The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24907 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, rock n roll. Great idea to have a dip in the pool, different vibes. Let me try that as well.
In R&F Princess Cove, JB, you can take a dip in the pool if your ML/FL is game (and if she has no client in the subsequent hour). I had not done this before. However, I had simple lunches with three FLs (individually) before in the mall area after the deed.
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7800 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Neighboring unit probably reported her. If everyday every hour the lift keep ringing on my floor I would also be dulan
Thanks bro. If she was caught, then she would be with a customer as she won’t be taking someone with phone number not in the data base isn’t it?
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Thanks bro. If she was caught, then she would be with a customer as she won’t be taking someone with phone number not in the data base isn’t it?
Yes. Customer was there.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2547 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow anyone recognises the babe in Tang Tang's latest WeChat Moments? If she's an ML I'll be prioritising her in the queue!
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
I don't know why he think people are sour about his so called achievement.
i know you do have disagreement with some and all ends well coz is ok to agree to disagree like an adult.

Personally, I had nothing against him. Is a TCSS chat.
And he take it so seriously.
And he does have his own thread which he has a legions of followers which he can continue to rule there.
And of course some here but this thread is started by legendary JB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Thumbs Up, well said Tom! Give that LA a good one!

X3 cheers for Tom, *hip-hip hooray*
The funny part is he went to reply my reply to others.
Guess only he can reply while others are always wrong.
Then I hope he doesn't "retire" like he say he will be doing.
Coz this is very much a place i pop in after a long day for some laugh and entertainment.

Of course we have to respect people when they say they will retire and able to their word as a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Best way is to stop replying to him. Other than this forum, he can do nothing in the real world. He cannot even zapped me now. Only can give some sour comments.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1