The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thisisKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aini111 View Post
She is actually listed as a FL at ttxxx
who? tong tong?
Old Today, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2373 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Looks like Pi Man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
She mentioned she came before in 2022/2023 period. Said her previous name was minnie or something but I can't confirm since it's my 1st time visiting her.

Ok edited, its her search for review and she had the same wechat name under pony
Also known as Simi. Lolz.
Old Today, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 1
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Great job, you have reached the ultimate goal of being a cheongster.

What is the follow up action? Ever stay overnight at her place and have more fun?
Most often, the follow up action from ML is to suck more money from you
Old Today, 08:35 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Most often, the follow up action from ML is to suck more money from you
True. Just like I mentioned before - 当你追到贼的时候,你可以拿回你的损失。当你最到女孩的时候,你的损失才刚刚开始。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Many waiting if that happened.
Likely got queue at Jewel. LOL
Didn’t know W so popular.
No doubt she is nice. Boobs is a bit too hard for me.
Old Today, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
Jwww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
All the MLs always insist they are single and wants you to spend money on them to "unlock". I have never seen any ML being so honest, tell you they have bf. Anyway good for you.
She didn’t tell me …I saw them few times holding hands and behave very intimately when I visit another ML in the same condo.
Old Today, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Great job, you have reached the ultimate goal of being a cheongster.

What is the follow up action? Ever stay overnight at her place and have more fun?
haha i have no idea what's next, just reli loving it when unlocked.
yes, that would be nice, staying at her place and have more fun

ohh how is ur unlock so far?
i remembered u mentioned the ml going to rtc, after she rtc, she not ever coming back?
Old Today, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwww View Post
She didn’t tell me …I saw them few times holding hands and behave very intimately when I visit another ML in the same condo.
lol the thrill of NTR. but intimate behavior could just be flirting with the customer.
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
All the MLs always insist they are single and wants you to spend money on them to "unlock". I have never seen any ML being so honest, tell you they have bf. Anyway good for you.
What if she tell you she still a virgin?
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwww View Post
When I went out with MLs for a meal etc. we also held hands since we were bf gf solely for that duration.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 11
Limeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLimeball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aini111 View Post
She is actually listed as a FL at ttxxx
And before commencing session she will ask anyway, which services are you interested in: HJ/BJ/Full?
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light

Any recommendations for good massage? Previously good ones I find are Man Man and Xinyan. Thanks.
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Anyone knows if Vivian wears the white blouse when massaging you, just like her profile pic? Or any ML who does?

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-vivian/

I have a fetish for girls in this attire. Not many can carry this well. Have been missing it since W RTC some time back
In TT site, FJ for 160 nia
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

She was when she is here previously.
I didn't rtm due to the reason u shared.
Ok w enhanced but is a little too hard for my preference

Pretty thou and easy going lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Didn’t know W so popular.
No doubt she is nice. Boobs is a bit too hard for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1