The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
power8003

Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknesso View Post
My colleague got E. He says pretty but very attitude. Maybe caught her on a bad day. Anyway, I got J. Indo SYT. Good massage, pleasant looking, petite, natural firm B+ 22” waist & perky ass. Oh. She speaks French too. YMMV cause I think I yandao. lol
I feel J is better too.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1504 / Power: 14
kennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant futurekennethmak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin80 View Post
Thanks for warning.
I think one of bro shared one good teasing in AMK. Im gg to down later Today to test.
Tested one in Serangoon ytd. Rating 8/10.
I prefer those teasing where the ml touch balls or dk when massaging groin etc. If not mine quite hard to stand.
I know some bros easily stand when touch thigh etc
So teasing depends
I'm regular at k*ot* where I get the teasing I want
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Born 1988, around 150cm and 45kg. Huge boobs - slight sag because samsters been sucking them for 8 years - on a small frame. She looks a bit younger thanks to her heavy budget on botox/fillers. Yet overall very well maintained body for her age.
Recently I climbed mount fuji and found her too! Solid package, best liao. Impressive figure
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
Recently I climbed mount fuji and found her too! Solid package, best liao. Impressive figure
Hahaha. I like your description. Mount Fuji nice view
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin80 View Post
Thanks for warning.
I think one of bro shared one good teasing in AMK. Im gg to down later Today to test.
Tested one in Serangoon ytd. Rating 8/10.
I think I know which MP in AMK has good ball and groin area massage, and maybe we also eyeing the same gal also ( hint - Name starts with S)
I hv to admit she is quite good in her finger massage around my groin areas and balls massage.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
I think I know which MP in AMK has good ball and groin area massage, and maybe we also eyeing the same gal also ( hint - Name starts with S)
I hv to admit she is quite good in her finger massage around my groin areas and balls massage.
Please share bro looking for this kind of service
Old Today, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1