The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!
Re: 🇪🇺🇮🇹 Patrizia Italian 21yo Blonde blue eyes goddess snow white fair skin model

Available for booking
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!
Re: 🇪🇺🇮🇹 Patrizia Italian 21yo Blonde blue eyes goddess snow white fair skin model

Available for booking
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dedicating this FR to my maiden european bonk

Patrizia from E69, verification was smooth and conveniently located in a 4star hotel.

It has always been on my bucket list to fuck an european lady. Not to mention this one is stunning hot! When I opened the door, she greeted me with a tight sexy dress. Absolutely gold standard Italian girl! Below FR maybe biased given this is my virgin experience with an european girl and her pretty privilege.

After showering alone, she slowly undress herself in front of the mirror. Her boobs are enhanced paired with light pink aerolas. Would have been perfect with those racks were natural. I was caressing her body and frenching her sexy lips as she slowly unravels her tight body. As soon as I sighted her cleanly shaved pussy, I felt the strong urge to feed on them. Laid her down on the bed and started my abalone buffet. I twirled my tongue around her clit before gently slurping on it, she moans in ecstasy with my tornado tongue action. After 5mins, it was her turn to service me. Started the bbbj with strong enough suction on my already rock hard 2IC then she twirl her tongue around my dick head before gliding her tongue up and down my shaft. BBBJ is decent, she does occasional DT and her mouth was warm so it felt good.

After 10mins of BBBJ, I asked for 69 as I wanted to eat that pink pussy again! I think this is the longest foreplay I have ever had.

Onto the main course, we started in customary cow girl position. She does the grinding cowgirl as I groped her boobies. After a good few mins, she bend forward to french me and i took control to thrust her from below. Have to mention she is not as wet as some vietbus so it took a few mins of thrusting to get her pussy slightly wet. Would be better if she uses those lubricated condoms. Switched her to mish, I fucked her with her thighs close together and pressed her knees towards her chest as I want to go deep and tighten her pussy for my asian dick

Usually I would go to end my sess in doggy but in this case I totally forgot about it. I was just madly thrusting her in missionary and adoring that beautiful face of hers. After a good 5mins, I unloaded my soldiers in her and continued pumping a few more times to make sure I am fully checked clear

Overall service is okay but i guess it doesnt matter with her looks. There was some time left so we chatted for a while before I make my move.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1