The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse

Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysoserious View Post
Met Diora and Niki yesterday. Afternoon then night

Diora:
Definitely pretty and very similar to her pics, but for some reason to me, her looks reminded me of Indonesian type of pretty. Her lips are defo a charm point, very kissable

Had more chemistry pre and post sex rather than during unfortunately. She’s bubbly and broke the ice easily, and only one so far where we just made out and heavy petting for quite awhile. Too bad she didn’t like it when i go too deep and wasn’t flexible enough that i can turn her at different angles during missionary which is what i like to do. So had to restraint myself to respect her boundaries. Still a good fk overall

Niki:
Was really tempted by her looks, and just nice had dinner plans near one of the usual VP locations. So, i checked if she’s there and she was. So took it as a sign

She looks like her pictures, have the same exact features but slightly older(?) than the pic. Or maybe she was just tired from the moving in and it was her first day. Definitely still pretty just apply the same discount from usual VP girl’s pic standard. She had the same hairstyle as the one in the black tank, which thankfully was the pic that tempted me the most. Love those half ponytail style

Her body figure was super slender and tight though. Boobs were teardrop shape and nice suckable eraser nips. Quite soft. She has this tattoo right above her crotch, reminded me of those hentais we used to watch as kids, and they put this sex slave tattoo on the girl. Bros who know more than tattoo can describe better. So that was quite hot

She sucks with a suction rather than the slurping type. But can tell she’s still green cause had some occasional teeth. I kinda like it though, i prefer the ones that give a more green vibe than super experienced. Cowgirl was good, she did the grinding type but probably not as good as jolin, i’ve not tried her, based on other bro’s fr. Those that tried both can make a better comparison. She’s a lot more accommodating in missionary so could angle her the way i like. After i shot my bullet, she grip me so i couldn’t come out and kept flexing her inner walls to torture me

I can’t tell whether my experience with her was more GFE or with a fuck buddy though. Kinda a mix of both? But she’s also quite bubbly and outgoing so ice broke easily. And she kept offering water at every chance she got, maybe old habits from ktv time, but was kinda cute. Her chinese was pretty fluent, I felt like i was bonking a china FL than viet FL for some reason

Also she picked me up in this puffy mini skirt and realized in the room she was going commando. So imagining that she was pantyless in that short a skirt while picking me up was super hot in hindsight

Overall i enjoyed my time with Niki more, but that’s not a fault of dior’s as i didn’t had the chemistry with her that other bros have
Niki is a SYT look right? If she is, perhaps I should give her a try.
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Met Diora and Niki yesterday. Afternoon then night

Diora:
Definitely pretty and very similar to her pics, but for some reason to me, her looks reminded me of Indonesian type of pretty. Her lips are defo a charm point, very kissable

Had more chemistry pre and post sex rather than during unfortunately. She’s bubbly and broke the ice easily, and only one so far where we just made out and heavy petting for quite awhile. Too bad she didn’t like it when i go too deep and wasn’t flexible enough that i can turn her at different angles during missionary which is what i like to do. So had to restraint myself to respect her boundaries. Still a good fk overall

Niki:
Was really tempted by her looks, and just nice had dinner plans near one of the usual VP locations. So, i checked if she’s there and she was. So took it as a sign

She looks like her pictures, have the same exact features but slightly older(?) than the pic. Or maybe she was just tired from the moving in and it was her first day. Definitely still pretty just apply the same discount from usual VP girl’s pic standard. She had the same hairstyle as the one in the black tank, which thankfully was the pic that tempted me the most. Love those half ponytail style

Her body figure was super slender and tight though. Boobs were teardrop shape and nice suckable eraser nips. Quite soft. She has this tattoo right above her crotch, reminded me of those hentais we used to watch as kids, and they put this sex slave tattoo on the girl. Bros who know more than tattoo can describe better. So that was quite hot

She sucks with a suction rather than the slurping type. But can tell she’s still green cause had some occasional teeth. I kinda like it though, i prefer the ones that give a more green vibe than super experienced. Cowgirl was good, she did the grinding type but probably not as good as jolin, i’ve not tried her, based on other bro’s fr. Those that tried both can make a better comparison. She’s a lot more accommodating in missionary so could angle her the way i like. After i shot my bullet, she grip me so i couldn’t come out and kept flexing her inner walls to torture me

I can’t tell whether my experience with her was more GFE or with a fuck buddy though. Kinda a mix of both? But she’s also quite bubbly and outgoing so ice broke easily. And she kept offering water at every chance she got, maybe old habits from ktv time, but was kinda cute. Her chinese was pretty fluent, I felt like i was bonking a china FL than viet FL for some reason

Also she picked me up in this puffy mini skirt and realized in the room she was going commando. So imagining that she was pantyless in that short a skirt while picking me up was super hot in hindsight

Overall i enjoyed my time with Niki more, but that’s not a fault of dior’s as i didn’t had the chemistry with her that other bros have
Great FRs bro! Good to know another 2-shotter. In @VPremium's words: "Certainly looks like we have another Super Top gem & Legend coming soon."

