The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2024, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 1
StayReally is one of the Best!StayReally is one of the Best!StayReally is one of the Best!
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

For those who are interested in CC, she is back.
Currently in oversea, unable to meet her this week.
Just sharing info here.
Old 17-07-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 20
CravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidyspidyspidy View Post
Yea manage to try her 2 days ago,she treat u like a king, especially using her tongue to rape your ass!
Still my go-to-choice when i get surrounded by office colleagues wearing mid-riff baring outfits the whole day.

Will request her to wear something showing off her mid-riff, then let her go to town with her bbbj and AR, in different positions while I enjoy the view of her in the outfit.

She also gets wet when full, just hers is not the watery type. Right between milky and sticky type. Oh and she is tight
Old 17-07-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Dormator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Lisa? She looks slutty and playable... Any bros can advise ans share?
Old 17-07-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Spidyspidyspidy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormator View Post
No words can describe the enjoyment bro, no regret! must try!
Old 17-07-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenSg View Post
Still my go-to-choice when i get surrounded by office colleagues wearing mid-riff baring outfits the whole day.

Will request her to wear something showing off her mid-riff, then let her go to town with her bbbj and AR, in different positions while I enjoy the view of her in the outfit.

She also gets wet when full, just hers is not the watery type. Right between milky and sticky type. Oh and she is tight
Bro, u know the type of wetness depends on what time of month they are? All girls go between wet and slippery to milky and sticky.
Old 17-07-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SanctusReal1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously went with Eva when she was at Waterloo. Very playable and very teasing, and willing to negotiate as long as reasonable. Was able to get her to BBBJ and strip naked for the regular BJ amount. Haven't visited her since Waterloo closed down but maybe one day.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
deshades27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormator View Post
Go with confidence bro. No regrets
Old Yesterday, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
YanDao888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshades27 View Post
Go with confidence bro. No regrets
My personal opinion as a regular customer of this place: Lisa is good, very slim and natural boobs. massage is so so but can see she is trying her best. But when come to teasing, she will AR you until you shiver! Her pussy also wet easily, tight and no smell. Overall like you doing with your JC or Poly girlfriend. She should be the tallest among the rest.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold

Can any bros pm me the dmg and tiers available? Interested to try😜
Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
UncleSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Yang Yang 美洋洋

Address: 215C Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574349

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 84290998 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

You Can Also Add Us On WeChat For Booking Now!!!

Old Today, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
pistach10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kiki:

Looks: 7.5/10 (15% discount from pic but still chio)
Body: 7/10 - Slim figure, small boobs but big nips, butt is a bit small but perky.
Massage: 5/10 (who cares though)
Teasing: 8/10 (moaned in my ear while I was lying down, then straddled me as I sat upright, super turn on)
Squirting: 10/10 yes she squirts as what others have said… went down on her as soon as she stripped and she went crazy…
BBBJ: N/A (too horny, skipped right from licking to FJ lol)
FJ: 8/10 super tight and wet, put her hands behind her head during missionary which drove me crazy. Went on top and rode me hard, then switched back to missionary to end off. Probably my best FJ experience ever
RTF: purely for the squirting/FJ yes, but the wait downstairs for them to unlock the door was awkward so maybe not unless not crowded
Dmg: 4b1r all in
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 806 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5089 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistach10 View Post
FR for Kiki:

Body: 7/10 - Slim figure, small boobs but big nips, butt is a bit small but perky.
Teasing: 8/10 (moaned in my ear while I was lying down, then straddled me as I sat upright, super turn on)
Squirting: 10/10 yes she squirts as what others have said… went down on her as soon as she stripped and she went crazy…
FJ: 8/10 super tight and wet, put her hands behind her head during missionary which drove me crazy. Went on top and rode me hard, then switched back to missionary to end off. Probably my best FJ experience ever
RTF: purely for the squirting/FJ yes, but the wait downstairs for them to unlock the door was awkward so maybe not unless not crowded
See this FR also feel horny.. hahaha
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120401 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
See this FR also feel horny.. hahaha
Same....Will visit her next week. She looks like a HK actress...
Old Today, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistach10 View Post
FR for Kiki:

This is so tempting!! Great FR!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1