The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 11
nickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Cuti from TRL

Look: Young and very stunning looking gal, reminds me of clubbing days, she is the type that will steal any limelight, and have guys wanting to buy her drinks.

Body: petite with super solid body, curves at the right places. Mix of fair and dark skin with seductive meaty ass also

Boobs: C boobs, big nice and natural shape with sensitive nipple, soft moaning when i lick and soft bite it.

Frenching: skillful and very good. she is a wild kisser. Keep on pushing her tongue into my mouth
All the way passionately, slow and sensual.

BBBJ: Good suction with deepthraot. No teeth feel and suck me hard and deep with firm grip for a long time giving me the sexy look.

Pussy: clean shaven with no smell, super wet and tight. i can hear her soft moan to my tongue flickering her pussy

FJ: I enjoyed fucking her while having my hands on her small waist and ass to grip on too, she moans super loud when i thrust in her deep, hard and fast. She allow me to take control and but most of the time i know she wasn’t faking it could see she was concentrating on the pleasure i was giving her.

GFE: She’s definitely a pro in attending to my need and she doesn’t come across as commercial. Feel comfortable with her.

Thank bro SK.
Old 23-07-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Panji from TRL

Looks : Hot, sexy,, seductive, foxy and bitchy look with MILFY vibe. Definitely can recognise her from pics.(8/10)

Body: long hair with petite body. Curve with beach tanned sliky smooth skin, no tattoo and hot meaty ass(9/10)

Boobs : Enhance and big, meant for boobs lover. Very sensitive nipple and had a good time playing and sucking at them (9/10)

Shower : Attentive to my body reaction. Will tease touch and kiss during shower. Very enjoyable, like gf feel (10/10)

Frenching: A teaser in frenching, auto and did not shy away, it was wild, hot and passionate throughout the session(9/10)

Pussy: Nice pussy for painting, not the dark/black type of lips. Super wet and nicely trimmed. Responsive to my paint (9/10)

BBBJ : good suction, Slow and sensual. Focus on your head. Good speed control with deep throat and very she is skillful(9/10)

FJ : Capped on and started with cow gal then when face to face she will lock her leg around you ask to fuck harder. Her moan was encouraging. Finaly came to the edge and told her I am coming. She like yelled out "yes! yes! Fuck me! fuck me!" and screamed.. I one-mindedly turbo'ed and exploded and collasped on top of her.(9/10)

GFE: Experience and not a time watcher. Non-commerical. Super hardworking to make sure I am satisfied (9/10)

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 23-07-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bearbearxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 23 July 2024

Name 名字: Freya (Teerulover)

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 have sharp features
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid 20s
Body 身材 : 8/10 overall slim
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 big, soft to play with. Nips very good to suck
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10 light kisses
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 7/10 quite enjoyable
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : can really ride and she cummed twice as she really enjoyed my cock
HJ: NA
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 chatty and fun listening to her stories in this line of work
Massage 按摩 : NA

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹Big natural soft boobs
🔹Fun personality
🔹Great company

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes if time permits
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 12
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all

Ferya - TRL

Looks: 10/10
Photo posted is real. No switch n bait. Nice, shape and pleasant features and beautiful smile. Long hair and look to be in her mid 20s, surely look prettier than in pic

Body: 10/10
She has a slim tight figure with tattoo and she belongs to the petite category. Mixed of fair and dark smooth skin with a perky hot ass.

Boobs: 10/10
Big and perfectly acceptable to me. She has a very natural and nice looking tits, allows you to suck and squeeze all you want

Painting: 10/10
Trimmed, wet and tasty, it stimulate her clit too she will devour your mouth. Paint her till she climax for a few time and let out soft moan.

French: 10/10
Pro active, passionate, wild, naughty with lip biting and tongue sucking with slow DFK all the way.

Bbbj: 10 /10
Suck me like a champ! Fast and deep motion. Great suction, slow and sensual, slurping with no teething effect.

Fj: 10/10
She enjoyed fast deep trusts. We had a few position and her good with variations of doggie till her orifice muscle throbbingly contracting and the moaning getting louder and louder, surrender in 20mins.

GFE: 10/10
Good GFE feel from her. High KC and friends with benefit kind of gfe. Sure RTF material.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement and for the telegram promo.
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gofather123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 24 July 2024

Name 名字: Freya (Teeruklover)

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 sharp features, close to pictures
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid 20s
Body 身材 : 8.5/10 overall slim
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10 natural C cup, very nice to play with
Kissing 接吻 : 7.5/10 light kisses, don't think she's very into dfk
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10 she can go on for a long time and wont complain, quite enjoyable too
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7.5/10 no smell, but not very wet
FJ 爱爱 : accomodating to multiple positions and she knows how to ride, first shot in cg
HJ: NA
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10, will cuddle during rest time
Massage 按摩 : NA

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹great for boob lovers
🔹able to take it hard
🔹long bbbj

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1