The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
smallHUNGRY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Was at TPY so decided to find CxCx, thanks to PPBISG for the intro.

Area v convenient but gotta be fast. Drivers try to park nearby for commando entry fast in fast out. ATM nearby too for bros whose wives check bank statements.

Greeted by her at the door and was mesmerized by her beauty. Really look like those KTV girl, with her long hair and foxy looks. Looks wise best I’ve seen so far.

Shared common shower but I was there early, so no issue.

Massage was amazing. She really uses strength, and like another bro said, she uses her elbows and knees along w/ body weight for the harder areas.
Did not check phone and not a time-watcher.

After massage, she lifted towel up, and began the teasing. Walao eh, her fingers feel so light, stroking up and down my body macam she using tissue paper like that. At sensitive spot, almost make me shoot already. I think if she dont want work this line already can go be guzheng player.

Afterwards helped her to undress, flawless skin, with a nice ass. Boobs au naturale, I think Bs, with nice nips to zhut. Bros who like smooth below take note that she grew her bush out.

Wont go into more details to protect this gem but I left a super happy man. Definitely RTM.
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikachu View Post
Anyone been to 18x central, Gree* Bea**e Spa? At spiral staircase to go up? Looks new got one short skirt lady walk down but looks SG. Any recommendations? Tiagong got head spa but dono got special anot heeeheeee
vietamese.. not local local.
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Rikachu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
vietamese.. not local local.
Does brother know any ctc? Or any specials? Gamxia!
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 5
Jack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Toa Payoh

[QUOTE=alexboy21;23524657]Did another visit to Lin Lin @J* at Blk 4*.

The massage is really relaxing, opt for the back stepping if you are adventurous , she knows how to really step. Really relaxed me.

The JG phase 1 happens when you are lying face down where she massage thighs and area near balls, this is about 5-10 mins. Then she will make you turn over for phase 2 and do another 5-10 mins of frontal JG. If you survive this phase ( she say like half cannot tahan), she will lay next to you and do sensual and allow you to full roam 5G top and bottom(at least she didn't stop me when I roam bottom)

Since many bros ask me for her WeChat, I asked her for it this time

The massage place I think entry is $68 for 1 hr and $80 for 1.5 so opt for 1.5 for more value , Special only 1Blue so it is confirm worth the money.[/QUOTEa]Hi may I check is she a PRC or Viet…also can I her contact also …thks
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Windncloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallHUNGRY View Post

Area v convenient but gotta be fast. Drivers try to park nearby for commando entry fast in fast out. ATM nearby too for bros whose wives check bank statements.

Greeted by her at the door and was mesmerized by her beauty. Really look like those KTV girl, with her long hair and foxy looks. Looks wise best I’ve seen so far.

Massage was amazing. She really uses strength, and like another bro said, she uses her elbows and knees along w/ body weight for the harder areas.

After massage, she lifted towel up, and began the teasing. Walao eh, her fingers feel so light, stroking up and down my body macam she using tissue paper like that. At sensitive spot, almost make me shoot already. I think if she dont want work this line already can go be guzheng player.

Afterwards helped her to undress, flawless skin, with a nice ass. Boobs au naturale, I think Bs, with nice nips to zhut. Bros who like smooth below take note that she grew her bush out.

Wont go into more details to protect this gem but I left a super happy man. Definitely RTM.
Bro can share. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
outaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share?
Thank you
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Yeah, i've visited her a few times, she's really good with her massages and really pretty too ... her other services are really great, but i really enjoyed was she spoke decent english ... since i can't speak chinese, it's difficult to comms with other PRCs, but with her, it's so much easier

and yes, the location is abit open, as you try to rush into the shop. that's why i time my visits to late night

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1