to the floor! A massaged the cum that was on her hand on to his dick head making him convulse a couple of times as well and smiled and said “that was hot!”

The three of us got dressed and exited the shower room. We exchanged details and A and I left the gym to head back to the villa to rest up and get ready for the rest of the day…looking forward to what the evening had to offer…

tbc
Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
DCosta19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spicing things up…

Nice share bro, please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1