The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hokli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

hi bro can share ctc thanks?
Old 01-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 13
Diavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to allDiavel is a name known to all

Been heading to this viet - mid 30s, MILF OL look for my boyzillian. She does trimming too. What makes me return to her is the activities during the process, not her waxing which is actually, just ok to me.
Initially, squeeze her neh neh(pink nips, B cup) like a stressball while she do the waxing(she dont wear bra). Its really a relieve feeling. More activities during the process unlock after a few re-visits. Manage to ask her to sit on the face while she do the waxing. Imagine, her clean pussy and ass on your face, so many mixed feelings, the pain, the horniness, the pleasure etc..ahhh, and the smell..damm. Hers is usually wax with a trimmed patch(favourite)! Basically, have tried multi positions while she does the waxing.
After activities are available too.
BJ is not available if waxing is done.
Total full damage is 218 which considered on the high side but I cant seem to find a cheaper alternative for waxing plus ongoing and after services.

Fellow brothers who are keen please PM for contact, not just quoting this post in the thread.

Last edited by Diavel; 01-08-2024 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Extras
Old 05-08-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried another ml for waxing today at Bedok. For boyzillian it cost 68. However the add-ons are kinda ex. HJ 50 and top up 20 for roaming. Didn’t even get to see the goods.

The experience is less painful compared to ML Lisa. Now it’s whether to stick to this Bedok Abby and hopefully can unlocked more add ons or return to Lisa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1