The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Spot on bro. Frenching is numero Uno. A ML fully clothed but french is more power than a FN ML, for me.
Usually tell them the last 15 mins to just lie beside and dfk while I diy so their arm doesn't get tired. Usually never fails but ymmv based on chemistry and your overall looks for those who don't dfk everyone and anyone
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Thanks bro. If she was caught, then she would be with a customer as she won’t be taking someone with phone number not in the data base isn’t it?
Idk the details but I would suspect it's the sop procedure. The last time I got caught up in a raid years back, once the girl opened the door 5-8 people rush in behind you.
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
rededdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcoin128 View Post
I like Vera a lot, pretty and young looking. Always go to her for head massage and JG. Asked her to focus more on JG as I like her technique, effective and painless. I like it when her hands squeeze your shaft and glide over the head to purposely make me hard and sensitive. Shiok!
Bro this Vera is what link? In case tio conned man
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Idk the details but I would suspect it's the sop procedure. The last time I got caught up in a raid years back, once the girl opened the door 5-8 people rush in behind you.
Isn’t it difficult to hide 5-8 people near the unit and yet unnoticed?

Many of the places I’ve been have narrow corridors or small lift lobbies.

Last edited by Oldbox; Today at 11:24 AM.
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bitcoin128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rededdie View Post
Bro this Vera is what link? In case tio conned man
Here you go.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/vera-massage/
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Isn’t it difficult to hide 5-8 people near the unit and yet unnoticed?

Many of the places I’ve been have narrow corridors or small lift lobbies.
That's why it is impt to have cctv. Which not alot of bro like. But for safety purpose. The police have no right to open the door by force without the owner permission. That's why I don't like to visit condo with 2 MLs. Changes is higher. I encountered before the other ML open the door for the police.
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I am famous in splashing money mah. You never see so many Sour Grapes cyber attacking me meh?

As for the look, late 40s means late 40s lah, cannot run away one (but nowadays, late 40s still can be very good looking you know). But for the body, if you put in effort to maintain still can make you looks like early 30s.

So, as a good-looking young uncle with a fit body, still know how to sweet talk, my successful rate is quite high. At least that 5 Grade AA mls (Graded by me), I made it 4. Only CC cannot make it cos I only visited her once and she left our shore. Hope she will be back soon.
No more grade AA left
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I am famous in splashing money mah. You never see so many Sour Grapes cyber attacking me meh?

As for the look, late 40s means late 40s lah, cannot run away one (but nowadays, late 40s still can be very good looking you know). But for the body, if you put in effort to maintain still can make you looks like early 30s.

So, as a good-looking young uncle with a fit body, still know how to sweet talk, my successful rate is quite high. At least that 5 Grade AA mls (Graded by me), I made it 4. Only CC cannot make it cos I only visited her once and she left our shore. Hope she will be back soon.
ohh who are the 5 grade AAs?
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cici-massage/

Wow, she is really the best licker! A very hardworking and service minded girl. The sensual part really no horse run.

She has a slim body with close to perfect pair of boobs. A very polite and shy girl. Yeah, just recalled, she uses a type of liquid which gave a warm feel while tonguing me. Surely will RTM when I am free!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1