The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Walking into a KC trap..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
2% is way too extravagant a fantasy. In my 25 years of GL expenditure,
there is only 1 fairytale which i cant deny because i know the couple personally.
If given there are 150 WLs (very conservative) in GL at full capacity
and for a full tenure 2 years (extremely optimistic) there would hv
been a turnover of at least 1800 Wls. 1 out 1800 is 0.05% yah
I have seen 4..personal food friends. One cou0le as long as 15 yrs still goung strong. Kids in elite sch somemore...u will never know.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanxy View Post
I need help here too man I kind of fell in love accidentally
Get yourself a normal girl
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Get yourself a normal girl
Agree. Can find any girl at work, if none then find a cashier girl or a waitress and just talk. Those should be a walk in the park. These WLs/FLs will make everyone fall in love for money or have you walk into their trap. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanxy View Post
I need help here too man I kind of fell in love accidentally
Counselling session #1
- if you are falling in love with her. She is doing her job
- if you feel that she is in love with you. She is excelling in her job.
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Counselling session #1
- if you are falling in love with her. She is doing her job
- if you feel that she is in love with you. She is excelling in her job.
Agree on both points. Just walk into another house and try to lose that feeling. She only loves you if she lets you meet her in her country, not asking for money and have you meet her family. Otherwise just find another girl.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Up for discussion
Bro Kid,
Don't say FL or WL, maids also can KC us. Plus I also fell in love with a China KTV girl before and lucky only spent like $2000 then i stopped.

Like another bro write the rule is, Find, Fuck, Forget.
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro Kid,
Don't say FL or WL, maids also can KC us. Plus I also fell in love with a China KTV girl before and lucky only spent like $2000 then i stopped.

Like another bro write the rule is, Find, Fuck, Forget.
Thats very fortunate of you. Can play the KC game but dont involve money, see if the girl really likes you.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Thats very fortunate of you. Can play the KC game but dont involve money, see if the girl really likes you.
Maybe she doing excellent job cuz I felt she likes me too, but I think she wants me to divorce and have her, which I cannot.

Plus spend so much on her, the money can fuck another 20 maids, so I woke up, slap myself and told myself to fuck off from her.
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Maybe she doing excellent job cuz I felt she likes me too, but I think she wants me to divorce and have her, which I cannot.

Plus spend so much on her, the money can fuck another 20 maids, so I woke up, slap myself and told myself to fuck off from her.
Thats right. If youre married just dont play the KC game. Your wives are more deserving for the love that you can give. Sometimes they just want to let you have a divorce so youll be forced to support her.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

lol i also recently brought a WL out for dinner and tour SG, I only pay for the date things and she only meet me when she on Menses which is also her off days. She will video call me to check if im hanging out with other girls , but i only want to enjoy the company.

Im pretty sure she likes me , but i dont want to make this an actual relationship especially since im pretty sure she makes more money than i do hahaha and i got scammed with a pregnancy thing and lost all my savings and my job so take it from someone who had to learn the hard way.

Love is not feelings , If you dont know how to maintain a good relationship with your parents and siblings and you cant care about the feelings and conditions of others around you you dont know what love is.

Movies and books and songs are lying to you because true love is boring , painful and is characterized by one word " Responsibility ". Logically you dont make enough to support her so how can you say you love her? Only a Man who can meet all of his woman's needs has the luxury of being loved otherwise its known as settling.
Old Today, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chenyidian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for this thread, kinda in a similar situation myself. I can relate to some of the situations and it got me thinking straight.

I had visited a PRC girl twice in a span of few months previously as she was my type and I was kind of attracted to her. It was just a normal session with cbj and fj but I still enjoyed it.

I kinda heard that other bros had kisses with her so I got jealous and lost sleep for few days. To get my kiss, I went other houses to practice my technique and when I was finally ready I went back to her.

I opted for an hour and a half session this time unlike previously.

Within secs after entering the room I gotten my kiss and french after that. So basically the more you pay, the more services you unlock I guess. Or becoming a regular. Feels I wasted my time/money/health for no reason.

One of the best advice I seen here is not visit the same girl each time, will try to do that.
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
Love is not feelings , If you dont know how to maintain a good relationship with your parents and siblings and you cant care about the feelings and conditions of others around you you dont know what love is.

Movies and books and songs are lying to you because true love is boring , painful and is characterized by one word " Responsibility ". Logically you dont make enough to support her so how can you say you love her? Only a Man who can meet all of his woman's needs has the luxury of being loved otherwise its known as settling.
Which world you are living in? All woman in this world nowadays are practical and all they want is to secure their future whether you can provide their needs and wants or you have shown them that you could be successful in the long run. This isnt secondary or uni days anymore. We have to prove something at least and it doesnt matter if the lady is from the nightlife or not. They all want their man to provide something for them.

Youre not sure if she really likes you. These stories are typical yet still fail at the end. Their job is to milk money and what we can do is be smart enough to know which one to invest.
Old Today, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenyidian View Post
One of the best advice I seen here is not visit the same girl each time, will try to do that.
Yes. Just fck and go. If you fall in love make sure she loves you too and you have enough money to visit her and allow little gifts. Otherwise try to beat the temptation.
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

555 i saw the talks about "normal" girl
how u know that girl at work or that cashier girl does not do any FL work?
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
555 i saw the talks about "normal" girl
how u know that girl at work or that cashier girl does not do any FL work?
Yeah right. All girls get fcked one way or another wherever they work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1