The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: messed up sex stories/ experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post
When I was in poly year 3 many years ago. I used to go staircase to smoke. One day was finding a random staircase of a block near my house. Combed up a few levels. Back then there weren’t any cameras. Went up and saw this young girl sitting there. ..
\
had a similar experience but not rape la.
always have basketball sessions at a nearby CC. i'm a regular there and been seeing these few SYTs that love to shoot hoops as well. seems like the CC was their usual hangout

one day after a session, sweaty as fuck i went for a smoke break. suddenly one of the girls came over and asked if she can bump a cigarette. turns out they just finished O levels. Let's call them C and S

I gave them each one but also chatted C up. then i asked if they want me to buy cigarettes for them since im heading to 7-11 to buy drinks. they followed me. Gave them each a pack of cigarettes, i mustered up the courage to ask

" these packs are not gonna last, want to earn some extra pocket money?"
C knew immediately what i was suggesting. C said okay but only BBBJ. agreed to the price of $150. had to go to ATM coz they wanted cash.

suggested a quiet staircase i know. C asked S to follow S was unwilling. I said i will be fast and S can enjoy a cigarette while she acts a lookout.
S said ok.

At the staircase I pulled C to me with my back to the wall and started touching her, C said faster la. so i dropped my shorts and made her squat down. i made sure S was in eye's view like one staircase landing below us. she was facing outside smoking but i caught her peeking back at her friend licking my sweaty balls and sucking my dick. when i was about to cum i purposely said it out loud and made C suck my balls while i pointed my dick at S's direction, jerked and blasted all my cum on the stairs and dribble some onto C's shoulders.

S was turned around and witnessed the entire scene. Dressed up and passed $150 to C. I asked S you sure you dont want? she said you came already still can ah. I begin to stroke my cock through my shorts and said let's try if i dont cum within 15 mins you still get the money. she took my cum coated dick in her mouth and i did came within 15 mins.

the messed up part.. I was a regular at the basketball court and i found out later S' brother was the guy i always had friendly matches with. and hes the guy that overshares and thinks his sister and her friend C are hot. not knowing she earning pocket money from me regularly since then
Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10548 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: messed up sex stories/ experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Wow...this is straight up rape.
Tis is SBF too.. Sammy Bs Forum.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1