The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Arranging a playdate with my fwb, her kids and mine

Thinking of arranging a play date with my fwb, her kids, and mine. Im married and she is divorced. Thinking it is a recipe for disaster but what do the bros here think? The reason for this is so that I can create more legitimate chances next time to meet her instead of cooking up stories to sneak outside. Play date ideas include going to the zoo, inviting to each others’ house for meals, children birthday celebration, movies, even going overseas if all goes well. Also the thrill of us having explored each others’ bodies and juices while acting normal outside in front of my wife.
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Arranging a playdate with my fwb, her kids and mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
Thinking of arranging a play date with my fwb, her kids, and mine. Im married and she is divorced. Thinking it is a recipe for disaster but what do the bros here think? The reason for this is so that I can create more legitimate chances next time to meet her instead of cooking up stories to sneak outside. Play date ideas include going to the zoo, inviting to each others’ house for meals, children birthday celebration, movies, even going overseas if all goes well. Also the thrill of us having explored each others’ bodies and juices while acting normal outside in front of my wife.
Women sixth sense are very accurate.
High chance your wife will sense something.
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably ask your wife what does she thinks? Is she being invited too?
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Probably ask your wife what does she thinks? Is she being invited too?
Same thoughts. If jus u, wife n Fwb, how u go missing with fab for hr
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are one big risk-taker for sure. Never under-estimate a woman's 6th sense. You even said it yourself that it is a recipe for disaster.

But of course it's your life and your call. Always happy to hear any updates from you in the other thread. Is this the Jap lady that you mentioned in your other post?
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
You are one big risk-taker for sure. Never under-estimate a woman's 6th sense. You even said it yourself that it is a recipe for disaster.

But of course it's your life and your call. Always happy to hear any updates from you in the other thread. Is this the Jap lady that you mentioned in your other post?
From a story POV, yes. pls do it and share with us. With pics even better.

From a concerned bro.. no la... life is hard enough. dont make more problem for yourself.
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2108 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Intro ur wife over bro. I go play with her while u go playdate with ur fwb n her kids etc.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
MixGrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Intro ur wife over bro. I go play with her while u go playdate with ur fwb n her kids etc.
Many bros here sure support this arrangement
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Better don’t play with fire, nowadays OC very smart and sharp 1
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

Stop thinking with small head. You only think of ideal situation. Million one things will go wrong. Better to keep status quo.
Old Today, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

You never die before is it?
Old Today, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9070 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Living dangerously. Sound like time bomb.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old Today, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

To me, I will do it for the following reasons

(1) Never get caught - sibei song. Play till no horse run
(2) Get caught - scenario 1 (wife may join in so become happier)
(3) Get caught - scenario 2 (wife tulan then nothing happens. Still song for you)
(4) Get caught - scenario 3 (wife tulan and divorce. Then you openly can play the divorced wife and your wife other bro can play)

Above scenario nothing bad for you. Just that

(1) have you ringfenced your assets? I got 1 friend forever playing and I realised he ask his mother to look after his assets. Wife get almost nothing as he has no assets but alimony still have to pay
(2) Do you bear to leave your children with wife? My friend no problem as he feels that his children is mere outcome of his sex enjoyment. He buys them expensive gifts but didn’t really care about them so he let his ex wife have his children

My 2 cent worth

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1