The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Angmolover is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Part 16: Sexy cosplay (continued again)

This time back again with a sexy nurse outfit. I could not find anything decent on the net so settled for a cupless version of a lingerie that had the hospital symbol on. I could not even remember if the headpiece was provided in this case or it probably fell off halfway during our foreplay. But on hindsight, the mask was a better fit. For 2 reasons.

The first being a mask suited a hospital examination setting. And for the second reason: remember from the start of the post where I narrated how I met L at the factory? And she had mask on with her eye makeup that caught my attention? This photo and her nurse outfit took me back to when I first saw her.

I was playing as the sick depraved patient and did a thorough examination of L’s pussy. A thorough examination consisted of vibrator play, some stroking and licking of her pussy. I was rewarded with L’s gaping and juicy hairy pussy. I especially like this photo shot a lot after “examining” her. I know I am going to get criticisms from people saying it’s too hairy, but to me that was one hell of a well-used pussy and I had fun diving into that muff.

Had to add that this was L’s least favourite costume. I think she was also conscious that the photo shots mostly the focus was her hairy pussy. But can’t fault me as it was indeed such a delicious hairy pussy on display. And she had forgotten to shave. I remembered L was more than eager to lose the costume totally so that we could fuck in the nude.

To be continued...
Wah lau, what happened to her cheebye. Why so big?
Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Wah lau, what happened to her cheebye. Why so big?
Give birth to 2 children before. Plus my doctor patient hand examination and stimulation. How to not be big?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1