Hope to see you share more of your FRs. 👍 Really helps me and many bros to make decisions!
Old Today, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post

That’s also the reason why I don’t care whether a girl’s service is good or bad. I like to service them. My favourite girl even gave me 10-20 seconds BBBJ yesterday night then demand me to service her. I was like…. What? Then she just lied down there and enjoy the paid service(I pay). She is highly responsive to the stuff I did due to some unknown reasons, like small massages here and there, 5G roaming etc. The deed was like doing it with a gf then ended the session without much movements from her side after multiple orgasms. She was so wet for all 3 seasons I had with her. Haha…. I like this kind of satisfying feeling.
Seems like we have another legend in the house yo!

We have the johnny sins, the elon musks, now taka kato sama!?
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Seems like we have another legend in the house yo!

We have the johnny sins, the elon musks, now taka kato sama!?
I learnt quite a lot from them and tried the exact same thing on my ex, quite fun actually. Some stuff have to do it slow and need the girl to guide. Some of them will tremble some more either during or after the session, or you can feel their skin got some goose bumps, very satisfying experience if you try it with FL/ML. Then as you train more and more, you can feel yourself get level up like playing RPG. I always ask them to lie down and just fully enjoy the session like doing it with BF
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siewye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I also noticed that there isn’t much feedback on the Msian xmms here.

Do you bros typically do ON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
TBF the only VP girls I asked to see passport was to make sure they were over eighteeen.

I can only recall one who I thought was ten years older than her ad.
Hahaha I think I was quite surprised when I found out she was 10 years older than her listed age. Service was still amazing though, no doubt.
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siewye View Post
I also noticed that there isn’t much feedback on the Msian xmms here.

Do you bros typically do ON?

Hahaha I think I was quite surprised when I found out she was 10 years older than her listed age. Service was still amazing though, no doubt.
Malaysian XMM most likely cannot beat VietBus in terms of service or prettiness. If you want value for money, Vietbu or Tiongbus are the best, young and chio.

Almost wanted to ON Emma, but too bad schedule din match(coz she code red), so I just RTF her a few times after that. Not all FLs do ON with every single client, you have to check with her first, see if she is comfortable with you.
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Niki is a SYT look right? If she is, perhaps I should give her a try.
Actually, for me, I wouldn’t categorized as SYT. Def can tell she’s mid-20s like her stated age. Same features as pic, just not as SYT vibe as the pic. Hard to explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Great FRs bro! Good to know another 2-shotter. In @VPremium's words: "Certainly looks like we have another Super Top gem & Legend coming soon."

Hope to see you share more of your FRs. 👍 Really helps me and many bros to make decisions!
Thanks bro, yours helped me a ton too. Decided to contribute after years of usually lurking cause so many bros started sharing recently
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, for me, I wouldn’t categorized as SYT. Def can tell she’s mid-20s like her stated age. Same features as pic, just not as SYT vibe as the pic. Hard to explain

Thanks bro, yours helped me a ton too. Decided to contribute after years of usually lurking cause so many bros started sharing recently
Thanks. Actually for me, mid 20s still SYT. Gonna try her out, coz her photos look like without much filter and photoshop like Zoe.
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 13
ysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyysoserious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Thanks. Actually for me, mid 20s still SYT. Gonna try her out, coz her photos look like without much filter and photoshop like Zoe.
Ah, I see. Maybe cause that’s around my age group so feel more like bonking a peer. Cool bro, looking forward to your FR.
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah, I see. Maybe cause that’s around my age group so feel more like bonking a peer. Cool bro, looking forward to your FR.
Wow, din expect you to be so young. Young is really good, really envy.

I once told Jolin that I wished I meet her when I was younger, she replied I still look pretty young but I told her look young no use, coz my tool won’t lie. Getting harder to steam and cannot last as long are real.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1