The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

hopefully can unlock g32 raw game too. but unfortunately could not get to book her. so analed g20 and sashimi cip into her pussy . oh yeah raw again. seebey sogn calling all the loser name when i shoot out seebey song ah! kan lin lau bu phua cheebye!!!! AHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Wah! Now so happening!
Ya happening la . So after your viet wife know you kenna std and calling dirty whor behind your back. Did it break your family up ? Who get custody of your kid now? Facing divorce car? Sad fatty haha
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
Ya happening la . So after your viet wife know you kenna std and calling dirty whor behind your back. Did it break your family up ? Who get custody of your kid now? Facing divorce car? Sad fatty haha
Aiya. I not as suay as you kena sex disease before lah. Just like you lor, you think we go fuck around our wives wont suspect anything meh? They dont have concrete evidence also and they cant live without us. Anyway, you fuck safely, I lazy to have any argument with you liao. Peace out.
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Aiya. I not as suay as you kena sex disease before lah. Just like you lor, you think we go fuck around our wives wont suspect anything meh? They dont have concrete evidence also and they cant live without us. Anyway, you fuck safely, I lazy to have any argument with you liao. Peace out.
You wanna play csi and real life now say peace out. U wait la and see how we play in real life . Coming for you when u didn’t notice . Same for your friends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1