The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11359 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
Sad bastard no wife or any girl
One. Resort only to pay for sex as a daily meal needed while to others like me it’s just for thrills. Ain’t sad case for u . Pic where got exposed that’s not even me haha
Wa seems like u really duakee this time ..lucky I didn’t meet u when I buy my C class at C&C ….
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isme View Post

Not u meh. Want me post ur address
Hum ji fuck why need to find back up ? Too balless to
Face one to one ? But drag other innocent party haha pathetic son fo the bitch
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Isme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hum ji fuck why need to find back up ? Too balless to
Face one to one ? But drag other innocent party haha pathetic son fo the bitch
The most hated person in sbf is u. I thought u want to go hatyai and Angeles city to meet me. Talk big no action. Useless loser.

I challenge u go with me.

Loser will be loser. How’s ur daughter can fuck now
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

Quote:
The most hated person in sbf is u. I thought u want to go hatyai and Angeles city to meet me. Talk big no action. Useless loser.

I challenge u go with me.

Loser will be loser. How’s ur daughter can fuck now
In sg u already balless still
Wanna talk overseas? Wait u beg me and lick my shoe ask for mercy too late. Better go mati fast
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
In sg u already balless still
Wanna talk overseas? Wait u beg me and lick my shoe ask for mercy too late. Better go mati fast
U really a useless loser. He challenge me at Angeles city and hatyai thread u said u want torture me. Talk big again. I really want to laugh when see ur post.

Loser will be loser.

U haven’t ask leh u daughter can fuck now
Old Today, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Today got G16, G28 and G27 on the bench.. took G16 and G28 again hopefully can complete my task to f both today. But when going in, G6 came out. They ask if wanna take her too. So ok lo. Try these 3 together..

This time was good.. but only manage to f G16 first then finished with G6.. again left one girls without being F..

Went outside and saw at least 5 bros waiting dunno for who.. and G8 came and tell me next time ask her join in. So far havent tried G8 and G20 only..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Today got G16, G28 and G27 on the bench.. took G16 and G28 again hopefully can complete my task to f both today. But when going in, G6 came out. They ask if wanna take her too. So ok lo. Try these 3 together..

This time was good.. but only manage to f G16 first then finished with G6.. again left one girls without being F..

Went outside and saw at least 5 bros waiting dunno for who.. and G8 came and tell me next time ask her join in. So far havent tried G8 and G20 only..
Wa u really Superman leh so powerful can do 4p ..no wonder g8 said want to join ..
So today hit list G5,6,7,8, 16, 20, 26,28 & 32 on duty ..I took 32 cos my regulars all taken by Superman pippo.
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

POWER!!!! My idol!!! This is so on my bucket list!

Quote:

Old Today, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Surprising g20 u no try before. After h40 closed down their g3 and g 8 service level cannot find ever g20. Top up
Abit more for sashimi
Old Today, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
U really a useless loser. He challenge me at Angeles city and hatyai thread u said u want torture me. Talk big again. I really want to laugh when see ur post.

Loser will be loser.

U haven’t ask leh u daughter can fuck now
Sick paedophile public enemy number 1. U got kicked out from maid thread already now come here Kpkb and spread your diseases. How syphills got into your head and hiv attack your mental health. Why dun mati faster let the world more peaceful. Big loser no car no wife what u got? Only syphillos make your cb face uglier than the ugliest maid u fuck. Hahah poor thing call me ah peh and polish my car first then talk. U can’t afford my car
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sick paedophile public enemy number 1. U got kicked out from maid thread already now come here Kpkb and spread your diseases. How syphills got into your head and hiv attack your mental health. Why dun mati faster let the world more peaceful. Big loser no car no wife what u got? Only syphillos make your cb face uglier than the ugliest maid u fuck. Hahah poor thing call me ah peh and polish my car first then talk. U can’t afford my car
Talk only no action no nothing. U got hdb smell leh.
I don’t know why got u this type of people in this world everything want to win.
Social media u doing that. I think u real life u are nothing cannot do what u do in social media that why u come here and create problem. So what ur English very good but u are loser. U wok as sale consultant the lowest class of sale. U say u high class.

I’m not like u lying to people what u have. I do not need to tell people what I have. I’m living in a comfortable life. Can eat can drink can go holiday. Don’t forget can fuck maid too

Wait lah, I have ur address and number, u slowly see what I do to u. When no one remember don’t be shock.

Say me ur daughter can fuck now. I think must be 15-16yrs. I think already lost virgin

FYI I’m not kicked out from maid thread. What u do to me I also can do to u. This is social media sbf
Old Today, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

FR for G28

looks – 6 (avg looking milf to me. late 20s?)
Boobs – 6.5 (34C enh. hard at the base type. not really my thing)
Body - 7 (fair like majority of the viet girls. i can hardly remember other details of her body. i was quite exhausted after a series of events today)
BJ - 7 (i will give her credit for being able to bring him to live just with bj alone)
FJ - 7 (it was ok, she will initiate frenching but what irks me is that she uses tissue to wipe off here and there during fj)
GFE - 6.5 (can speak chinese but not much time to interact as i only finished like 1min after the buzzer went off)
Service - 7 (she looks cold most of the time but will smile when you have conversation with her)
RTF - not really my cup of tea
Old Today, 10:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Talk only no action no nothing. U got hdb smell leh.
I don’t know why got u this type of people in this world everything want to win.
Social media u doing that. I think u real life u are nothing cannot do what u do in social media that why u come here and create problem. So what ur English very good but u are loser. U wok as sale consultant the lowest class of sale. U say u high class.

I’m not like u lying to people what u have. I do not need to tell people what I have. I’m living in a comfortable life. Can eat can drink can go holiday. Don’t forget can fuck maid too

Wait lah, I have ur address and number, u slowly see what I do to u. When no one remember don’t be shock.

Say me ur daughter can fuck now. I think must be 15-16yrs. I think already lost virgin

FYI I’m not kicked out from maid thread. What u do to me I also can do to u. This is social media sbf
Bro just ignore him & move on , no need get so angry with this kind of childish loser, the more u get angry the more he feels satisfied, no need to do anything to him , let God deal with him..人生难免低谷,是非有时不辨,但清白者,苍天不负。
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for G28

looks – 6 (avg looking milf to me. late 20s?)
Boobs – 6.5 (34C enh. hard at the base type. not really my thing)
Body - 7 (fair like majority of the viet girls. i can hardly remember other details of her body. i was quite exhausted after a series of events today)
BJ - 7 (i will give her credit for being able to bring him to live just with bj alone)
FJ - 7 (it was ok, she will initiate frenching but what irks me is that she uses tissue to wipe off here and there during fj)
GFE - 6.5 (can speak chinese but not much time to interact as i only finished like 1min after the buzzer went off)
Service - 7 (she looks cold most of the time but will smile when you have conversation with her)
RTF - not really my cup of tea
Upzz u 38 tks for sharing ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old Today, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Bro just ignore him & move on , no need get so angry with this kind of childish loser, the more u get angry the more he feels satisfied, no need to do anything to him , let God deal with him..人生难免低谷,是非有时不辨,但清白者,苍天不负。

Right, stopping now
Old Today, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post

Woof woof woof who the dogs out haha. Who the loser? Obvious it’s you la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1