The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Happygo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Sophia

A few Bros told me Sophia is good, I have seen her before and was curious. So decided on Sophia.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Sophia, Vietnamese, speaks English, does not speak Mandarin.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Nice sophisticated looking face. I think that beautician or nurse outfit is not sexy to me, does not show enough skin. Then again we all have our own preferences.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Late 20s, maybe 27 - 29.
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. No fat. For me a bakness scale of 3
French : 10/10 she allows DFK, but does not actively engage in DFK. I have to initiate it.
Boobs 胸部 : 36C, nice shaped and sized boobs with brown protruding nipples. Very nice to suck her nipples and fuck her. She responds to this sexual treatment.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. She started from my nipples and slowly worked her way to my cock, balls, anus. The anal rimming was excellent, +1. But she did not start from a DFK so -1.
After anus, went all the way down to knees. Back up again. BBBJ. Back down the other knee.
BBBJ 口交 : 11/10 Sophia is very skilled at this. Definitely among the top BBBJ artist. Head twisting. Up Down. Deep throat all the way down to the base. Ball sucking and even the extremely good anal rimming and deep probing with her tongue (+1 for this).
Sophia went through this routine 3 times.
She was so good at this, instead of completing the in the pussy, I decided on more BBBJ and anal rimming with final cum in mouth after the long hard and fast FJ.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. She allows full on painting and responds to the licks and tongue fuck. Can anal rim and deep probe her too, return the favor. Paint and fuck three rounds, each round she gets wetter and no smell or funny taste.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10 after the very long BBBJ, Sophia started with cowgirl. She really put effort into the hard and fast fucking. Then was my turn to fuck her from below.
Since she looked tired, I told her to lay back, so I can fuck her missionary, and the many variations of it.
It was extremely sexciting to watch her politely moan, and every so often she loses control and surround sound comes on.
After a very long fuck, I told her I wanted BBBJ again and she understood I wanted to CIM. It was 👍 👌 👍 👌 great.
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10. Not very girlfriend like to me, then again this is the first time we had sex. I have seen her a few times before, but not in this sexual manner. Maybe a few more visits and this will change.
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 the sex is great, the massage was ok. Lacks the girlfriend experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. I would come back for the BBBJ, ass rimming, painting and boob sucking. Then again there are others I also want to try

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : last week of July late night.

Bro can you share the ctc, thank you!
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 15
boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyJeans View Post
This one wild, I tried to switch to paint to slow her down as I will probably cum in a min based on her speed. Got a little smell and quickly stopped just in case I am tasting another bros’ saliva or protein haha, in out less than 10mins, deed lasted few mins only but happy. MILF looking, but I saw a petite and very young and pretty ML closer to my age when leaving standing at the small cubicle space, didn’t stare further as a bit paiseh leaving so fast…. can’t match to the photos….
wow... can share ctc of the girls? thank you in advance.....
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
#FR for Sophia

A few Bros told me Sophia is good, I have seen her before and was curious. So decided on Sophia.

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Nice sophisticated looking face. I think that beautician or nurse outfit is not sexy to me, does not show enough skin. Then again we all have our own preferences.
French : 10/10 she allows DFK, but does not actively engage in DFK. I have to initiate it.
Boobs 胸部 : 36C, nice shaped and sized boobs with brown protruding nipples. Very nice to suck her nipples and fuck her. She responds to this sexual treatment.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. She started from my nipples and slowly worked her way to my cock, balls, anus. The anal rimming was excellent, +1. But she did not start from a DFK so -1.
After anus, went all the way down to knees. Back up again. BBBJ. Back down the other knee.
BBBJ 口交 : 11/10 Sophia is very skilled at this. Definitely among the top BBBJ artist. Head twisting. Up Down. Deep throat all the way down to the base. Ball sucking and even the extremely good anal rimming and deep probing with her tongue (+1 for this).
She was so good at this, instead of completing the in the pussy, I decided on more BBBJ and anal rimming with final cum in mouth after the long hard and fast FJ.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. She allows full on painting and responds to the licks and tongue fuck. Can anal rim and deep probe her too, return the favor. Paint and fuck three rounds, each round she gets wetter and no smell or funny taste.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10 after the very long BBBJ, Sophia started with cowgirl. She really put effort into the hard and fast fucking. Then was my turn to fuck her from below.
Since she looked tired, I told her to lay back, so I can fuck her missionary, and the many variations of it.
It was extremely sexciting to watch her politely moan, and every so often she loses control and surround sound comes on.
After a very long fuck, I told her I wanted BBBJ again and she understood I wanted to CIM. It was 👍 👌 👍 👌 great.
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10. Not very girlfriend like to me, then again this is the first time we had sex. I have seen her a few times before, but not in this sexual manner. Maybe a few more visits and this will change.
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 the sex is great, the massage was ok. Lacks the girlfriend experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. I would come back for the BBBJ, ass rimming, painting and boob sucking. Then again there are others I also want to try

Hi Bro can share contact. I live nearby after work cam go try. Your FR very good must try tia
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
#FR for Sophia

Share contact and damage
Old Today, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 3
JohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
#FR for Sophia

Bro,

Can share ctc. Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1