The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-xiao-jiu/

looks exactly like photos, maybe the cheeks slightly wider but instantly recognizable.

sensual accomodating, but not proactive. body is nice w/o excess fat. boobs on the smaller side of C, slightly firm.

didn't really try roam south

quiet through the deed, she claimed that she didn't have enough sleep. Chat a lot more after.

RTM: maybe
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Not only green, not accomodative, kills the mood.
Yup..had similar experience as well.
Old Today, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Hk8787b0y is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddino View Post
Lately SLG really sucks …those 30 days visa provide fast food but the worst is those here for a while also drop their service and follow suit
Yesterday just visited one at GL condo and she uses new name and new photos and said just arrived !
When I do some research (which I should have done earlier) then realized she has been here since 2022…
Service is rushing and attitude problem. Also listed on sgbesutycastle using another name and photo.
We can never seems to find good ones with real photo and good service. Their with many good comments are all hard sell by some customers ….
I yjink those in shop is much better and some can even find better gems
Haha bro I know which ML you referring to🤣🤣
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massagebella/

Visited this girl but didnt see any reviews so far

Look: syt definitely my type. Has the youth in her and very good looking with short hair.

Body: natural c cup. Not much fats and nice legs and arms. Love to hug her on the bed.

Sensual: licking and occasional pecks on the lips. Stroking was done slowly and i took my time to release

Rtm: yes i like her look and friendly and positive attitude. Next door girl kind of feel and she is quite tall at 165. Photo is blur on slg but definitely wont be disappointed at all.
Is this the same bella from sophia way back ?

I remember her body sweats non stop when she gets excited.
Old Today, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

same thing. PS still like crap. did u run away or bite the bullet?
I rejected and left bro. Should have done more homework and can find a earlier review on her which flagged her as a landmine
Old Today, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Is this the same bella from sophia way back ?

I remember her body sweats non stop when she gets excited.
Shd be 1st time here. Bella seems like a common name.
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-tong-tong/

Didn’t see any reviews on her so decided to commando cos looks cute from the video. Lol.

Told me she was here earlier this year. Quite chatty gal. Actual looks are same as the pics and video. Probably pre-milf but nice and fair skin with natural c cup..Very huggable.

She said she was a masseuse back home so massage was quite on point.

Sensual was accommodating with 4g roaming. Topped up for cbj and finished me off with left handed stroking.

RTM: Yes for me. Like her looks and attitude.
Old Today, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
1 of the best examples is the “un-unlockable” Donna..
Not sure if dfk was a unlock for her and I didn't visit her regularly... but she seemed to want something in return so I didn't visit her long after that.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya she defo will have regulars who will get more than others..

1 of the best examples is the “un-unlockable” Donna..
alamak. she gave me the vanilla treatment lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1